VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my biggest problem with all the speculation about him being an undercover officer:
Why, then, is Hannah Graham missing?

It does not compute.

Its just speculation on my part, but I doubt any of the people (except the perp) who saw Hannah that evening, in the bar, on the street, on the Mall, realized she was in eminent danger of being kidnapped or about to disappear under mysterious circumstances. To most people she probably looked like just another tipsy co-ed, a rather common sight in that area.

why didn't her friends worry about her after her last text about being lost? no one checked up to see if she found her way home?

Hindsight is 20/20 and no one actually immediately thinks "I can't get a hold of my friend, she must have been abducted".

So here are the two WGs from the two videos we have been talking about.

View attachment 59250 View attachment 59251

They look so different to me - but the witness has stated that both of these are him? I know there was one case a while ago (Jennifer Kesse I think) where the security cam caught a potential suspect and everyone thought he was wearing a white shirt but it was found that the camera recorded it in such a way that it actually was a black shirt but it looked white. This could possibly explain why the color of the pants looks different between the two, but the body shapes are so different...I'm personally having a hard time with this detail.

I keep having the same questions. And I did think it was possible that some of the cameras record colors differently. However the first man you pictured appears to not only be wearing lighter colored pants, but they actually appear to be shorts. He also appears to not have such a large stomach, and I even think I see a hat on his head. The second man seems to have full-length dark pants on, a large gut, and no hat?

ETA: Yet the second man pictured is the one I keep seeing following Hannah in video footage, while the first man pictured is the one popping out behind her from a doorway... no?

So here are the two WGs from the two videos we have been talking about.

View attachment 59250 View attachment 59251

They look so different to me - but the witness has stated that both of these are him? I know there was one case a while ago (Jennifer Kesse I think) where the security cam caught a potential suspect and everyone thought he was wearing a white shirt but it was found that the camera recorded it in such a way that it actually was a black shirt but it looked white. This could possibly explain why the color of the pants looks different between the two, but the body shapes are so different...I'm personally having a hard time with this detail.

I don't know if the guy in your#1 pix is a player in this but #2 is the guy who followed her and went to LE to report it.

Hindsight is 20/20 and no one actually immediately thinks "I can't get a hold of my friend, she must have been abducted".

that makes sense except saying you're lost is like asking for help, and no one helped or even checked.

But if her last text said she was lost...wouldn't you check to see if she made it home?

Finally caught up - sadly nothing new from the last time I was caught up - EYE YEY YEY!

Sooooooooooooo -> everybody put your hands up if you feel like this :banghead:

Holy crow!!!

Where the heck did Hannah go!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know if the guy in your#1 pix is a player in this but #2 is the guy who followed her and went to LE to report it.

#1 is the guy that was hanging out in the doorway and started following Hannah as she passed, this is the one that LE specifically called out as the witness. #2 is the jewelry store footage.

Finally caught up - sadly nothing new from the last time I was caught up - EYE YEY YEY!

In the meantime -> everybody put your hands up if you feel like this :banghead:

Holy crow!!

Where the heck did Hannah go!?!?!?!?!?!

It can be this way in cases like this sometimes. Sometimes you got to step back and take a break.

[video=youtube;UmfLTWEuQEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU[/video]

Thats NOT a reflection. The man walking behind Hannah has on dark pants and a light shirt as well.

No similar reflection from him.

Has it been said yet if the White Male following her is the only person that saw the Black Male that fit that description that night?

I just find it hard to believe that people don't see or say she's not walking with another person in the jeweler video I've watched it over and over and it just keeps looking the same to me someone walking with her that's wearing light color shorts and white shoes and slightly darker top. I've sped it up, paused and unpaused it over and over and just find it hard to say there is no one in the frame with her. Of course maybe it's just a camera anomaly but you can clearly see the white male walking alone and other people pass by and nothing looks like there's any sort of camera anomaly or anything.

This just makes me think the White Male is not being truthful and he knows exactly who he saw with her and probably saw the video before turning himself in and he knows they got the guy who did this on camera, he's just covering because he's in on it and he's trying to buy time for the other man.

Just my thoughts, thanks for everyone who has contributed their thoughts and theories all great thinkers and minds here!

It can be this way in cases like this sometimes. Sometimes you got to step back and take a break.

Or sit on my hands and JUST READ....but I am picking up what you are laying down :)

OK, I am so tired of hearing about a staggering HG. Not once, in any of the videos, have I witnessed her staggering. I saw her fixing her hair and tugging at the back waistband of her black plants (outside McGrady's.) I saw her left hand in a cupped or fist position in both the McGrady's and the Tuel Jewelry videos. The only really odd thing I noticed was what may have been her flailing her arms as she ran past the Shell station. Unless she was audibly yelling, muttering, cursing or crying, I just don't see "distressed."...maybe PO'd but not any sign of disorientation or distress.

Or sit on my hands and JUST READ....but I am picking up what you are laying down :)

I think your not alone on here. I am sure we all get a little frustrated. I have followed the holly bobo, heather elvis and other cases. There were a lot of times I got frustrated. Lack of progress bothers me.

Your friend texts that she's lost late at night and that triggers nothing in you? (Hypothetical 'you.')

But if her last text said she was lost...wouldn't you check to see if she made it home?

Absolutely, but your mind never *really* thinks the worst has happened.

I've shared this story here before but it's always relevant in missing people cases - not long after hubs and I got married, he went out with the boys after work and didn't tell me. In fact, he actually called to tell me he was on his way home before he decided to join them. HOURS passed - something like 4 hours, something excessive like that - and it took that long to get in full panic mode and consider calling LE. For the first few hours I worried but tried to think of rational explanations. Hour 4 is when I went into panic attack mode, called his parents, discussed calling LE with them. When he finally called me during hour 4 I was so upset I couldn't breath. He NEVER did that again. It was horrible.

In this instance, it's easy to assume she fell asleep at home when you're trying to get a hold of her. And then that she sleeps in late and is hung over. And then is busy doing laundry/homework/cleaning. In this case I can easily see why a whole day would pass before people get worried enough to get LE involved. You worry, sure, but you don't get LE involved until you are really, really sure that something is really, really wrong.

ETA remember where she is - college. These kids see drunk shenanigans without anyone getting hurt on a weekly basis. They also are young and inexperienced, and probably didn't think anything of it which I am sure they now regret.

OK, I am so tired of hearing about a staggering HG. Not once, in any of the videos, have I witnessed her staggering. I saw her fixing her hair and tugging at the back waistband of her black plants (outside McGrady's.) I saw her left hand in a cupped or fist position in both the McGrady's and the Tuel Jewelry videos. The only really odd thing I noticed was what may have been her flailing her arms as she ran past the Shell station. Unless she was audibly, yelling, muttering, cursing or crying, I just don't see "distressed."...maybe PO'd but not any sign of disorientation or distress.

Someone (maybe you) made a comment about her arms on the Shell video yesterday, so I watched it again. To me, it didn't look like she was flailing her arms it just looked like she was pumping/swinging them back and forth like most people do while running. I think she has long, thin arms and such a thin torso that it may have looked like she was waving or flailing them but was not. JMO.

Your friend texts that she's lost late at night and that triggers nothing in you? (Hypothetical 'you.')

Has it been said whom HG texts that she is lost? Or did the text just go to the last person she contacted by text? I'm not convinced that HG sent this text.

Has it been said whom HG texts that she is lost? Or did the text just go to the last person she contacted by text? I'm not convinced that HG sent this text.

I've seen nothing and have had the same questions. I absolutely do not think she was the author. I've wondered several times who the texts were sent to and were they random contacts chosen by the texter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445