VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been raised before, but it appears to me that the Dreadlock guy from the Sal's Restaurant video stops and looks toward WG - this happens just as the two women walk by in front from R to L. He stops - and yes, it could just have been because the two women walk by but they don't appear to slow down, and he appears to look into the direction of WG.

Then WG stands in the door way. Meanwhile, Dreadlock guy loops around and is following the group that is following Hannah as she walks by and the WG follows her.

Then in the Tuel's video, it appears the same Dreadlock guy is walking with Hannah.

So when I look at those videos, it looks to me like WG is marking her for Dreadlock guy.

I understand this is inconsistent with what LE has said about WG and the description he gave, but that's what it looks like on the video to me.

Me too! From the first time I saw the video... we could be wrong...

I couldn't see one.

Edit - this was in reply to the question of the existence of a thread downstairs.

"How that person came to our interest was cumulative. Cumulative through surveillance video and information we received from tips and cumulative since it was part of other investigative information and was a totality of all the circumstances, "said Chief Longo.

A separate search warrant was also executed on a vehicle.

"There were three individuals here in the apartments at the time the vehicle was being seized. There was no probable cause to arrest those individuals and the officers didn't have enough to detain those individuals," said Chief Longo.

Fox News is doing a live broadcast as I type this.

The POI in this case was not arrested this morning.

3 people were at the apartment, but they didn't detain any of them (Why in the hell they didn't is beyond me.....)

The person of interest was one of the 3.

Possible arrest later this afternoon (I'm sure it has to do with the search efforts)

No description of POI was given during the above report----thus the Baldy v Dreads mystery shall continue

I wonder if the POI was not detained but went in willingly to answer questions, or if they haven't talked to him yet because he wouldn't cooperate.

Sorry if this has already been raised before, but it appears to me that the Dreadlock guy from the Sal's Restaurant video stops and looks toward WG - this happens just as the two women walk by in front from R to L. He stops - and yes, it could just have been because the two women walk by but they don't appear to slow down, and he appears to look into the direction of WG.

Then WG stands in the door way. Meanwhile, Dreadlock guy loops around and is following the group that is following Hannah as she walks by and the WG follows her.

Then in the Tuel's video, it appears the same Dreadlock guy is walking with Hannah.

So when I look at those videos, it looks to me like WG is marking her for Dreadlock guy.

I understand this is inconsistent with what LE has said about WG and the description he gave, but that's what it looks like on the video to me.

Regardless, to me, it definitely looks like WG was up to something shady. What I'm unsure but I have never posted up in a mall like that and started following anyone except maybe when I was a teen and we were following a hot guy....lol

IDK why Goddell's PC would have anything to do this one? Do they mean that the local channels want to show both? Is this case big enough for the PC to be shown live on multiple national channels?

(Do we have a thread downstairs? TIA)

Eta: for our new members and guests, "Downstairs", also known as the basement or parking lot, is a <modsnip> discussion area for members only. Things are posted there that we can not discuss upstairs (here). It's like Vegas, what happens downstairs, stays downstairs.

Link to a downstairs thread-I have posted links to scanners in area for what it's worth. Monitoring...........

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...KING-NEWS!!!-Current-Scanner-Alerts-7/page118

No but the issue involving football right now is just as important .. IMO

To you it is, but to the people holding the PC, it is only important to the extent that they may lose money over it.

WOW! I go to sleep, care for 2 kids, and sign in to ALL of this! I'm so glad they may have a break in this case, but all of this is so confusing! I haven't finished reading this thread yet. I'm going to let the WG go now, but either he can't see or he was lying about the bald BG. All I see in those videos is a guy with dreads, but if he did lie, then why? Sorry like I said I haven't finished reading yet. If any of this has been touched on please excuse me.

I'm behind too because I was volunteering in my daughter's class this morning! Do we know what led them to a car and apartment to search?

I wonder if WG really did describe the man w/ dreadlocks to police, but police decided to give the opposite hair description to not tip off POI. I would think that is a pretty good strategy, IMO.

Regardless, to me, it definitely looks like WG was up to something shady. What I'm unsure but I have never posted up in a mall like that and started following anyone except maybe when I was a teen and we were following a hot guy....lol

dudes casually follow attractive girls all the time. as I've said earlier, if every attractive girl in an attractive outfit had a camera on her, you'd see some 'creepy' behavior, I assure you.

Did Chief Longo say that one of the three people is a POI?..............or is that a Fox News reporting embellishment? JMO

I wonder if the POI was not detained but went in willingly to answer questions, or if they haven't talked to him yet because he wouldn't cooperate.

I don't know. The entire report was very vague.......maybe 20 seconds from beginning to end.

It's frustrating, I know.

"How that person came to our interest was cumulative. Cumulative through surveillance video and information we received from tips and cumulative since it was part of other investigative information and was a totality of all the circumstances, "said Chief Longo.

A separate search warrant was also executed on a vehicle.

"There were three individuals here in the apartments at the time the vehicle was being seized. There was no probable cause to arrest those individuals and the officers didn't have enough to detain those individuals," said Chief Longo.
This is what I find to be of particular interest:

Investigators developed information last night that brought police to Hessian Hills Way to search a vehicle, according to Longo. That vehicle was removed Friday morning. Longo said officers developed probable cause during the seizure to obtain another search warrant for the apartment building.
http://www.wsls.com/story/26577266/police-search-charlottesville-apartment-in-hannah-graham-case

What did they find in the vehicle which led to a warrant to search the apartment?

IDK why Goddell's PC would have anything to do this one? Do they mean that the local channels want to show both? Is this case big enough for the PC to be shown live on multiple national channels?
Maybe the Chief wants to listen to what Goodell has to say? :facepalm:

For some, it is a big deal. I'm not sure the reasons. I was just repeating what some were suggesting.

WOW! I go to sleep, care for 2 kids, and sign in to ALL of this! I'm so glad they may have a break in this case, but all of this is so confusing! I haven't finished reading this thread yet. I'm going to let the WG go now, but either he can't see or he was lying about the bald BG. All I see in those videos is a guy with dreads, but if he did lie, then why? Sorry like I said I haven't finished reading yet. If any of this has been touched on please excuse me.

You can't sleep don't you know that? You can't care for your kids or eat or anything,you miss it all lol...I did the same and came back clueless..had to get caught up

Well it could be as innocent as that. She was wearing form fitting clothes and maybe he just wanted to get a better look. When someone came up and put their arm around her he stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove