VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know parents of students are concerned and are making calls to the school. But 10 days later? Makes one wonder why now. Why not last weekend/week?

and why at all with the "certainty" Longo has about JM?

I was going to say - here mud is red clay... it gets everywhere.... and it's not dirt, it's a big mess is what it is.

Aint that the truth.

As an interesting aside, Thomas Jefferson built Monticello out of bricks made from the red clay found on his property. Red clay is everywhere here and thats why you see so many red brick colonial houses in Va.

I don't see it
but, I am really bad with photo comparisons
I admit it's not identical but it wouldn't be considering one is a sketch taken from a victim's account of a guy in the dark. But I think it looks enough alike to definitely raise some eyebrows.

Coy Barefoot (on radio show) says that he will post a story tomorrow on InsideCville.com based on his discussions with multiple people who were at Tempo when Matthew was there...any many who were there when he "came back to Tempo" with Hannah

(He did note that one person whom he spoke to believed "fairly strongly" that LJ Mattthews did NOT know Hannah)

The gist of the glove discussion was that boxes of medical type gloves were carried out of the apartment during one of the searches. It was pretty much decided that these gloves were not those of the POI, but were instead gloves used by the officers doing the search and collecting evidence. It then got into whether or not black gloves would look purple under certain lighting conditions, and much merriment (and perhaps the taking of headache relievers) ensued. IIRC

Not to add fuel to the fire, but I'm allergic to latex (makes underwear super fun, but that's waaaay off topic). So, often purple nitrile goves are used by doctors and dentists when they examine or treat me. They are pretty purple!!!!

I feel like Websleuthers have explored the case much more thoroughly than Coy Barefoot. He's never even heard a rumor that HG was a nursing student? We beat that one to death days ago.

The logistics of telecommunications. The technical process to process, track, and bill a call/text/email physically from AT&T iPhone/111-111-1111 to T-Mobile Android/222-222-2222 is an immense undertaking. Keep in mind cellular telephones use the same towers and airwaves.

I tried to explain this a few threads back but didn't do a very good job...

Coy Barefoot: "While rough housing in another bar" LJ Matthews "hurt someone" earlier in the night, per a friend.

Dogs hitting on a car alone would not be enough to charge or to bring someone in; Imo,it would have to one of multiple factors. Jmo of course.

Coy Barefoot (on radio show) says that he will post a story tomorrow on InsideCville.com based on his discussions with multiple people who were at Tempo when Matthew was there...any many who were there when he "came back to Tempo" with Hannah

(He did note that one person whom he spoke to believed "fairly strongly" that LJ Mattthews did NOT know Hannah)

Also, he says he talked to friends who said 'bye to MJ right before he met up with HG.

Friends of JM comparing him to Lenny from Of Mice and Men--may accidentally physically hurt people more than he means to.

He hurt someone the night Hannah disappeared, just hours before he was with her, and he "hurt them severely". Was roughhousing in a bar.

On Coy Barefoot live right now

Jeez he has some new info and isn't sharing it -- what's the point of the show?

Seriously. I'm shocked he's not getting this out there. Tomorrow??:thinking: In such a high-profile case? And him having so much seemingly pertinent new details? I don't get it...

Friends of JM comparing him to Lenny from Of Mice and Men--may accidentally physically hurt people more than he means to.

He hurt someone the night Hannah disappeared, just hours before he was with her, and he "hurt them severely". Was roughhousing in a bar.

On Coy Barefoot live right now

Wouldn't want him coaching my kids football, that's for sure.

Coy says he's heard rumors that MJ was a state champion wrestler but hasn't confirmed it... ready, set... go!

ETA: sounds too big for a wrestler? Isn't wrestling and football a weird combo for an athlete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari