VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post an apology if I offended anyone last eve. I posted about a new fall series that had my interest. Perhaps it may have been inappropriate given this case and where we are with it. Given the name of the series. Anyhoo it was only my intent to pass on for crime buffs. Anyone I did offend my sincere apologies.

In the other photos of him I was on the fence about whether he could commit the horrible things people are assuming. But seeing this new booking photo, I might be sliding off on the side of guilt. He looks terrified, but there is something else in his eyes as well, something terrifying and I can't put my finger on it.
Still doesn't look like dreadlocks to me. Looks like braids. Dreadlocks aren't that neat looking IMO.

Still doesn't look like dreadlocks to me. Looks like braids. Dreadlocks aren't that neat looking IMO.

According to Wikipedia and multiple other sites, you are correct. They are braids.

I made a post the other day about how in a sequence of Photos of people can look very different. Look at these three pictures:

attachment.php
10666094_10152496212699775_8556422756208652676_n.jpg
images

Left-right: Today, 2012 and 09-19-14. He looks 50lb heavier in the DMV picture! (or its a secret brother!)
link

link
link

I do that alot, Look at someones face and one side usually looks a little different then the other, even different ears, weird or maybe not, but his face looks the same both sides. And yes about the facial smile, it's his eyes that are smiling. jmo idk And no I'm not drinking :)

I made a post the other day about how in a sequence of Photos of people can look very different. Look at these three pictures:

attachment.php
images

Left-right: Today, 2012 and 09-19-14. He looks 50lb heavier in the DMV picture! (or its a secret brother!)

In the DMV photo, he seems to have his chin pulled in, which imo would give him the double chin and make his face look fuller.

I know it was stated out of Texas that JM had some phone calls. Somebody asked Texas LE if it was his Lawyer. LE said No. I would assume it was his Family. JM declined speaking with whomever. I hope in time JM will talk to his Family. Perhaps seeing their pain will convince him to do the right thing. One can only hope. Perhaps they are going to believe every word he says. I just wish he would give it up. I have Hannah's Parents faces forever seared in my brain. The loss is horrific enough but the not knowing is beyond my comprehension.

attachment.php
images

Wow!![emoji54]

Maybe he went and had the new lecense done and intentionally made himself look different so he wouldn't look like the photo that would get distributed out when he went on the run. jmo idk

I do that alot, Look at someones face and one side usually looks a little different then the other, even different ears, weird or maybe not, but his face looks the same both sides. And yes about the facial smile, it's his eyes that are smiling. jmo idk And no I'm not drinking :)

I see a difference between the two halves. The left eye and side of this face has managed to pull off the innocent look (if you will), but the not the right side.

I read a lot here, post only occasionally, but something is bothering me about this discussion. A serious subject, the disappearance of Hannah, yet many seem to turn this into a joking session, silly comments about the person arrested, uncalled for comments about his appearance, his comfort in jail etc.
Is this appropriate? One should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Yes, he may be guilty but shouldn't we be discussing Hannah's case in a more appropriate vein? There is nothing funny or silly about this case, her family is suffering badly, hope they do not read the comments on here.

In the DMV photo, he seems to have his chin pulled in, which imo would give him the double chin and make his face look fuller.

I can't believe he didn't even shave off the smig, or turn it in to a moustache- maybe moustaches aren't trendy? :)

I'm right there with you, I just crtl + and zoomed in 8 clicks just to look at his eyes. I don't see a killer/murderer, I just don't see it. IDK I know he probably maybe did it, but I just don't know. It is as if I am looking in the eyes of a child. jmo idk

After zooming in, what criteria do you use to identify whether he is a serial murderer or not? Zoom in on one of his photos and first cover one half of his face, then the other, what do you see? When I do it, I see something different in each eye, and neither seems quite right.

What do you see?

He had short hair as a taxi driver, so the short hair picture could be from 2007, but when did he start growing it long? It wasn't in 2005 at the time of the attempted rape - from which we have the sketch.

Attachments

• JesseMatthew2007_2014.jpg
    JesseMatthew2007_2014.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 298
Is all the talk about how each side of his face looks in regards to his expression in today's mugshot? I just think he was surprised how bright the flash was. Or just plain old bricking it....

Well for the record I am having a cocktail. Glass of wine. Just one tho. Two I'm really really happy. Three I'm in the bell jar. It's Friday night LOL. I sure wish Hannah was hanging out with her friends tonight and safely surrounded by them. Seems every other day there is somebody missing. Man, Woman or Child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove