VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's been mentioned if he had a cell phone that night? I
m sure they've pinged his phone that night to try to retrace his whereabouts. One would think.

Do you think he is smart enough to have turned it off so his whereabouts could not have been traced?

I'm not caught up yet, I've got about 30 pages to go, but....
It is interesting to me that people have him raping women regularly since the incident in college. Is it reasonable to believe he's been doing this for 12 years and not one single woman has reported him since the one at Liberty?
Also... on the intent to defile... couldn't that be something as simple as a box of condoms in his glove box? You could assume someone had the intention to have sex if they're carrying condoms with them.

I agree that some variation of that sort happened. One thing that is odd is that there are no marks on his face. Usually in such cases when there is a fight, the assailant's face gets it. His face is as smooth and clear as can be. I;m sure LE has looked him over, and also Hannah could have passed out or he got to her unexpected rather than even chance cooperation. But he also could have just let her out somewhere dangerous and something happened to her then.

She could have been too inebriated or incapacitated to fight back.

If any of you follow twitter have you seen the vulgar, obscene tweets from any accounts? I did a search for #hannahgraham for updates and my feed has some disturbing posts. I'm assuming it's someone wanting attention and I don't know what kind of person has such a cold heart.

Yes, feeding the troll only gives him more energy, IMHO, but they are disturbing and weird.

I think that's been discussed based on some eyewitness descriptions, but I don't think we have any photos of that.
If you look closely at the still of him from the mall video, it looks like he's wearing crocs with white socks.

A cup of coffee and some discussion might have been a better approach.

Surely youre joking?

Evil has no place in a just society. You dont treat it as an old friend and talk to it as an equal.....over coffee no less. SMH

Hannah is missing and presumed dead after all of this time. Whoever committed this heinous act is guilty of disrespecting her in the worst way possible....disrespecting her right to even live.....to have children of her own...to see her friends and family again...to enjoy the most precious gift we are ever given.

Yet we should treat someone suspected of one of the vilest acts humanly possible with dignity and respect?

Amazing...and not in a good way either.

Just sitting here thinking- So let's say he DID change his shirt- wouldn't that qualify for premeditation? Just my opinion.....

I thought about that too but I also think he didn't go to the crime scene intending to kill her. I don't think he drove far but just somewhere more secluded where he could dump her. I am not sure what the police presence is like in the middle of the night/very early morning in the rural areas.

I am hoping people come forward remembering that they saw him come home the next day. Like LE said they need to tighten that timeline.

Seriously outside of town the police don't just ride around, patrolling that I am aware of. In town they would be. I listen to a scanner in louisa county and the local LE seem to only come to the rural areas when called, not just on patrol. jmo idk

She could have been too inebriated or incapacitated to fight back.

This may sound awful, but assuming she's no longer with us I truly hope she was very, very out of it so she was unaware of what was happening. Passed out even. For her sake.

It is interesting to me that people have him raping women regularly since the incident in college. Is it reasonable to believe he's been doing this for 12 years and not one single woman has reported him since the one at Liberty?
Also... on the intent to defile... couldn't that be something as simple as a box of condoms in his glove box? You could assume someone had the intention to have sex if they're carrying condoms with them.

All possible. We don't know what LE found in the car. Maybe condoms, but so what? Unless used, that's not a big deal, as it's not that uncommon to find.

"Date" rape is so common. Huge problem at colleges now, but also for those who are not coeds. Who ever reported him at Liberty chose not to press charges within the legal system. The proof is hard to get for these things, especially if the female was agreeable from the onset. Agrees to go with the guy. Leaves a lone with the guy. Refuses assistance, doesn't call for help, allows guy to be arm in arm with her. Difficult to prove when the "yes" turned to "No" and just say so doesn't cut it in a court of law , and it's a time consuming, humiliating experience to undergo. But there are those who make false accusations of this sort too, so some sort of balance and the presumption of innoncence needs to be upheld as well. But here the woman in the case has disappeared which puts a whole other spin on the situation. Still if she is not found or is found without evidence linking him beyond what LE has released, it could be an uphill fight for a conviction of charges. IT is possible that JM did not directly harm her, let alone kill her, given what we know so far. He could have just let her out because she wanted out, she could have gotten hurt then, or been picked up by someone else.

People who are dead can't report being raped.

Seriously outside of town the police don't just ride around, patrolling that I am aware of. In town they would be. I listen to a scanner in louisa county and the local LE seem to only come to the rural areas when called, not just on patrol. jmo idk

When we lived out of town, it was very strange to see LE in our area. We knew something was up. Moving into town we have grown to ignore the ongoing sirens.

This may sound awful, but assuming she's no longer with us I truly hope she was very, very out of it so she was unaware of what was happening. Passed out even. For her sake.

I think she fought back.. If she was passed out no need to kill her or disappear her right?

There were other people there when the warrant was served, but LE hasn't made any info about them public. I'd like to know if JM's apartment building has security cameras, and if so, do they show what time he got home that night and was he alone...

I am really surprised about the lack of info about the other people at the apartment. Roommates? Friends? Family? If roommate(s), they could have info about the timeline and JM's whereabouts. I'm sure LE has covered these bases if they were willing to talk.

this is what i think too. he was frustrated after his advances on the first 2 females were rejected. he was also a little worked up - trying to look at their toes etc. so weird!

of course, i believe in the justice system. innocent until proven guilty, but the past rape charge and Johnson's description of his past behavior and his wrestling move and lack of respect for personal boundaries all make him LOOK very guilty of raping and killing Hannah. If the cops can't prove this, then we will have to accept that. But until they do or don't prove it, I think we can assume that something similar to what you typed above took place.
Was he actually charged with rape or just accused??

I am really surprised about the lack of info about the other people at the apartment. Roommates? Friends? Family? If roommate(s), they could have info about the timeline and JM's whereabouts. I'm sure LE has covered these bases if they were willing to talk.

From Memory, Longo gave me the impression the roommates (and family?) were giving LE the bare essentials of information. Longo sounded a bit frustrated to me.

Am I the only ex college girl that encountered men like him every single weekend that I went out? Nothing they said sounded that unusual for a heavily drinking guy trying to pick up girls. If I had a dollar for every time a (complete stranger) guy grabbed or picked up or tried to make out with me or my friends I would be a very very rich woman.

This is no reflection on what he seemingly did after but more that I was not as shocked and appalled and surprised by that article as all of you because, yeah, that's a guy at a bar or club.

agreed to me it sounded like typical drunk guy at a bar or club.

All possible. We don't know what LE found in the car. Maybe condoms, but so what? Unless used, that's not a big deal, as it's not that uncommon to find.

"Date" rape is so common. Huge problem at colleges now, but also for those who are not coeds. Who ever reported him at Liberty chose not to press charges within the legal system. The proof is hard to get for these things, especially if the female was agreeable from the onset. Agrees to go with the guy. Leaves a lone with the guy. Refuses assistance, doesn't call for help, allows guy to be arm in arm with her. Difficult to prove when the "yes" turned to "No" and just say so doesn't cut it in a court of law , and it's a time consuming, humiliating experience to undergo. But there are those who make false accusations of this sort too, so some sort of balance and the presumption of innoncence needs to be upheld as well. But here the woman in the case has disappeared which puts a whole other spin on the situation. Still if she is not found or is found without evidence linking him beyond what LE has released, it could be an uphill fight for a conviction of charges. IT is possible that JM did not directly harm her, let alone kill her, given what we know so far. He could have just let her out because she wanted out, she could have gotten hurt then, or been picked up by someone else.
Condoms in the car would not normally be a big deal, but in this situation, it could be just enough for the intent to defile charge.

I'm not saying LJ is innocent of these charges, I won't decide that until... well, until I do. Lol... but, I don't think the guy is a serial rapist. Surely in all those years someone would have reported him. He isn't a transient, he's easily identified, and it seems as though a lot of people in the community knew him. If he was running around raping women for 12 years, we'd know about it.

One other thing about being out of twon and in the rural areas, there are no street lights, so once you are off road and headlight/interior lights out, it's dark, like real dark.

People who are dead can't report being raped.
Oh, so now he's raping AND murdering for 12 years in the same area and hasn't been caught. Hm. He's a criminal genius, then. Didn't really peg him for a mastermind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime