Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kant-exactly, why couldnt she wait, and why was she muckin about the area for 42 minutes? and really, she went on the bridge and wasn't able to make it to the dorms, right there, turning off the road?

and the dad says that her account was overdrawn...so he lets her go on a long drive, with no money in the bank? who would pay for gas? food? (this must be somehow to trip up the perp--is the ATM missing from the purse?)

and how come they put the names of those girls out, except the "bf of a friend?" and I don't remember Dave Gardner mentioning a dude in the parties car (clearly he was coached on this), unless I was mistaken, or they were.

OMG GREAT CATCH!! So much word.

yes, the we-parked-beside-them-and-she-engaged-me-in-short-converstation dude did NOT mention a male in the party of four. (Do we even KNOW for sure who went to the flippin concert in their group/car?)

Sorry; But this part seems elementary just like the vehicle for which we cannot seem to get a freakin straight answer.

And the bf 's name (whoever's bf - we dont konw that either) has been conspicuously absent.

Word.

I was hoping that LE went all the way back to roanoke and JMU (or that Roanoke and JMU/ Harrisonburg LE do it - however jurisdiction works) for any signs of PROOF that Morgan actually was.... somewhere where people claim she was. There has to be SOME VIDEO TRACE OF HER SOMEWHERE imo.

moo

There has to be a video trace of her SOMEWHERE if she was indeed there. I agree with you Kant, 110%. Video survellance is everywhere and I'd bet money they stopped somewhere on the way like you said. And what about the arena video.....surely she was see leaving......I just find it hard to believe she wasn't on video IF she was there and IF she did indeed leave.

I'm like you, so mad I could scream! Something is wrong here.....very, very wrong. Her "friends" are lying out their *advertiser censored**es as well as covering something up. Her parents......I just don't know what to say, but something is amiss in a big way. If this were my daughter, I'd be out there 24/7 doing everything and anything. I'd search the damn arena myself if I had to.

Nobody seems "connected" in the search to find Morgan. WHY????? What are they hiding? Why the lies? Why the confusion? WTH is going on??

Poor Morgan............God bless her.

I need to step back and take a breath b/c Im getting way too angry.

There has to be a video trace of her SOMEWHERE if she was indeed there. I agree with you Kant, 110%. Video survellance is everywhere and I'd bet money they stopped somewhere on the way like you said. And what about the arena video.....surely she was see leaving......I just find it hard to believe she wasn't on video IF she was there and IF she did indeed leave.

I'm like you, so mad I could scream! Something is wrong here.....very, very wrong. Her "friends" are lying out their *advertiser censored**es as well as covering something up. Her parents......I just don't know what to say, but something is amiss in a big way. If this were my daughter, I'd be out there 24/7 doing everything and anything. I'd search the damn arena myself if I had to.

Nobody seems "connected" in the search to find Morgan. WHY????? What are they hiding? Why the lies? Why the confusion? WTH is going on??

I KNOW RIGHT???

Are we to believe that EVERY PLACE they stopped en route had no security cams?

EVERY SINGLE ONE?

All I believe right now is

(1) that her mother saw what she was wearing and

(2) she called her dad at whatever time saying she got to JMU.

Everything else is up for grabs unless someone wants to offer up some decent proof and some smidge, inkling of proof is not that hard if they stopped for the bathroom.... or ANYTHING.

Jesus.

That poor girl....

I need to step back and take a breath b/c Im getting way too angry.

I had to do the same thing earlier. I just couldn't sit here feeling what I was feeling. This case has touched me to my core and I can't get it off my mind.

Respectfully snipped
Below is a post from the comments section of Read The Hook

http://www.readthehook.com/stories/2009/10/29/cover-findMorgan-E.aspx

"You know something I am a very spiretual person and i have very good intuition and i will tell you this.Something inside me i cant shake off is telling me that this girl Morgan is in that building still.In the Arena.

I feel it so strong i am certain.

If thoughs cameras have not revealed Morgan than she NEVER left the building in the first place.Finding her purse and phone outside is irelivent.Someone could have deliberatly put them there for the police to BELIEVE she left the building.Also eye witness reports as we know are not always acurate so thats not proof either that she ever left the building.How do we know that someone,even a member of SECURITY isent involved with her disapearence.They would have a perfect opertunity to cover this up.

Also a member of security has the opertunity to rigg a security camera or erase material.

If she was taken inside the building it would have been much easier with so much comotion going on.She could be somewhere inside and the murderer if she has been murdered has just WALKED OUT as free as a bird.Maybe im being paranoid but its worth considering everything."

Despite what my friend ***** said in her readings - I have felt this since the beginning of this fiasco.

I even messaged a supposed friend in LE on the VT campus regarding this thinking he would be in a better position to pass this information along to the right person - he never responded to me.

To me - the pocketbook/purse/bookbag - whatever you want to call it - appears to me to be a plant. Something put there well after the fact. But on the other hand, we don't know in what condition that purse was found in. Had it been trampled on or run over? Were the contents, other than the cell phone, intact? I can't believe that one person did not see that purse until the next day.

If she was carrying a purse why was her ticket stub with the friends? If she fell and busted her face or if she was hit, did her friends know about it? If that happened and they knew about it did one of them seek assistance for her or an ice pack for her?

It's possible that no one stopped anywhere along the way from Roanoke to JMU or from JMU to Charlottesville. They are both relatively easy drives.

One thing - If they were in MH's car and she wasn't the one driving - but had exited the passenger side of the vehicle, then that tells me that it's possible that she was already impaired upon arrival at the JPJ.

Respectfully snipped

Despite what my friend ***** said in her readings - I have felt this since the beginning of this fiasco.

I even messaged a supposed friend in LE on the VT campus regarding this thinking he would be in a better position to pass this information along to the right person - he never responded to me.

To me - the pocketbook/purse/bookbag - whatever you want to call it - appears to me to be a plant. Something put there well after the fact. But on the other hand, we don't know in what condition that purse was found in. Had it been trampled on or run over? Were the contents, other than the cell phone, intact? I can't believe that one person did not see that purse until the next day.

If she was carrying a purse why was her ticket stub with the friends? If she fell and busted her face or if she was hit, did her friends know about it? If that happened and they knew about it did one of them seek assistance for her or an ice pack for her?

It's possible that no one stopped anywhere along the way from Roanoke to JMU or from JMU to Charlottesville. They are both relatively easy drives.

One thing - If they were in MH's car and she wasn't the one driving - but had exited the passenger side of the vehicle, then that tells me that it's possible that she was already impaired upon arrival at the JPJ.
Thanks for getting those readings.

Very interesting and thought provoking.

appreesh.

Crazy announcer on VA Tech game just said MH was last seen in downtown Charlottesville - WHY can't these people get anything right, she was miles away from "downtown" - now they will get a bunch of tips from people who spent the evening on the downtown mall - Jeesh :furious:

Maybe those closest to the case truly suspect she just took off on her own and realize that if they make it too big, she won't resurface. That's kind of what I'm hoping anyway.

LE normally does not want family members searching for missing people - when they believe it's a recovery rather than a search and rescue. But this goes way beyond that.

Crazy announcer on VA Tech game just said MH was last seen in downtown Charlottesville - WHY can't these people get anything right, she was miles away from "downtown" - now they will get a bunch of tips from people who spent the evening on the downtown mall - Jeesh :furious:

WTH???? :banghead: :furious:

Respectfully snipped

Also, imo, a woman does not walk around with a bloody face and only one person sees it. I dont' buy that for one second.

And I wondered about the plant notion regarding the purse.

Also, I think out of 3 females... one would want a bathroom break.

moo

Also, imo, a woman does not walk around with a bloody face and only one person sees it. I dont' buy that for one second.

moo

Someone would want a bathroom break ESPECIALLY if they had been drinking or smoking pot.

I thought from the get-go the purse/phone was a plant.

The longer this goes on and the more ridiculous this case becomes, I'm starting to agree with MBLover.....search every inch of the damn arena. I don't think she ever left.

sry if this has been answered...these three cases are becoming jumbled.
Did dogs ever search inside the arena?

This is EXTREMELY doubtful because of the contamination / number of people there. I don't think that they have the resources of specially trained scent-specific trailing dogs that are able to work through massive contamination. I haven't heard that the dogs that were used were able to trail Morgan from where she left from the concert to anywhere off the campus. Also, haven't heard that the dogs were able confirm or negate that the young woman seen on the bridge was Morgan. Therefore, working inside the arena would be even more heavily contaminated so that would be out other than working cadaver.

moo

Yeah you could definitely be right about females wanting a bathroom break.

I was just going by what I have done myself. Used to have to drive my husband back and forth to UVA for his cancer treatments and we never stopped. (I could drive from Roanoke to UVA in 2 hrs. 10 minutes). I live near the same area as the Harrington's, so the drive would be about the same time wise.

To me the purse was like an after thought. Like someone had it - got what they needed to out of it and just dropped it at random or to make it look like someone in the RV parking lot took her.

And yeah...if she had been injured - even if one of her friends hadn't helped out...wouldn't someone else have out of those 16,000 people in attendance? Something like that would have had to have been seen by more than 1 person... IMO

want to know if the purse was a plant?--did they measure the amount of moisture in the purse, were papers in the purse wet? what was the temperature of the purse---if it had been sitting there for 8hrs ina 40degree damp whether condition, in grass, it would be obvious that it had been there all night (given you might not be able to guess when exactly it was left there, except by running a number of experiments, but you should be able to get close).

did the guy who found the purse go through it? did they look into him a bit?
right now i feel like someone is trying to hand me a big pile sh8 and tell me to analyze how it turned into chocolate cake, when my nose says its not chocolate cake!

Someone would want a bathroom break ESPECIALLY if they had been drinking or smoking pot.

I thought from the get-go the purse/phone was a plant.

The longer this goes on and the more ridiculous this case becomes, I'm starting to agree with MBLover.....search every inch of the damn arena. I don't think she ever left.

I agree if she was seen entering on surveillance tape but not exiting then the crime scene could be at the arena.
The friends not being able to get their stories straight is troublesome- they were either lying or so intoxicated or high they shouldn't have been driving in the first place.
Were they asked to give polys or drug tests? Just troubled greatly by this case.

want to know if the purse was a plant?--did they measure the amount of moisture in the purse, were papers in the purse wet? what was the temperature of the purse---if it had been sitting there for 8hrs ina 40degree damp whether condition, in grass, it would be obvious that it had been there all night (given you might not be able to guess when exactly it was left there, except by running a number of experiments, but you should be able to get close).

did the guy who found the purse go through it? did they look into him a bit?
right now i feel like someone is trying to hand me a big pile sh8 and tell me to analyze how it turned into chocolate cake, when my nose says its not chocolate cake!

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members