VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State of Virginia forensic labs were terribly backlogged for years...and only recently had received extra manpower funding from the state to get back on track. However, this case will be moved to the front of the line.

Yes, Ban mentions expediting the case

Exactly! It seems like if they actually found her clothing, there would be a harsher charge than abduction. They might conclude abduction just by witnesses saying he was the last person she was with.

And his defense attorney will make mincemeat of the charge. He had his arm around her waist????? you would have to lock up millions who put their arms around a girls waist appropriately or not. There is nothing to show they didn't know each other or she was afraid of him or that he abducted her.

There are strong signs he is likely the perp but the intent to defile means they have to be in his mind and it also means that she cant have consented to anything. Again, drunk girls who end up flirting with a guy does not mean the guy should be charged even if he WANTS to go to bed wit her

I wonder if they checked the hazardous waste at the hospital? He could have disposed of evidence there then it gets incinerated....thinking out load again, this is driving me crazy becauss I am all over the place with thoughts and theories

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all the 'thanks' this post got. It was believable to me, up until the end. No way did he beat or strangle HG. I guess I should stop particpating in this case because I seem to be the last person that isn't ready to send this chap to the gas chamber.

You definitely are not the only one here, there are many posters and readers here who think like you :blowkiss:

So with out physical evidence, (dna),clothing, and he fulfills the 2 traffic violations what's to hold him other then the charge of abduction w/ intent to defile.? jmo idk

Except that LE said that they are sure the text that she was lost at 14th and Wertland DID NOT come from that location.

Foxfire was on here this morning, and we were talking about that. He is of the opinion that Hannah WAS NOT the one that was behind that text. In other words, it was sent to mislead her friends and anybody that may have been looking for her.

Remember that supremely "religious" guy who murdered his wife Jennifer and daughter Abby in Co some years ago and he was caught on video,using his work dumpster to get rid of items. His wife was found in landfill...daughter never found. Wife found his online *advertiser censored*...

The Blaggs in Grand Junction, co. He's actually out on bond until they organize a new trial I heard. crazy!

I think le needs to be asking cab drivers to check out all the hidden secluded places that they know about to try to find hannah.

I do believe something happened between he and Hannah that night, I'm just not sure what (accident or intentional).
I don't think, though, that an accusation of rape (which was dropped by the girl) is evidence enough to say without a doubt he is a serial rapist/murderer. JMO

No. But I've not seen one post indicating that without any doubt, he absolutely must be a serial killer or serial rapist. It's speculation based on behavior and fact. And I think it is far from illogical to imagine this to be a real possibility.

I just want to chime in and say that there is no doubt in my mind that this case has been handled well by all LE involved, so far. I could cite numerous cases where it was obvious that the LE made mistake after mistake.
They made him feel comfortable enough to come into the station to talk, when he didn't talk, he was allowed to leave, they followed him and kept eyes on him, and then they made a conscious decision to not pursue when he escalated it into a high speed chase. They have given JM several opportunities to provide useful info to LE and what does he do instead, flees half way across the country before a single charge has been filed.
What else could of they done up to that point? They could of prematurely charged him with a crime they didn't feel comfortable pursuing, but they didn't. They got their ducks in a row and charged him on their own timetable.

Remember that supremely "religious" guy who murdered his wife Jennifer and daughter Abby in Co some years ago and he was caught on video,using his work dumpster to get rid of items. His wife was found in landfill...daughter never found. Wife found his online *advertiser censored*...

If JM threw her into a dumpster that was hauled off on the following Monday or Tuesday...........they are going to have to try this case without a body.

Where's the PC? Anyone? Did they cancel it or did I miss it?

Cannot form a theory on this case and it's frustrating the crap out of me. It's possible he was falsely accused of rape back then but he still disappeared Hannah. Or he committed that rape and then didn't disappear Hannah, just dropped her off somewhere (not likely.) He was obviously an entitled, drunken creep that night, but he's either incredibly stupid or he didn't plan this at all. I lean towards he didn't plan it, which would mean he didn't have the means to drug her. Yet she is simply not that drunk 10 mins earlier on the videos. Him being a cab driver only makes it worse - If it was a crime of opportunity, she should easily be found; but no because he knows the whole city. Also the can driver thing plays right into the MH case, so now I'm back to he did plan it and literally didn't care that people who know him were all around Tempo. But that makes no sense either. I am so mad right now; I'm starting to see Longo's perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no PC today that I am aware of. You can tell because otherwise we would be halfway through the next thread.

I thought I saw where someone said there was one at 3. Maybe I'm just reading too far back....lol...I lose track sometimes.

Trying to keep up with this thread/case is like trying to catch a runaway train...[emoji53]

If JM threw her into a dumpster that was hauled off on the following Monday or Tuesday...........they are going to have to try this case without a body.

If he threw her in a dumpster, that could create a bunch of evidence. Does he have bags? What size? Did he purchase bags? When? Where? Is there video of bags being purchased? They could pull records of all garbage bags sold from each store. Did his roommates notice any new bags? Does the garbage go to a facility? Question employees. Just to a general dump? Bring in dogs.

Jmo I doubt he sent the text. Seems like he was in the bar at 1:20. Also does not seem like it matches what we know of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove