VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Hannah did not go into Tempo with Dreads, why did he stop in there? To establish an alibi? To get something or some drugs from someone there? To let a partner in crime know that he had a vulnerable victim in his control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO The more I think about this, the more it looks like a sex trafficking abduction. Since DG is known around the mall and is known to LE, he has been in the area for a while. He has a residence, not with a girlfriend or a wife, but with two other men. I wonder if he is a scout for young vulnerable women for a much larger trafficking enterprise. Obviously, the women can't all be from the Charlottesville area.....but there a probably scouts on campuses all over the country. If not this, then all of a sudden this Dude just decides to abduct rape and kill a local student and then just go back to his apartment and hang out with his buddies, while his burnt orange car sits in front for the world to see? I'm thinking that she was passed off to someone else. JMO

people go on and on about sex trafficking but i have yet to see a high profile case of a well-to-do young woman veer in that direction. it is far more likely that he raped her and killed her himself.

If not this, then all of a sudden this Dude just decides to abduct rape and kill a local student and then just go back to his apartment and hang out with his buddies, while his burnt orange car sits in front for the world to see?

Murderers do this all the time.

Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy, Scott Peterson, Jody Arias. The list goes on and on of people that murdered others and then went on with their lives. Not everyone that murders someone curls up into a ball and then hides from society.

I can't see a scenario where the person who received the text, even if s/he didn't see it until the next day, didn't check on Hannah, call around other friends, on Saturday.

I can. Back when we were all invincible in college, I can easily see my friends getting that text and laughing. "She is lost a block from her apartment, guys." Like oh, we're so wild, look what shenanigans we get into, haha, etc. They could have assumed she was joking, since she is generally a capable person. Or that she was making up an excuse not to come to the party. Then realizing on Sunday they never heard from her on Saturday, that seems plausible to me too if she tended to sleep at places other than her apt on occasion. This is what horrifies me about these cases. People are walking around in a peaceful, normal day pretty much figuring things will tend to go on that way and then bam - it's shattered.

A Google news search for HG's name (sorted by date) leads to a dailymail article identifying DG and interviewing his grandma. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but that's how to find it if interested.

if he's a nurse, it seems unlikely he'd find the time to be a drug dealer

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-man/story?id=25592387

"He told police that he was following Ms. Graham as she looked to be somewhat physically distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going," police said in a statement.

bbm This has bugged me. What does Physically Distressed mean?

I wonder about this, too. What was she doing that caught his attention? She was initially walking behind him and he looked back over his shoulder and saw her. What made him look back? Was she making some kind of noise - crying, wheezing, talking to herself maybe?

A Google news search for HG's name (sorted by date) leads to a dailymail article identifying DG and interviewing his grandma. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but that's how to find it if interested.

I didn't see a name? I suppose you can post a link since it is mainstream media, but you may want to PM a mod first to be sure.

I can't find it....is it the DM article from 7 hours ago?

And if the article is true and he admits to buying her a drink, then I am thinking perhaos w see can put to rest the bar questions?

I wonder about this, too. What was she doing that caught his attention? She was initially walking behind him and he looked back over his shoulder and saw her. What made him look back? Was she making some kind of noise - crying, wheezing, talking to herself maybe?

I think he was undercover LE. Those are the types of words and discriptions that officers use. JMO.

It would not surprise me if her friend were actually snorting Adderral in a way that looked like it was coke. This is very commonplace at colleges as a means of recreationally using the drug.

Sad but true. Adderall is especially appealing to students is that it can also suppress appetite and give you a burst of energy, in addition to being able to focus longer. Adderall brand name pills go for a tidy profit on college campuses. Which sucks for people like me who take Adderall for legitimately diagnosed ADHD. I feel like I'm being scrutinized when I go to fill that prescription every month! Like I can't fidget or pick at my fingers like I normally do, and can't get frustrated if there is an issue with my prescription because I don't want them to think I'm a junkie or something. But yes, even one glass of wine 12 hours after I have taken my prescription = a lot tipsier. I don't drink at all because of that! It is easy to get out of control w/ far less alcohol than someone not taking a med like this.

I can. Back when we were all invincible in college, I can easily see my friends getting that text and laughing. "She is lost a block from her apartment, guys." Like oh, we're so wild, look what shenanigans we get into, haha, etc. They could have assumed she was joking, since she is generally a capable person. Or that she was making up an excuse not to come to the party. Then realizing on Sunday they never heard from her on Saturday, that seems plausible to me too if she tended to sleep at places other than her apt on occasion. This is what horrifies me about these cases. People are walking around in a peaceful, normal day pretty much figuring things will tend to go on that way and then bam - it's shattered.

OTOH, these days, a "friend" can be just about anyone, even merely a slight acquaintance, who (especially if drinking/partying), would not give a thought to the fact that she never showed up at the party.

Great find. I would say this is the guy. He is Facebook friends with a couple that lives at the 164 Hessian Hills Way apt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip