VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady who called to ID JM on the beach is not so young. Yet he stopped, sat forward and stared at her. Other than blond and white she doesn't look much like HG.
So this might mean he is attracted to somewhat older women as well. It might mean he's had a wider net.
Or maybe he was staring because he was freaking out that he was getting ready to be ID'd. I think this woman over dramatized the run-in a little... I mean, there were men fishing right nearby, what was he going to do, snatch her off the tailgate and throw her in the car with people watching? Doubtful.

Well in the video it sounds like he is about to say he isn't a criminal. He starts to say it then stops right after he's talking about his hard bed. How can he not think he is a criminal?

He seems slow and a tad off. There's something wrong with the guy.

'

But he's not a guy just facing a bond hearing. He's a guy that's looking at 20 years in Prison, potentially. He could end up charged with Murder.

I wonder if he doesn't wall himself off from reality fairly regularly. Looks like a guy that has been caught taking his neighbor's bike.
'

All JM friends and family who say he has got be innocent because he is a nice and gentle guy are naïve. We have learned over and over that anyone is capable of violent crime. He isn't gentle he is aggressive.

'

But he's not a guy just facing a bond hearing. He's a guy that's looking at 20 years in Prison, potentially. He could end up charged with Murder.

I wonder if he doesn't wall himself off from reality fairly regularly. Looks like a guy that has been caught taking his neighbor's bike.
'

I feel the problem is that he's gotten by with so much for so long he thinks he's invincible. Not to mention he thinks he is above the law and apparently better than other criminals since that bed isn't good enough for him as though he needs something fit for a king. Narcissistic he is indeed!

In the article, it explains that she said there were "a couple of fishermen nearby, so I knew I could scream for help and be heard."

Another quick thought: Sin has a way of clouding judgement and giving a false sense of security. I've read several say that he doesn't realize what he is dealing with while in the arraignment. That may be true- his sin and guilt are clouding his judgement and life choices.

Just my opinion.

Actually, I see something of a resemblance. Round face, blond hair, she's thin. If you had a guilty conscience and thought you saw someone you'd just murdered, wouldn't you slam on the brakes and stare? Thinking it was a ghost?

Actually, I see something of a resemblance. Round face, blond hair, she's thin. If you had a guilty conscience and thought you saw someone you'd just murdered, wouldn't you slam on the brakes and stare? Thinking it was a ghost?
I think you are right, but what if he thought he saw the woman he was accused of abducting, but then, there she is, right there. Vindicated!

Then what would he do? Abduct her and take her back to VA to prove he didn't do anything to her (thereby committing the crime of which he was accused?)

Actually, he didn't do that did he? Maybe that says something.

If he thought it could possibly be HG, a one in a million chance, and he knew he didn't kill her, is there any way on earth he would drive on to his tent?

Wow, maybe that one act proves his guilt.

I think you are right, but what if he thought he saw the woman he was accused of abducting, but then, there she is, right there. Vindicated!

Then what would he do? Abduct her and take her back to VA to prove he didn't do anything to her (thereby committing the crime of which he was accused?)

If he thought it could possibly be HG, a one in a million chance, and he knew he didn't kill her, is there any way on earth he would drive on to his tent?

I don't think he thought she was HG at all I think he found her attractive and he thought for a minute about whether or not to try and abduct her. I know that's speculating but his actions have shown me he doesn't care about anything except getting what HE wants and he thinks he should have what HE wants. He was on the prowl even while on the run... IMO. Imagine if that's true how many more victims are there?

I don't think he thought she was HG at all I think he found her attractive and he thought for a minute about whether or not to try and abduct her. I know that's speculating but his actions have shown me he doesn't care about anything except getting what HE wants and he thinks he should have what HE wants. He was on the prowl even while on the run... IMO. Imagine if that's true how many more victims are there?
What was he going to do, take her back to his tent and rape and murder her with people out there fishing? No way. At that point he was in survival mode, not predator mode.

It's all so sad. But by the grace of God, this could have been my daughter who just started college this year. I just wanted to tell everyone I came across this site when "Googling" 'HG Missing' in the beginning and was lucky to have found it. It's nice to know that folks are trying to help. Everyone has opinions and theories and though you may differ in some, I've seen the best in people. I've seen a group working towards one goal; bringing HG home. You're all to be commended for this. Thanks for letting me "join" your ranks.

I'm afraid the wonderful Det Longo looked too saddened while answering questions. I hope I'm wrong.

I still have a hard time with no one coming out to press charges against him for almost thirteen years, since 2002. How has he managed not to be caught or at least accused all that time, if he is a serial with such obvious behaviors and inappropriately touched several women just that night alone?

Think Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy , Wayne Williams

I have not seen anywhere where searchers were told to look for underwear, watch or bracelet. Is that true? If so, it makes me wonder if LE perhaps found some of those items in JM's possession and that is where the intent to defile came from. ???JMO

HALFTIME WARNING

542 posts till closing time. (That's a bonus of 84 posts, btw.) ;)

:tyou:

:laughing:

If only Kimster and her alien powers could create us some special way that threads turn red as we get close to the end of them! LOL

Or a trick to get it to still do the auto-save so they don't get eaten when "thread closed" pops up so we can transfer them!

:dance:

He'd have a heart attack. :innocent:

The statistical odds of the POI and a missing person believed to be abducted by the POI BOTH ending up over 1000 miles away, in a completely random location that neither have ties to, AND on the exact same beach just feed apart would have to be seriously next to none.

You'd sure not want to glare at them or stare at them and freak them out so they'd leave...

Especially because if you survived your heart attack b/c of those non-existent odds happening, he'd be a DANG richer guy. :cool:

He'd call 911 or crimestoppers from a payphone...give no identifying information...say he's located a missing person...and then tell LE where to find her. Then he'd be cleared since she'd be able to say he wasn't involved

He'd get the anonymous reward money for her being found alive. He'd probably have someone ask to represent him to try to sue the CPD.

And he'd have publishers and producers galore coming out of the woodwork to ask him to tell them his story about how the experiences of the guy who was accused of abduction and attempting to defile someone actually ended up being the one to locate her alive and well.

:sunshine:

I have not seen anywhere where searchers were told to look for underwear, watch or bracelet. Is tt true? If so, it makes me wonder if LE perhaps found some of those items in JM's possession and that is where the intent to defile came from. ???JMO

I've been wondering about that "intent to defile" charge ever since they announced it. I read the legal description and all of that, and then I began trying to figure out how it would apply here. It almost seems like one of those charges they levy "so we can at least get him on something".

Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm thinking maybe he was taking pictures or video clips of her with his cell phone that night, unbeknownst to her. If she accepted a ride with him, maybe he took even more pictures of her after she was in his vehicle, especially if she had passed out or was close to it.

The key here is the word "intent". How would you establish that ? Helping a drunk girl walk along the sidewalk ? Starting up a chat with a tipsy woman that is out partying all night ? Putting your arm around someone that really isn't accepting of it ?

Is flirting with a pretty girl considered "Intent to defile" ?? If that's all it takes, then I would think that charge should be levied on 50 guys per night in those bars.

That charge by itself seems weak to me. However, coupled with additional evidence such as cell phone photos or video clips, it may have some teeth behind it depending what is shown. If there are no photo's or videos, just eye witness statements, then I have no idea how they would make that charge stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89