VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall JD stating while on the stand that both of them had trust issues. Which in Hollywood..is an understood issue. Each of them had spent time away from the other while shooting films. Trust faded in their marriage, along with the perceived insecurities of AH, " Don't leave me" 'You can't leave". These all built to a crescendo, with each of them having their own preferred method of coping. JD's was drugs/alcohol and withdrawing from a situation. AH's was the manifestation of drugs/alcohol and personality disorder rantings and abuse.

makes sense---- from what I am gathering from discussions, she was the abuser!

Re that NBC interview with Elaine, Savannah Guthrie is an attorney, she should have called Elaine out on nearly her whole spiel. She poked back a little, but in essence fed Elaine enabler lines.

Assigning the term ‘demonized’ to the jury is not ethical, though more immediately concerning is setting these individuals up for harm. She could be sued for slander! I am shocked that she is implicating the jurors and in doing so she is attacking the entire court system.

Now that I know she represented AH in her previous cases I don’t feel the same sympathy for her. She knew what she was dealing with.
Elaine was rumor mongering, citing things that were not used in court. She abhors social media but willingly plays to it, hoping to sully his reputation with rumors.

More remarks about the jury that I can’t stop myself from commenting on

Re: 1st quote
Is AH’s attorney implying that the jury read things on the internet during the trial, in violation of the judges’s orders, and in addition considered and used that information to render their verdict?

Re: 2nd quote
So she’s not implying anything in that quote - she’s flat out saying the reason the jury rendered the verdict they did is because they were “confused”
(aka stupid)

i can’t believe what AH and her attorney(s) are doing, yet they just keep right on doing it out loud and in public, here there and everywhere

(1st)
“During her appearance on Today, Bredehoft also went into detail about how she believes her client was "demonized" during the trial and that internet favor was "absolutely" in Depp's corner. She feels it ultimately affected the outcome of the case.”

(2nd)
"A number of things were allowed in this court that should not have been allowed, and it caused the jury to be confused."

Amber Heard's Attorney Says Actress Can 'Absolutely Not' Pay $10.35 Million to Johnny Depp After Verdict
Amber Heard's Attorney Says Actress Can 'Absolutely Not' Pay $10.35 Million to Johnny Depp After Verdict

My views/thoughts

Did she back down from demonized to confused? I am shocked that she has crossed a line that no officer of the court would condone. It’s wrong and it puts the jury in the crosshairs of the public‘s wrath (those who support AH). We know there are erratic individuals who can do any number of things. She has offered them up for danger.

Is AH’s attorney implying that the jury read things on the internet during the trial, in violation of the judges’s orders, and in addition considered and used that information to render their verdict?

So she’s not implying anything in that quote - she’s flat out saying the reason the jury rendered the verdict they did is because they were “confused”
(aka stupid)

i can’t believe what AH and her attorney(s) are doing, yet they just keep right on doing it out loud and in public, here there and everywhere

(1st)
“During her appearance on Today, Bredehoft also went into detail about how she believes her client was "demonized" during the trial and that internet favor was "absolutely" in Depp's corner. She feels it ultimately affected the outcome of the case.”

(2nd)
"A number of things were allowed in this court that should not have been allowed, and it caused the jury to be confused."

My views/thoughts

I mean the only way the Internet feeling got into the court room was their own witness introducing the #JusticeforJohnnyDepp and they only have themselves to blame for that!

Re that NBC interview with Elaine, Savannah Guthrie is an attorney, she should have called Elaine out on nearly her whole spiel. She poked back a little, but in essence fed Elaine enabler lines.

Disclaimer - my own opinion. I do not like Savannah Guthrie at all!! She seems to always pick her side and never delves into the whole issue. She only "pokes back" when she doesn't agree with whoever she is interviewing.

Disclaimer - my own opinion. I do not like Savannah Guthrie at all!! She seems to always pick her side and never delves into the whole issue. She only "pokes back" when she doesn't agree with whoever she is interviewing.
Long ago I learned she was an attorney, she co hosted Meet the Press with Chuck Todd for a short time before moving to the morning TODAY show on NBC. Since she's been on TODAY I haven't seen her much, but from what I do see it wouldn't occur to me that she is an attorney, via the way she interviews, her vocab, just another morning show hostess.

what exactly is "glassing" in AUS? Any attack with glass? My impression from the trial was that the situation in this house was so chaotic that by the time security got there, no one was 100% making sense and there were too many drugs involved. If one assumes that AH was just looking for opportunities to attack JD, it becomes much more sinister. I have not listened to the "disallowed" tape and I have thought that JD's chief security guy dying before trial made this all the more opaque. In the tape played at trial the dr, nurse and security seem to be scrambling to get everything under control when it is just chaos and that tape was from AH's phone if I recall. (Kipper
but I listened to to testimony of the nurse and the other security people as well last month)

You are correct .. the only audio recording from the Australia incident is from AH's phone that she secretly taped underneath the table or counter. She is the only one that was aware they were being recorded.

Also could you please point me to the time stamp of where Dr. Kipper states he gave AH 100mg of Seroquel as was stated in the dailymail article that you posted prior to this? I have watched this video of Dr Kippers testimony numerous times and I must be missing that part.

As far as that "disallowed tape" .. I'm pretty sure the daily mail must have listened to it since they know about the 100 mg comment that was made ;)

Elaine was rumor mongering, citing things that were not used in court. She abhors social media but willingly plays to it, hoping to sully his reputation with rumors. So they "demonized" AH with "evidence" not seen in court nor on SM.

Exactly and in her rumor mongering she is doing what her client does so well.

They didn’t even have credible evidence within their own so called ‘evidence’ that was entered. I can imagine what didn’t get accepted into evidence being ludicrous and not verifiable.

(aka stupid)

(1st)

(2nd)

My views/thoughts
She’s hoping the low-information knee-jerkers still on AH side repeat her Point 1, until it becomes enshrined in public perception as fact.

you will note she doesn’t say how she ‘knows’ they did.

Knowing AH prior tactics, I wouldn’t be surprised if the thought process goes something like this:

“because the jurors came to the same conclusion as most of social media and, in fact, the world; they must have been taking said cues from social media.”

the part where it is the province of a majority of the population that AH is a liar, and that the jury thinks like the majority of the population without any outside influence, never in fact enters their mind.

You are correct .. the only audio recording from the Australia incident is from AH's phone that she secretly taped underneath the table or counter. She is the only one that was aware they were being recorded.

Also could you please point me to the time stamp of where Dr. Kipper states he gave AH 100mg of Seroquel as was stated in the dailymail article that you posted prior to this? I have watched this video of Dr Kippers testimony numerous times and I must be missing that part.

As far as that "disallowed tape" .. I'm pretty sure the daily mail must have listened to it since they know about the 100 mg comment that was made ;)
He never said he gave it to her… he suggested it to Debbie, who audibly countered with 50mg, only for her to return and say she could only talk AH into accepting 25.

if the DM said he pumped 100mg into AH as a fact, then the DM is wrong.

She’s hoping the low-information knee-jerkers still on AH side repeat her Point 1, until it becomes enshrined in public perception as fact.

you will note she doesn’t say how she ‘knows’ they did.

Knowing AH prior tactics, I wouldn’t be surprised if the thought process goes something like this:

“because the jurors came to the same conclusion as most of social media and, in fact, the world; they must have been taking said cues from social media.”

the part where it is the province of a majority of the population that AH is a liar, and that the jury thinks like the majority of the population without any outside influence, never in fact enters their mind,

Good point, she has made a declaration that can’t be backed up. How does she know if they saw any SM? That can’t be proven and she isn’t a spokesperson for the jurors.

Elaine is doing herself a career disservice by acting like her client.

Just a little social media info ..

JD's post on Instagram of his statement after the verdict now has 16.8 million likes and over 900K comments .. to put that in perspective .. he has blown Will Smiths "oscar slap" post out of the proverbial water :cool:
Thats great, he deserves the support.

In one of the DM comments someone posted a single word
“Justice” It had close to 30K upvotes last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy-mae-pinkerton