VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way this was sorority related. Just wanted to throw that out there. For one thing sorority's are under constant scrutiny from their national charters and the schools for any kind of activity they deem hazing-includes things way more benign than this. There is absolutely no way they made her run around town by herself at night. I can't imagine even a hardcore sorority with lax rules would put their girls in that kind of stupid danger. There would have been more girls doing it too. Besides, was she even pledging? These days pledging sorority means getting a bunch of gifts from your big sister etc anyways. Trust me I know sororities. I am still involved on the alumni side of mine. We used to do some "hazing" but it was all fun, nothing degrading and dangerous. Now with the worries about lawsuits they won't even allow pledges to have interview talks with sisters or keep a pledge book.

Again I know for sure this wasn't about her sorority, not only does it make no sense, but the police would have released that info by now or someone would have leaked that info.

I hate to say this but Hannah is most likely deceased. I do hope they find her quickly for the families sake and so they can gather more evidence. It is very bothersome to me that Samantha and Alexis's bodies were never found, and Morgan's wasn't for some time. How can you hide a body like that? It is so hard to think that there isn't at least 1 connection here. Charlottesville isn't a huge place. I know Randy Allen Taylor is in jail and he most likely killed Samantha too, but this is making me question that as well. The evidence was definetely there for them to convict him of Alexis, but still it is awfully coincidental.

I feel in my heart there is at least a connection with Morgan.

FYI-my cousin lives in Rocky Mount and I asked her about Heather Hodges (listed on the map as missing). They are fairly sure that her boyfriend killed her, but don't have enough evidence for a conviction. He was the last one with her and also had a history of domestic violence with her and had attacked her mother too. I would probably take her off the list b/c the chances he killed her are very high.

does anyone else think they're releasing the videos like crazy because they know hannah is dead + just want to find the perp as quickly as possible?

That man in the white shirt looks like an older heavy set man. He comes out of a doorway or set back area. Is there a business open at that time? Not sure why someone would be standing back inside a doorway. It's all confusing. Going this way and that way.

does anyone else think they're releasing the videos like crazy because they know hannah is dead + just want to find the perp as quickly as possible?

I don't know. They could be just as likely to be doing it because they fear she's being held captive and want to find her as soon as possible.

I don't know. They could be just as likely to be doing it because they fear she's being held captive and want to find her as soon as possible.

right, but surely the abductor would be following everything that's been released + have moved her by now/killed her because he knows they're closing in

I would think that statistically, the chances of finding her alive at this point are extremely slim. However, there are always exceptions (the girls in Ohio, trafficking). Of course we all are praying for a miracle but she was most likely killed with in a few hours of being abducted. This is just the end result almost all of the time when an active young women vanishes like this.

time is running out and her phone shut off at 1:20. there are only so many more potential abductors that could have crossed paths with her. and a dude putting his arm around her doesn't look good.
True that is what it most looks like but there are other things that may have occured. WG & dreadlock guy may have been tag teaming HG or HG did know Dreadlock guy and the creepy dude followed them out or away from the mall. Finally, where is dreadlock guy and why hasn't he come forward. Did something happen to both of them or did he abduct HG? Still so many possibilities.

I think the police want to find Hannah's body as soon as possible for evidentiary purposes. I do believe they think she is dead, and they are trying to avoid the coming winter and decomposition that hampered them in the Harrington case.

Thanks for the snippy reply.
I will make sure NOT to post here.
FWIW Yes. They do send them on late night and dangerous missions.

Momoffourboys

Please don't let one comment stop you from posting. I apologize on the behalf of the other poster (even though I don't know them). I just think we are all on edge and want the best outcome for Hannah. Please stay and keep posting. Everyone here is important and we all provide valuable insight. For example, you are a Mom of four boys, you have a totally different perspective than I do (as I am not yet a Mom). Again, please disregard the snide comment and stay with us. We all have one goal and that is to find Hannah safely. If you chose to leave, I understand, but I really wish you would stay. PS- A big huge WELCOME from all of us long time sleuthers! :):loveyou:

when this kind of releasing of info takes place and the victim is still alive, does it put them at greater risk? because imo if the perp is watching all this stuff, he would be incredibly scared and likely not see a way out at this point + too dangerous to have hannah still alive.

LoveVA, sadly, I also suspect Hannah is deceased & likely has been since not too long after her phone was shut off. My reasons for this are simple: she has "disappeared" & this seems to be the way things go in cases where young women disappear. :(

And, I also have a sick feeling in my gut that there are connections to Morgan Harrington's case. MH's mother has stated before that Morgan's killer is still out there & that he will strike again (paraphrasing).

C'ville isn't that large a place...Hannah & MH have some similar physical features...both had been drinking & were walking alone in the dark...I think the killer trolls for young women who are inebriated, not at their full capacity for protecting themselves, & who have been separated from their friends & are walking alone in the dark.

I have chills. It breaks my heart that this family probably will not get a happy ending. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post#548. I agree that the reporters are wrong with what they are saying but please keep your eyes on the 2 women walking to the left. The split apart on the left part of screen and the dread lock guys passes in between women and it looks like she hands off something or high fives him. At the same time creepy white dude positions himself in doorway. They seem to be working together.

LoveVA, sadly, I also suspect Hannah is deceased & likely has been since not too long after her phone was shut off. My reasons for this are simple: she has "disappeared" & this seems to be the way things go in cases where young women disappear. :(

And, I also have a sick feeling in my gut that there are connections to Morgan Harrington's case. MH's mother has stated before that Morgan's killer is still out there & that he will strike again (paraphrasing).

C'ville isn't that large a place...Hannah & MH have some similar physical features...both had been drinking & were walking alone in the dark...I think the killer trolls for young women who are inebriated, not at their full capacity for protecting themselves, & who have been separated from their friends & are walking alone in the dark.

I have chills. It breaks my heart that this family probably will not get a happy ending. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to these merchants and their cameras, they will hopefully be able to charge the perp + find hannah, even if she might not be alive.

Post#548. I agree that the reporters are wrong with what they are saying but please keep your eyes on the 2 women walking to the left. The split apart on the left part of screen and the dread lock guys passes in between women and it looks like she hands off something or high fives him. At the same time creepy white dude positions himself in doorway. They seem to be working together.

I think it's possible the two women simply know Dreadlocks and were saying hi (high five like you said). If that is the case, I hope at least one of those two women follows the news, sees the video/reads these forums, and contacts police. Chances are they are completely unaware they are on video :(. MOST people do not follow the news like we here do.

I have been thinking that the abduction of HG was actually coordinated by more than one person.

time is running out and her phone shut off at 1:20. there are only so many more potential abductors that could have crossed paths with her. and a dude putting his arm around her doesn't look good.

Yes... Especially if the dude that put his arm around her doesn't come forward and identify himself to LE...

JMO...

who are the reliable reporters i should follow about this story on twitter? the ones that are constantly in contact w LE

I've had that impression for a couple of days. It seemed like something happened that made them start thinking that way. I don't know what, though. I noticed it right around the time the information was released about the guy who resembled Morgan's sketch but that doesn't seem to be enough by itself. Maybe it's just the combination of things, or more likely things they know that haven't been (and shouldn't be) released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase