VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 I think. Also when Rottenborn pulled up the arm bruise photo and scolded CV statement about her face. He showed the date and said it was a two week old bruise,well OK fine Ben, but where are the two week old bruises to her face that she said was beaten at the same time?.
Makes no sense, the arm is still bruised from a supposed grab but the punched face is fine?.
Crazy imo
Not only that, but where is the picture of her face? If she likes documenting bruises so much? Why track this bruise after two weeks? Oh, and two weeks PER THE LIAR. Enough said.

Not only that, but where is the picture of her face? If she likes documenting bruises so much? Why track this bruise after two weeks? Oh, and two weeks PER THE LIAR. Enough said.
Right. And she takes pics of writing on a mirror but not of her injuries or bloody pillows? There was no abuse so she ''produced'' evidence. AH going on that tangent about how she has sooo much evidence unlike other people said so much. And it wasn't good imo.

Runkle of the Bailey called Camille Vasquez "A Hurricane full of Tigers"

I think SHE is the winner in this miserable trial.

I think she is adorable and knows how to hold her own! She has been a bright spot during all of this. BC is also quite adorable! It was great seeing the fond antics between BC and Johnny every day. Their individual facial expressions at times were very entertaining too. Especially so when ‘the doctor’ was testifying.

It was captured somewhere that BC would daily pull the chair out for Johnny. Johnny did it for CV…and no one pulled any chairs out for anyone on team AH. I noticed one day early on it looked like AH was waiting for her chair to be pulled out, the guys didn’t catch the hint.

Right. And she takes pics of writing on a mirror but not of her injuries or bloody pillows? There was no abuse so she ''produced'' evidence. AH going on that tangent about how she has sooo much evidence unlike other people said so much. And it wasn't good imo.
Where are those pictures?
No documentation from her nurse?
Did she not even mention the bottle incident to her Gyno? Or did the nurse do her yearly exams? It’s all very strange.

It occurred to me that Whitney developed Stockholm Syndrome.

With a controlling narc in the family unit, there's only two options - consciously shut it down, disconnect, walk away -or- buy into it either consciously or unconsciously in order to keep the relationship.

I wonder if AH's father is still on her side? Or if he can shrewdly see the plot holes? He sounds like quite the abusive type himself.

Also, if I truly believed someone had raped me with a glass bottle, possibly a broken one... I'd be in a clinic asking for an examination to check there's not any harm, injury, something left behind, cuts, or anything I need to know about.

I know many victims don't do so. I fully understand why. But we are talking about AH here who could afford a private report and investigation. The same woman who took the trouble to covertly film and audio record scores of conversations and photograph scores of pointless photos... DIDN'T worry about her nether regions being disformed, cut, scarred, infected, swollen.. nope not at all.

Lilli-Rose.

There is a lot of healing to be done.

Awwwwwww well I hope one thing JD can take from this... break the cycle of addiction. Be clean, be sober, be there for your kids and make sure they know to do better than blot out difficulty with drugs and alcohol for the love of god let something good come from this toxic process.

It occurred to me that Whitney developed Stockholm Syndrome.
Or maybe it's the same for Whitney as it was for JD. His mother was seemingly similar in many ways to AH, and he managed by doing what he had always done (try to get away, de-escalate, etc.). Whitney might not know any other life. It's all but impossible to leave, as we were shown. JMO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member