VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw this is ROUGH. Watching the parents. So damn heartbreaking.

Jmo, and I mean this is the gentlest way, but let's give Longo a break, huh? The guys been working 24 seven to find a missing girl, reaching out to the public regularly, and even though he's the only one we're hearing from he's not a one-man show.

I have faith and patience that with this much hard work they will find Hannah and bring to justice those responsible for her disappearance.

hannah isn't the only one involved now. is JM is innocent, his life has been unjustifiably ruined. that is unacceptable and longo should have been more careful

Maybe she is a nursing student? Her father just said she is interested in a career helping others

Exactly!

They need to stop saying they believe Hannah got in the car with Matthew UNTIL they get forensic evidence that she was in the car! They don't have that apparently!

Just because they don't have physical evidence doesn't mean they don't have reason to believe - maybe tips saying they saw her in that car.

Little off topic with press release on, but this is second day been reading and first post ever. I live in cville whole life. Does it seem odd only to me that HG made trip from 12:55 at shell to all the way up Preston past vinager hill to the far end of the mall in front of restuRant ppl saw her In only five minutes???? It's a long ways. Uphill a long way and she goes to far end of mall when she could have crossed over one block and could have been on downtown mall far sooner?? Not even running entire distance. She then seenon video in front of sals pizza 5 minutes after eyewitness and ten minutes from shell video. Possible she caught a ride and someone dropped her off?? Took her 9 minutes from Mcgradys pub to shell, way shorter distance. I was using map posted earlier with green walking path. No onehasmentioned this as weird

I don't think it's sunk in for dad yet. He's so composed. And poor mum is just devastated.

I just couldn't bear to watch her parents--particularly her mom. It's heartbreaking. I had to turn it off.

Her father seems to have a lot of experience with public speaking. I wonder what he does for a living. My first thought would have been politics, but since they are brits and lived in DC... diplomat?

What motivated his reckless driving? I wonder if he knew he was being tailed and tried to lose the tail

Or perceived a threat. Regardless of whether he harmed Hannah or not, I'm sure he realizes he's a marked man and is afraid.

I'd like to know if the police and agents following him tried to pull him over (sirens/lights). Of course, causing or allowing him to drive like this would give them reason to arrest. Sorry to be so cynical.

Parents are bringing up grandparents and how special she is to them (the only granddaughter).

Never heard that in a plea before. For those that said "sounds like he is directing the speech to the grandparents of JM", most defiantly sounds like her parents are.

Sorry but this was NOT a good Press Conference. I could see POI trying to get Al Sharpton on his side and turning this into a circus. I would have liked a little more information/proof before mentioning this POI by name in the press conference. I also don't think the Angry Press Conferences are a Positive thing.

Heartbreaking, but absolutely brilliant.

I'm trying to figure out why LE would not want JM to know they know where he is?

hannah isn't the only one involved now. is JM is innocent, his life has been unjustifiably ruined. that is unacceptable and longo should have been more careful

If he is truly innocent his behavior is looking guilty. If he is innocent he needs to come forward and talk. Some say he is a nice, caring, Christian man so if he is innocent then come forward and help the girl out. It's possible JM could be innocent but scared though because he is black and being investigated in a white girls disappearance so he may think the system is gonna screw him.

I guess he feels it's a risk he's willing to take.

Huge respect to Mr Graham, so composed and speaking beautifully about Hannah. Poor Mum :( This is hitting me hard, heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95