VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's technically an island, but it's super easily connected to the land and not considered an island in a "no one will suspect me on an island!!!" way as mentioned. It's not some weird little obscure island that people would feel safe on or that law enforcement would think no one would go to. People are saying that law enforcement would not expect someone to be on an island like they're talking about the bahamas or something--- galveston is just an easy car ride.

I hear what you're saying, I just wanted to give my own two cents from someone who has lived in both Houston and Galveston...

It does seem like an obscure place for someone to end up in...

Seems like a lot of his friends feel that he is being railroaded. He has a ton of supporters.

Racism and no personal accountability IMO. Easier to blame someone else than it is to face the ugly truth.

Looks like I am going to be eating a lot of crow this week. Just hope they find Hannah.. can't imagine the pain.

No crow. My hat will do. Kidding. All opinions are welcome. Think how boring it would be if we all agreed all of the time. Great to read others opinions. For the most part. We still have a ways to go here and I do believe yet pray LE has enough. Especially if he stays silent. Prayers for Hannah wherever she may be and for those who love her.

I am seriously considering the trafficking angle now. What if JM sold Hannah to a group that took her to the Galveston area and he was going there to try and get her back somehow? Far fetched I know but this whole case is bonkers so far.

You can also get on a cruise to the Caribbean/Mexico with only a drivers license and birth certificate..

This is not true. He would need a passport or a passport card to travel to the Caribbean by cruise line.

If you are telling me that Jesse Matthew is guilty of abduction and murder based on the evidence presented thus far........I'd put him up at my place during his entire trial and sleep like a baby every night.
Never ever said he was guilty. I like to see evidence. But I'm not warm and fuzzy about him either. As a mom of an 18 year old college girl I think he shows horrendous judgement at the least for picking her up, regardless of how it ended.

Sorry if this has been mentioned
Prime suspect Matthew was named by Mail Online as the man with dreadlocks seen following Hannah and putting his arm around her in Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall at 1am September 13.
Witnesses later saw Matthew buying drinks for 18-year-old Hannah at the Tempo bar and the pair leaving together, his arm wrapped around her waist.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-UVA-student-Hannah-Graham.html#ixzz3EHmErhrv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That just sounds so creepy...

On a really terrible thought. These areas have lots of swamps that are good for getting rid of evidence, even a body.

Va to Texas in 4 days?

Ive made that drive before and 4 days is pushing it, especially if he was alone.

IMO hes not only guilty but scared as hell.

It's only 1300 miles. It would only take 4 days if you only drove 5 hours a day!

MH was linked to DNA to a rape in Fairfax is 05. JM would have been 24 (?). Not impossible, but unlikely.

LE have linked two cases (rape victim and MH), so if he was involved in those I suspect, again, JMO he would have been charged with MH real quick.

Edit: I don't THINk we're supposed to talk about other cases, if that's so, my apologies.

on a beach?
I would love to know who made this trip possible to TX. Somebody gave him a tent and supplies, gas money, food money. I doubt he had much money since he hadn't paid his rent. I don't think he looked like much of a camper. In my personal Opinion, somebody helped him out. I hope they find a phone to show who's he's been talking to on his trip. But I've been wrong before.

Va to Texas in 4 days?

Ive made that drive before and 4 days is pushing it, especially if he was alone.

IMO hes not only guilty but scared as hell.

Doesn't look like too much of a stretch to me, if one's in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95