VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude is way younger than the POI, would have been arrested on the spot for his involvement w/ the Sage disappearance if they found him in the apartment today. It would seem it is not the right person, just another guy with dreads.

But we don't know the age. The witness said 32. That is his guess. Also, looking at freeze frame images of the DG, I don't think he looks particularly overweight. 250lbs is pretty heavy.

That article just posted here, describing how much fun she was having, dancing with all her friends from the ski team really makes me sad. And it confuses me. Because a good friend offered to walk her home. Why didn't she accept the offer? Where was she headed? I wish I knew what she had planned.

I remember the image of Lauren S. walking down the hall of her apartment building, dressed for her night out, just as Hannah was seen in her building. And then the next and last images we saw were of both young women, seemingly intoxicated, in blurry clips from the street. Kind of chilling. And more than three years later, that is still the last known whereabouts or image of Lauren. But at least here, LE has something to work with, not a pack of "friends" who hired lawyers.
Jmo

In Lauren's case, I remember the photo of the white truck that LE showed at a briefing. There was footage of the truck circling Lauren's residence around the time she was last seen and many web sleuthers thought they saw a blurry image of Lauren in the back of the truck. IIRC, LE identified the owner of the truck and said later that the image was not Lauren, it was some kind of construction equipment or gardening supplies. After hearing some people say that the "window reflection" explanation was a deliberate ruse on the part of LE to buy time to close in on dreadlocks guy, it makes me wonder about the image of Lauren in the truck all over again.

All of the above is just my opinion.

But we don't know the age. The witness said 32. That is his guess. Also, looking at freeze frame images of the DG, I don't think he looks particularly overweight. 250lbs is pretty heavy.
I thought we had his actual stats, from the press conference? They know who he is, and have spoken to him, and he lawyered up. They didn't have enough to keep him, which is why he is not locked up. Or did I get that wrong? I've been playing catch up since 3!

I could be wrong, but I remember the LE saying he was 32 during the press conference, and that they had talked to him (meaning they know who he is and his real age).

It wasnt the witness who said 32. It was Longo, the LEO. He said the driver of the car was 32. They would know his birthdate.

I thought we had his actual stats, from the press conference? They know who he is, and have spoken to him, and he lawyered up. They didn't have enough to keep him, which is why he is not locked up. Or did I get that wrong? I've been playing catch up since 3!

Yup. Longo said he was 32 and gave a description.

Sorry for not understanding that-so instead it means eyewitness testimony needed to place he and she in that bar.

At 21:44, Detective Sgt. Mooney says, in so many words, we know from eyewitness accounts that they entered the Tempo Restaurant. We know that he purchased alcohol there, and know we HG was with him. We know that within 15 minutes they were gone from that bar, and his vehicle was seen leaving the area. We have every reason to believe HG was with him.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784

WE DO KNOW HIS AGE IT IS 32. This is from LE, NOT THE WITNESS. sorry for yelling, but everyone needs to understand, LE knows EXACTLY who he is, how tall, how much he weighs, what his date of birth is, and even his name. WE don't know his name, but we do know that he is 32, heavy set, tall, etc... Sorry I don't have his exact stats in front of me. But these are real, not just from a witness. And this is not the guy that folks are putting up all over FB and trying to sneak in here.

I thought Longo said that the person of interest is 32 years old?

From Coy Barefoot's Twitter:

In span of 48 hrs last wkend, Cville saw 2 sexual assaults blocks frm each other, 1 beaten and left for dead- AND #HannahGraham disappeared

... confirmed 3rd assault took place last wknd: young man nearly beaten to death 13th st. near the (cont'd)
UVA Corner and blocks from other 2 sexual assaults that took place same wknd- this man was beaten approx 130a same night Hannah dissapeared

We're just hearing of sexual assaults from the 13th & 15th. Isn't UVA already under investigation for previous violations of the Clery Act? Clery Act indicates that the public needs to be informed within two business days of sexual assaults.

the police know his name, so they know his age. Longo was very specific in his description to include the age.

LE said he is 32 and they know his name, just not saying it yet. So...NOT the same person.

Her car was found in Charlottesville but she went missing in her hometown of Lovingston, VA

Regarding Alexis Murphy....wasn't there a witness that saw a man with dreads get into a maroon car with Alexis Murphy?

We're just hearing of sexual assaults from the 13th & 15th. Isn't UVA already under investigation for previous violations of the Clery Act? Clery Act indicates that the public needs to be informed within two business days of sexual assaults.

Yup. My husband is an alum and we've been watching this with horror.

Yup. Longo said he was 32 and gave a description.

what makes no sense is that WG was worried about HG until the guy who possibly is responsible for her being missing shows up and is possibly a drug dealer. What about dreadlocks made WG feel so at ease? Seems like he might raise red flags instead?

So, how are the Morgan H folks feeling, is this guy too young to be considered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member