VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he knows people are stalking his FB page. He removed his profile picture 7 minutes ago. Replaced it with just a black box.

can you confirm/deny if he is a bit slow? or just goofy
I took it as just goofy. I'd call my brother goofy, but he has a genius IQ. I didn't think she meant slow. The only place I've seen slow is one comment on a fb post.

If he has an extensive criminal history can't believe UVA hospital would hire him. Scary.

Temp agencies are a scary thing. I had one send me an RSO one day. I do in home delivery. Thank God it was just warehouse work.

I am just throwing this out there...but many times I have read FBI profiles of serial killers (assuming he turns out to be linked to the other missing women) that state they are looking for a very average guy who would just blend in to the community with a low paying job such as mechanic or dishwasher, etc. Many of the serial killers are just average guys who blend in to community. Rarely do they look like freaks. It is never the Charles Manson look, you know. They must seem non-threatening to the victim. I think winning over the victim is all part of the hunt, IMHO.

IMO, he is not your average blending in type. He wears distinctive shorts, he has distinctive hair, he is on video high-fiving people as an extrovert would, and he drives an orange vehicle. JMO.

Just because he only has a couple of minor things on his record means nothing. Only that he hasn't been caught and convicted doing anything more serious.

Did HE tell police she was not in his car? Or is his family saying he said that? Big difference.

Also, was he a cab driver, or is this a theory?

Evidence of what crime? Someone being missing is not a crime. There is no crime here, yet. She is just missing.

There is evidence of a crime here. When a woman goes missing and stays missing under these circumstances, then that is evidence of a crime. It is not proof, but it is certainly evidence.

Did HE tell police she was not in his car? Or is his family saying he said that? Big difference.

If you compare the cab driver pic posted earlier to the pics posted here on the last page, I think they very may well be the same person! What do you think?

I believe he told his mom...........the mom told the grandma..........and grandma told the press.

There is evidence of a crime here. When a woman goes missing and stays missing under these circumstances, then that is evidence of a crime. It is not proof, but it is certainly evidence.

There is evidence of a crime in Morgan's case. I keep saying this. He can easily be connected to her case, or cleared of suspicion through DNA.

My biggest ? is what HE said to LE. Wondering he denied to them that she had been in his car. Or if we only have the DM article saying that his family said that.

Also, did someone say his car was packed for moving?? If so, that could have been enough for a initial warrant, I guess. Or was that a theory? Hard to tell in these posts sometimes, like about him being a cab driver...

Jmo

There is evidence of a crime in Morgan's case. I keep saying this. He can easily be connected to her case, or cleared of suspicion through DNA.

His toothbrush is probably in a lab someplace right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member