VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot form a theory on this case and it's frustrating the crap out of me. It's possible he was falsely accused of rape back then but he still disappeared Hannah. Or he committed that rape and then didn't disappear Hannah, just dropped her off somewhere (not likely.) He was obviously an entitled, drunken creep that night, but he's either incredibly stupid or he didn't plan this at all. I lean towards he didn't plan it, which would mean he didn't have the means to drug her. Yet she is simply not that drunk 10 mins earlier on the videos. Him being a cab driver only makes it worse - If it was a crime of opportunity, she should easily be found; but no because he knows the whole city. Also the can driver thing plays right into the MH case, so now I'm back to he did plan it and literally didn't care that people who know him were all around Tempo. But that makes no sense either. I am so mad right now; I'm starting to see Longo's perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just try and keep an open mind, that's what I'm resigned to. I can see both sides of this case, both from his friends perspective as well as from people who had unpleasant experiences with him. Get up on the fence, put one leg on each side, and hang on for the ride.

@lfrenchnews: Police: #JesseMatthew will not appear before a judge in CVille before Thurs due to a Judicial conference courts closed M-W #HannahGraham

Exactly! I can imagine this conversation:
JM: Hey lady, where ya heading tonight?
HG: Well I got off-track, I was heading to a party on (?/wherever, don't think we know) and ended up here, chuckling at herself
JM: Aw girl! You're way off-track for sure! What kind of party? I'll give you a ride, I'm not quite done partying either tonight
HG: That would be great- I just texted my friends I'm lost, they're probably freaking out by now
JM: Wanna grab a drink at Tempi then head out?
HG: Yes, great! Thanks, they'll all still be there

All that (I just made up, obviously) in a very friendly and non-threatening conversation.

if you believe tempo's version it would go

JM: Hey lady, where ya heading tonight?
HG: Well I got off-track, I was heading to a party on (?/wherever, don't think we know) and ended up here, chuckling at herself
JM: Aw girl! You're way off-track for sure! What kind of party? I'll give you a ride, I'm not quite done partying either tonight
HG: That would be great- I just texted my friends I'm lost, they're probably freaking out by now
JM: Wanna stand outside Tempo while Ì grab myself a couple of drinks then head out?
HG: Yes, great! Thanks, they'll all still be there

no PC today that I am aware of. You can tell because otherwise we would be halfway through the next thread.
I did see a post on the fb page about a pc today at 3.....maybe someone could confused with yesterdays pc?

Also as far as her roommates not noticing she was missing, that is not a huge deal IF they were not the friends she was out with Friday night. It is those people who, Imo,,should have been checking to make sure she was safe on Saturday since someone was getting her texts and knew she was lost and needed help. Jmo

That's very interesting regarding needing the pilot's permission to fly a criminal. I had no idea!

IIRC, most hospitals hire out their medical/biohazard waste disposal and don't incinerate it themselves anymore. I had to put medical/biohazard waste in specially marked bags and they went to a certain area of the hospital where it was picked up by an outside contractor. I think the EPA regulated this back in the late 90's?

If he threw her in a dumpster, that could create a bunch of evidence. Does he have bags? What size? Did he purchase bags? When? Where? Is there video of bags being purchased? They could pull records of all garbage bags sold from each store. Did his roommates notice any new bags? Does the garbage go to a facility? Question employees. Just to a general dump? Bring in dogs.

How about just dump her down in the bottom of it and pile a bunch of boxes on top of her. Why use bags ? This would have been a sporadic action probably in the wee hours of the morning. Keep in mind, it happened on the weekend and it was probably close to 48 hours before they started REALLY searching for her.

Plus, when they did start searching for her, I'm sure they were searching for a LIVE Hannah. I don't know that anybody would have even considered peering down into the bottom of commercial trash dumpsters until a few days had passed.

IIRC, most hospitals hire out their medical/biohazard waste disposal and don't incinerate it themselves anymore. I had to put medical/biohazard waste in specially marked bags and they went to a certain area of the hospital where it was picked up by an outside contractor. I think the EPA regulated this back in the late 90's?

Could any employee drop a bag off as long as they had the correct bag?

Thank you! I'm glad to know I'm not losing my mind and imagining twitters that never were. I was wrong about it being Longo.
We were right on the most important part tho LOL

this is interesting. What kind of forensics would lead them to an "intent to defile"? From forensics? Without a body? huh?

I'm thinking maybe something that appeared on his cell phone....either pictures or video clips. Short of that, I don't have a clue.

How about just dump her down in the bottom of it and pile a bunch of boxes on top of her. Why use bags ? This would have been a sporadic action probably in the wee hours of the morning. Keep in mind, it happened on the weekend and it was probably close to 48 hours before they started REALLY searching

Plus, when they did start searching for her, I'm sure they were searching for a LIVE Hannah. I don't know that anybody would have even considered peering down into the bottom of commercial trash dumpsters until a few days had passed.

If searches started on Monday for real, LE would be thinking either alive or deceased Imo. Anytime LE is searching out of doors they are anticipating a body. Jmo

I just want to chime in and say that there is no doubt in my mind that this case has been handled well by all LE involved, so far. I could cite numerous cases where it was obvious that the LE made mistake after mistake.
They made him feel comfortable enough to come into the station to talk, when he didn't talk, he was allowed to leave, they followed him and kept eyes on him, and then they made a conscious decision to not pursue when he escalated it into a high speed chase. They have given JM several opportunities to provide useful info to LE and what does he do instead, flees half way across the country before a single charge has been filed.
What else could of they done up to that point? They could of prematurely charged him with a crime they didn't feel comfortable pursuing, but they didn't. They got their ducks in a row and charged him on their own timetable.

BINGO!

I actually am somewhat taken aback by what has been said on this particular case especially that LE has no evidence on JM tying him to the abduction of Hannah because LE hasn't revealed it.

I don't know if it is because some have never kept up closely with other cases here or what it is.

But those who have, always knows that LE nor the DA ever divulges the evidence they have against ANY suspect before a trial is held. We complain about it all the time in just about every case.:D This case is no different.

It is like.....ok the police aren't telling all the evidence they have on JM to the public at large so therefore that has to mean they don't have any evidence. WHAT? LOLOLOLOL!

The only time we may get a glimpse at some of the evidence the DA has in any case is if a preliminary hearing is held or a bond hearing and the DA isn't wanting the suspect to get bond.

Other than that.... we are very use to having to wait for the trial so we can finally learn all the evidence they have against any suspect. And usually we are shocked to learn just how much evidence they truly had against the defendant all along.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member