VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitheard

I still stand with you, sissy. Yesterday, today and tomorrow I will always be proud of you for standing up for yourself, for testifying both here in Virginia and in the UK, and for being the voice of so many who can’t speak to the things that happen behind closed doors. We knew that this was going to be an uphill battle and that the cards were stacked against us. But you stood up and spoke out regardless. I am so honored to testify for you, and I would do it a million times over because I know what I saw and because the truth is forever on your side. I’m so sorry that it wasn’t reflected in the decision made by this jury, but I will never give up on you, and neither will anyone who stands with you. Forever by your side… #istandwithamberheard

In a video posted on Twitter, artist Scott Greenwood was seen presenting the piece to Depp and the actor took the opportunity to thank fans for their unwavering support during the court case, which he ended up winning.
He said: "Nothing would have been possible without you. Thank you and bless you all."
Depp was then seen giving Scott a hug and signing some prints of the piece.
Wow that art work is fabulous.

Right? I've just been on Twitter and seen a thread claiming that one of the jurors allegedly texted his wife to say he may get chosen for the jury and that she texted back that Amber was a psycho :rolleyes:
This is old news, from when jury selection was being reported on. Both sides get to weigh in on juror selection, so how does this now become an issue? imo.

One juror who was chosen told the selection process that his wife had texted him saying: “Amber is psychotic. If a man says a woman beat him, they never believe him.” However, he also added that she “tends to exaggerate”, Deadline reported.

----

Juror Whose Wife Called Amber Heard 'Psychotic' to Serve on Depp Trial

On 4/12/22 at 4:18 AM EDT

During questioning, one man revealed that he had texted his wife about potentially being selected for the Depp-Heard jury.

Under questioning from lawyers, he read out his wife's response which was: "Amber is psychotic. If a man says a woman beat him, they never believe him."

The man was asked if he could remain impartial despite this message from his wife and he said he could and told lawyers of his spouse: "She tends to exaggerate."

This is old news, from when jury selection was being reported on. Both sides get to weigh in on juror selection, so how does this now become an issue? imo.

One juror who was chosen told the selection process that his wife had texted him saying: “Amber is psychotic. If a man says a woman beat him, they never believe him.” However, he also added that she “tends to exaggerate”, Deadline reported.

----

Juror Whose Wife Called Amber Heard 'Psychotic' to Serve on Depp Trial

On 4/12/22 at 4:18 AM EDT

During questioning, one man revealed that he had texted his wife about potentially being selected for the Depp-Heard jury.

Under questioning from lawyers, he read out his wife's response which was: "Amber is psychotic. If a man says a woman beat him, they never believe him."

The man was asked if he could remain impartial despite this message from his wife and he said he could and told lawyers of his spouse: "She tends to exaggerate."

And he was accepted as a juror by both sides.

And that was probably the purpose of this person. To discredit him. I expect to see more of this. You already see the smear campaign going on with the reporter and the court reporter. jmo.
The essence of AH - jealous, petty, spiteful, and vindictive. I suppose to think her supporters would be better is an act of sheer folly.

Last edited:

whitheard

I still stand with you, sissy. Yesterday, today and tomorrow I will always be proud of you for standing up for yourself, for testifying both here in Virginia and in the UK, and for being the voice of so many who can’t speak to the things that happen behind closed doors. We knew that this was going to be an uphill battle and that the cards were stacked against us. But you stood up and spoke out regardless. I am so honored to testify for you, and I would do it a million times over because I know what I saw and because the truth is forever on your side. I’m so sorry that it wasn’t reflected in the decision made by this jury, but I will never give up on you, and neither will anyone who stands with you. Forever by your side… #istandwithamberheard
BBM (We? Miss Whit? This was not about you at all)

Oh my!
Speaking as a sister of one who has BPD, I can see plain as day where you are, Miss Whit. I feel your pain, and confusion...yet understand where and how your loyalty lies. Been there...Seek help, Whitney. And, for your health as well as your children's step far away from the fire that is AH. It burns...bad

Right? I've just been on Twitter and seen a thread claiming that one of the jurors allegedly texted his wife to say he may get chosen for the jury and that she texted back that Amber was a psycho :rolleyes:
Followed up by a post claiming that there were no tears from Heard because people on anti depressants can't cry o_O.
My husband has been on sertraline for about 7 or 8 years and sometimes I look up and he is crying for seemingly no reason at all ( he has no idea why).
Lol, I have been on antis and mostly I don’t, but that can certainly change (esp. when hormones are high at my time of the month)…

I also don’t think they want to choose that hill to die upon because (a), in the opening argument Elaine literally said ‘she has prescriptions for Accutane and Provigil’... the latter is a stimulant, how does that work??; (b), even if she was on an antidepressant, wouldn’t all her 2 bottles wine/day wreak havoc with her serotonin receptors?

In a video posted on Twitter, artist Scott Greenwood was seen presenting the piece to Depp and the actor took the opportunity to thank fans for their unwavering support during the court case, which he ended up winning.
He said: "Nothing would have been possible without you. Thank you and bless you all."

The painting says "Justice .. you will never see my eyes again" .. it is absolutely breathtaking! The pictures on this article really don't do it justice. Such a talented artist! If you go to his twitter or tic tok page, you can see just how stunning this piece is. I'm so glad he got the chance to present this to JD.

"I didn't recognise [Elon] until we started talking and he reminded me we had met once before," she explained.
"He seemed like a real gentleman. He was really nice. He sat at a nearby table and we got to speaking that night and eventually became friends."

"We have a beautiful friendship now, one that was based on our core values," she said.
"Intellectual curiosity, ideas and conversation, a shared love for science. We just bonded on a lot of things that speak to who I am on the inside. I have so much respect for him."

Another example ^^^^of how dishonest and pretentious AH was in her trial testimony.

She wants us to believe that she didnt know who Elon was----literally the richest man on Earth--his companies combine for a trillion dollars net worth---and she didnt recognise him, even though they had met before. :rolleyes: yah sure Hon...

So she is telling the jury that the richest man on Earth is flirting with her but she doesn't recognise him at first, even though they met previously ? I guess the 200 billion dollar man didn't make much of an impression, since she cares so little about money and all that. ... My eyes are rolling so hard here....

And their 'friendship' is based on their core values, and on what she truly is inside....LMAO, how thick is she spreading the BS here?

This^^^ shows that he was already mega rich, one of the richest in the world, in 2016 when she met him.
Yes, I can see how They bonded over their core values.

From an interview with EM’s father:

He recounted one occasion when "one man said to him, 'Hey little chap, why don't you join the kids and run around?' And he'd say, 'No, I prefer to listen to you'."

When young Elon announced that he planned to be a millionaire, his father remembered, another adult scoffed at the boy.

He remembered "this man laughing, holding his drink and cigarette and saying, 'When you grow up you'll see. It's not like that... you're going to be disappointed'."

Elon responded, "'Well, I think you're stupid'," said Errol.

"That's typically Elon," said the father.

He also recalled a time when Elon made a hurtful comment to a schoolmate about his father's suicide.

The boy pushed Elon down a staircase at school, injuring him so badly he had to be hospitalised.

When he heard what had happened, Errol wanted to defend his son.

"But I realised Elon overstepped the mark with this little boy. I had to drop it," he said.

whitheard

Gosh you can really see that she has an unhealthy sibling attachment. The tone is that of a subservient relationship. She doesn’t realize that she is in Amber’s clutches.

That is a great story. He really has a marked effect on people, it’s the core of who he is. Scott’s Instagram account goes beyond this trial and it’s mostly all about Johnny.

Yup just like she didn't know anything about Johnny before auditioning for the Rum Diaries and then coincidentally shared a love of rare authors and poets and country blues music or whatever it was. I find it very suspect.

Narcs 'go hunting' when looking for friends and allies. They 'groom and condition' their victims.
Remember the one audio recording where AH is trying to belittle JD for being in a TV show 21 Jumpstreet?

He asked her “ what posters did you have on your wall?”

AH replies “ Rosie the Riveter “.

JD laughs and says “ We should ask your Mother”.

I took that to mean that AH’s family had told JD that AH had a long time crush on him. Of course she knew all about him. JMO

Someone said for their Senior yearbook quote they are going to use ‘Objection Hearsay’. I’ve seen tee shirts for sale with ‘mega pints, alpacas, Isnt Happy Hour anytime?, Pledge & Donate, Did I read that right’ so far.

In thinking about the entire trial, it is script worthy! There are so many things to look back on and for the duration. It’s ironic that his talent came through in the courtroom without ever trying. His one-line deliveries are classic Johnny!

Remember the one audio recording where AH is trying to belittle JD for being in a TV show 21 Jumpstreet?

He asked her “ what posters did you have on your wall?”

AH replies “ Rosie the Riveter “.

JD laughs and says “ We should ask your Mother”.

I took that to mean that AH’s family had told JD that AH had a long time crush on him. Of course she knew all about him. JMO
And why is she making fun of him being in 21 Jump street? It was a huge hit show and he was a star because of it.

Meanwhile she was in a slew of silly nothing shows herself. She'd have jumped at the chance to be in 21 Jump Street.

Just like she made fun of him for 'sitting around playing guitar with other fat ol boring men' ----meanwhile Johnny is playing guitar and performing and recording with the most elite musicians in the world.

She is just jealous so she berates him.

And why is she making fun of him being in 21 Jump street? It was a huge hit show and he was a star because of it.

Meanwhile she was in a slew of silly nothing shows herself. She'd have jumped at the chance to be in 21 Jump Street.

Just like she made fun of him for 'sitting around playing guitar with other fat ol boring men' ----meanwhile Johnny is playing guitar and performing and recording with the most elite musicians in the world.

She is just jealous so she berates him.
I totally agree
IMO, AH wanted all that JD had. And she almost got there....except for his fame. She had JD, and his lifestyle and millions. But, she never received the same public adoration she thought she deserved. It was pure jealousy and she turned against the one who gave...with a vengeance.

I don't know her name, sorry..... but, wow, denial much?:

CBS Mornings Host: But Elaine, I think it was bigger than that, because you have the evidence, as you say, but they did not *believe* her. Why do you think they did not believe her?

Elaine: I think that a lot of that was that it was Johnny Depp.

:D:p:eek:;)o_O

Someone said for their Senior yearbook quote they are going to use ‘Objection Hearsay’. I’ve seen tee shirts for sale with ‘mega pints, alpacas, Isnt Happy Hour anytime?, Pledge & Donate, Did I read that right’ so far.

In thinking about the entire trial, it is script worthy! There are so many things to look back on and for the duration. It’s ironic that his talent came through in the courtroom without ever trying. His one-line deliveries are classic Johnny!
I know this was a real trial but, I'm having withdrawals...miss the memes and the WS quick quips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298