Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, and why does the phone have a missing battery?-because one of the males (or his friend, etc) just happens to have the same phone, and could use an extra battery. theyre scavengers to some extent, anything they can use is good, but they know they cant use the phone.so maybe LE should also ask the public to report if they received extra new/used battery for modelXYZ fone in the last few days

I am starting to feel like we are going back in time, on this board I mean. Can I make a simple suggestion that we not keep reposting all of the articles and links that have already been posted on threads 1 and 2 (or 3) of this discussion?

Can we come to some kind of agreement that if it has happened since this past Tuesday, or was already reported, before then, that we can assume it's appeared here. Otherwise, I might start feeling like I was part of LE , with no new leads or at least new theories.

So, this is the first Ive heard of the hispanic male. But I'll bet there were several working the arena in tandem-maybe they purchase tickets to get in and then scope the victims for cameras, wallets, purses, etc?

So, one, if Morgan had a camera, then we can assume this was taken by the hispanic (are we sure about this racial tag? i'll run with it) male, explaining no pictures (and assuming LE asked no pictures be posted).

So MH, tells Amy, I'm goin to the bathroom-and one of the hispanic males scopes the upper sections (why, because you assume it is much harder for the victim to follow the person out, or catch up). As she's headed out of the bathroom (make the assumptions that her defenses are down, and in general concert goers maybe have lower expectations, thinking thieves don't make it into the concert b/c they don't buy tickets)-bam, the guy grabs the purse, and she pursues him, more so than a normal person might...the catches up to him, and he hits her in the face. She,s hurt, a bit, and kinda stunned as he runs off- she walks into some general area of the arena and spots him, he heads out the door, and she bolts out after him. She loses sight of him, and then gets a call from Amy about where are you? So she's like, Ifollowed some guy and he took off-i'm locked out, no the cops wont find him, there isnt much in my account, i dont need the purse, but it sucks the camera was stolen...anyway, ill just try and get back in. if not, then i'll call SS (from the pictures) or someone else and find a ride back to H-burg, i'd hate that this dude ruined the whole trip for all of us---The guy has her purse and ticket stub, so no way to buy anything else if there were scalpers, even if she had money. She tries getting back in but meets a woman at the door, so she can't charm her way back in. She's hangin around then she spots the guy and starts off after him (she figures its time for street justice), meanwhile hispanic male 2 is already waiting and sees her-they figure maybe theyll have some fun? maybe she has more money? she follows him (male 1) thru 4, and by now she loses him in 5 somewhere. Its dark--what was the limited contact with the RV people-"did u see a guy come by this area, carrying a purse? did u see some hispanic guy? anyone hispanic here?" he's dumped the bag and is hiding, or is with the RV group? Hispanic male 2, , 3-car lengths behind is watching, and is close to 5, but not easily seen by her. She feels something is off, either about the RV people or the hispanic guy in the RV area, whom she feels is still there, but hiding, so she cuts back to the Copley bridge, b/c her C-ville friends arent far away meanwhile (and she doesnt feel the bridge is as creepy as being cornered by two guys), the second male gets in his car picks up the first guy and they nab Morgan-they use the road by the RV area to get away because they figure there are less people/less lighting, and as they drive by, they toss her cell phone out?

The only reason the hispanic male 2 made his move, was 1-he sees she's alone. its dark. the cops havent arrived. and he has done this in the past, or has a tendency for this.

Has anyone looked at some of the registered sex offenders in the area--they are some scary looking people. I bet one of the perps has been charged or caught before, but only b/c there were witnesses (As I suggested a while ago) or because he didnt have a partner, and a van/RV,SUV?

The petty theif/aggravated assault guy is probably local, and the more sinister perp is probably near C-ville but not exactly local.

This is all spec, and just a theory.

great, some glitch and now ive done to myself what i found redundant....ignore the above post, it's a glitch...sorry idk what happened

oh, and why does the phone have a missing battery?-because one of the males (or his friend, etc) just happens to have the same phone, and could use an extra battery. theyre scavengers to some extent, anything they can use is good, but they know they cant use the phone.so maybe LE should also ask the public to report if they received extra new/used battery for modelXYZ fone in the last few days

LE said early on that it was not surprising/alarming that the battery was missing: I think the general impression that WSers gleaned from that was that the battery on her phone was prone to falling out, so it being gone would not necessarily be indicative of a fight/deliberate removal.

I'll look for a link for the "battery missing, no big deal" bit. Here it is, from a press conference:
VA-Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
-Says it would not be unusual for this particular incident for the battery to have dropped out of her cell phone.

Okay...I'm on the phone now. I'm not sure what your question is regarding these cards so I'll just ask ***** to elaborate as much as she can or if she can clarify any of these points in these cards...

Money issue - she was looking to buy something, probably not something just for her since there is another involved. May have been something for the 2 of them or something that would have benefited, in some way, others. Something happened to not make this not happen - whether they didn't come up with enough money or if they did the item(s) were already sold and gone by the time they did come up with the funds.

Appears that there was some kind of words spoken (not necessarily full blown altercation) that brought some kind of emotion to MH and to that situation - that could have brought on the elements of jealousy, rage, embarrassment, etc. These words may or may not have come from any one of the "friends", this could have been by anyone - another fellow concert goer or security guard or arena employee. Whatever it was didn't set too well with MH.

The offending female card does seem to point to one of MH's friends, but may not necessarily have been - as above, could be a fellow concert goer or arena employee. ***** seems to think it is a friend and that no one taking up for MH - brought on the emotions mentioned above which caused her to "walk it off" / go away from the friends. The thing being it's possible that all of the friends didn't hear this exchange and have no idea that certain things were said.

I hope this brought you the info that you were looking for. If not, let me know and I'll see what ***** can do.

Thanks MBLover and your friend for this invaluable info. After putting this info together with previous things, I want to share my thoughts.

The money issue.....I think they pooled their money to finance their "party" ie:drugs. As one poster said probably not weed as it's effects are more "mellowing/chilling", although it could easily have been pot. I tend to think more along the lines of coke, X, etc. What ever drug involved, I think Morgan was the one who had the money (her's & others) and was the one meeting the "man". Something went wrong, she felt like a complete dumba**, and her friends probably razzed her about it. In turn, she was embarrassed as well as mad and at this point left the arena to find the "man". She probably said something along the lines "I'm finding his *advertiser censored**....don't worry I'll get back inside." In her anger, embarrassment, hyped up state of emotions, she felt a false sense of security that she would indeed get back inside...."talking" her way back in, using her beauty/sex appeal to get past male security, etc.

Once outside and not being able to get back in, I'm quite sure she was pissed as well as stressed and a bit scared......who wouldn't be. I keep wondering if the sightings of her and the hispanic dude have anything to do with drugs. Was he the one who let her down? Did she think she could buy something from him? Did she approach him? Did he approach her?

Whatever ensued, I firmly believe drugs were involved and were supposed to be bought that night with everybody's "pooled" money. Morgan was handling this and when it fell through, those feelings of anger/embarrassment were abundant, especially if one friend in particular said more to her than the others.

Of course her friends are the key. Of course there is WAY more to this situation than we are privy to. I think LE as well as her family believe she is no longer alive. I hope and pray they find her soon. Her family deserves finality to this horrendous situation.

God bless Morgan.....May her family soon have peace.

Eyespeeled - I like your thinking...but my theory differs. So I am going to dump mine here and see what we can come up with together. The more brains the better, right?

I think Morgan and her friends had some type of tiff. Maybe she wanted to go smoke and no one would go with her. Fine...she stomps off and goes to smoke, but inadvertantly walks out the wrong door - and there were no signs or guards to tell her about the no readmittance policy. So - now she is outside and angry. She sits on the steps and smokes a cigg to calm down and then she gets up to go inside. That is when she is told that there is no reentry. Now she is really mad! She goes back to sit on the steps and call her friends. (This could be when the couple saw her on the steps and made some comment about her shirt and she said "F*&^ you!" to him.) Morgan calls her friends and they can't really hear her and she is frustrated because they don't seem to understand her frustration so she angrily yells, "Never mind - I'll find my own ride home!" (Not really serious, but saying it more in anger than anything else). She goes back to sit on the steps and try to figure out what to do...how to get back in...why she has such lousy friends...etc. A male approaches her and asks why she is outside. Being trusting and friendly she explains the situation. He tells her he is arriving late because his friend didn't show up and he has an extra ticket in his car...if she would be interested. Of course, she is! She has waited 6 months to see Metallica. So - she walks from the arena with him to the parking area across from the arena. As they get the end of the parking lot (across the road from the RV lot) - she gets nervous. He sees it as his opportunity - he drags her across the road to the RV lot and assaults her. She fights, screams, yells, but no one is around so it is all in vain. Then he moves his car from somewhere (or has it in the RV lot) and puts her inside. From there - he had over 12 hours to take her somewhere and...who knows from there.

Some ideas: (I apologize for the length.)

Here is another thought. I have been reading up on everything and there are pics of her smoking, not many, maybe even just one, but, if she was not allowed back in, well I bet any of us would have been ticked off. It looks like from the time line that she spent ten min about, trying to get back in or hanging out by the ticket area. I bet she (very justifiably) could have been angry and needed a smoke. If someone had to buy smokes, the closest gas station on google is the 7-11 which is here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...4306,-78.51006&spn=0.008314,0.015149&t=h&z=16

so it actually looks like it could fit into the route. The purse was found the next day, and that in itself seems odd. Maybe noone saw it at night as it was black I think they said it was black and like a back pack type, so hey, maybe she dropped it and could not see it. anyway, I doubt that.

So if she was walking to the 7-11 to buy cigarettes, it isn't that far and would make sense as to answer why she walked there. Maybe she decided to go buy smokes and hang out outside until her friends came back out.

Maybe she even made it back to the rv area and hung out there after buying the smokes or having someone buy them for her and then hung out in the rv area and her purse was on a vehicle or table or something and was left behind when the rv left.

This is all just a brainstorm idea. I just hate they have not found her yet. I hope this is in some way helpful, at least to know she is in my thoughts and my prayers.

I'm a first time on this site and registered because I feel very strongly about this whole situation.

I myself am a recent grad from UVA, I live very close to the area and work literally within eyesight of the Copley bridge. This whole situation really strikes me as odd for several reasons. Many have you have already stated how nothing seems to be adding up, things are being left out, parents don't seem to really care. etc.

First off, being that I work/live in such close proximity to the JPJ (about 1/2 mile) I'd like to start by saying there are always officers stationed at every intersection and crosswalk to control the lights and help pedestrians cross. Most of them are UVA officers, and I know from seeing first hand that they would stop a girl if she seemed alone and intoxicated or under the influence. At UVA it is always stressed to not be walking alone at night, especially under such circumstances.
I find it very hard to believe that if she did have an altercation with someone in a parking lot, or if she was stumbling, an officer would have stopped her or helped her.
Also, the bridge is often well lighted when there are events going on, the soccer field has all of it's lights on, so walking over the bridge would really not seem like a dangerous thing to do at night, I have many times.
I'm not saying that she was not under the influence or that she didn't get into an argument with anyone, I'm just saying I find it VERY hard to believe with the amount of officers that are usually around the area that someone didn't do anything at the time.

I would also like to point out what someone else did in an earlier thread that while I'm sure the girl was a good responsible college student, the parents do seem to be sugarcoating the whole thing.
First her myspace url is www.myspace.com/highya
"highya" - sorry, that is just a little too obvious, plus the pictures that friends have been posting on facebook appear to show her with very blood shot and sometimes glazed eyes.
Being that I am a recent graduate, only a year older than herself, I would not doubt that she could have very likely been stoned, especially at a concert with her friends.

Also, just to clarify what people have been asking, the JPJ has a strict no reentry policy, even if you have your ticket stub, it does not matter. There, from when the last time I was there though, either signs or security telling you as you leave that you will not be able to reenter. So either way, if she left on accident or purpose for some reason, she would have been aware of this.

If anyone has any more questions about the area/parking/RV lot, etc. Please do not hesitate to ask. I know the area like it's the back of my hand, and if it would help to clarify questions for anyone, I'd gladly help in anyway.

Nouveau are you saying the bridge is so lighted as to not look/feel scary at all? This was not my impression, although it does make me feel better if she was indeed walking there.
How lit is the RV area? How long would it have taken her to walk from the arena to the Copely bridge?

Thanks for your info!

Nouveau are you saying the bridge is so lighted as to not look/feel scary at all? This was not my impression, although it does make me feel better if she was indeed walking there.
How lit is the RV area? How long would it have taken her to walk from the arena to the Copely bridge?

Thanks for your info!

From my experiences, whenever there is an event going on, all of the soccer fields lights are on, meaning the bridge is pretty clearly lit, not to mention the streetlights at the very end of that road are very close to the bridge.
The RV lot is also usually pretty well lit when there is an event, when driving by, you can clearly see the RVs, colors, people around, etc.
You can literally see the JPJ from Copley bridge, I've walked the distance in about 3 minutes before, easily. There is no way that walking from the JPJ to the bridge could have taken her as long as what has been "sighted" unless she was going back and forth, hesitating, talking, etc, IMO.

Hope this helps.

From my experiences, whenever there is an event going on, all of the soccer fields lights are on, meaning the bridge is pretty clearly lit, not to mention the streetlights at the very end of that road are very close to the bridge.
The RV lot is also usually pretty well lit when there is an event, when driving by, you can clearly see the RVs, colors, people around, etc.
You can literally see the JPJ from Copley bridge, I've walked the distance in about 3 minutes before, easily. There is no way that walking from the JPJ to the bridge could have taken her as long as what has been "sighted" unless she was going back and forth, hesitating, talking, etc, IMO.

Hope this helps.

Are the lights on in the field that is right beside of the RV lot - in front of the baseball field? Is the soccer field the one with the blue track around it?

Are the lights on in the field that is right beside of the RV lot - in front of the baseball field? Is the soccer field the one with the blue track around it?

That field that is right there next to the RV lot, they use that for lacrosse and soccer mostly. Those lights are always on when there is an event at JPJ, at least they have been every time I've ever driven down that road during an event, which is almost every time.

I also remember someone asking how close the dorms/apartments are.
The other side of the bridge (if you are walking away from JPJ) on the left, those are ALL student apartments.

SAM- your theory is something I would say "aye" to if I hadn't recently read that MH kissed one of the friends on the cheek before she left the party. So ideas of a real tiff to leave the concert, for a bubbly, look on the bright side gal, just kinda receded. And, since I'm slow sometimes, can you fill in/elaborate the theory on how she went from 5 to 6 on the timeline? (That is the other part that stumps me-without knowing more about the "limited interaction" with the RV people).

As to nouveau's comments about the area, and UVa po po everywhere, I'm sure you (SAM) can define your own sense of security for that area, which may differ from N-veau's (closer to the same as MH's?)-based on what I've read from you and seen, I would hold my breathe while crossing that area (b/c I would not want to wake the ghosts lurking about). The only thing that would beef up security in the area would be street cams, like theyve got in London.

Anyway, back to our idea, the core is maybe: somehow, she was lured/cajoled away from the parking lot-either by something bothering her mentally or something external/physical. It may have been connected with why she left the arena, or may not have been. There were clearly a series of significant distractions, enough for her to forget to fone the friends, or stop to ask for help from them or someone else...and there was an interruption of the issue. perhaps the friends' call jogged her alertness into trying to return to the arena. Then, either someone/something else or, what seems more likely, the same issue arose. And even though she had planned to handle it somehow, it turned out to be bigger or lead to something bigger and more deadly for her?

As for the cigs, maybe, maybe. Maybe the person needed directions to get more and she offered to walk him there? But if she wanted a cig, she could ask just about anyone, because, ad naseum, she was very pretty. I mean, I would have given one to a handicapped person or even the elephant man, if I was at a concert, and it was cold, etc. But others might offer her one without knowing whether she even smoked. So, once again, maybe maybe.

And the parents are now saying that the police are telling them to pull it together-they are cracking, and theyre trying to hide it.

I'm sorry, this whole case sux.

I remember reading somewhere (the Hook's article?) that Lannigan Field, while used for RV's during sporting events, is used for athletes who have been displaced from their normal parking when UHall and other close-by parking is taken over for events at JPJ.

If so, that helps explain why the apparent sighting and limited interaction at that lot was by people who left in vehicles shortly thereafter...it hadn't made sense to me that there would be people leaving just before Metallica started playing. But if they were athletes (e.g., baseball or basketball players) who were finishing up practice, that makes more sense. Also, it may suggest that that parking lot was more deserted than I had supposed (i.e., if it's not used by concertgoers), and therefore why the purse wasn't found until the next day.

And it makes sense to me that the limited interaction reported could have been as simple as "I'm locked out of the arena...where can I buy cigarettes/find an ATM close by," and from there, crossing the Copeley bridge toward Ivy Road heading to the 7-11/bank would have been the closest ("Just up there at the next corner, take a left"). LE does seem convinced that they saw her and just as convinced that they left without her in their vehicles (plural in the press conference).

Not sure this adds anything, but the reported eyewitnesses leaving had been bugging me.

Nouveau, thanks for the info. I agree, and stated before, that there was no way, it took her 42 minutes to walk that far. Someone had a serious interaction with her, and something is not being told. Maybe the RV people/someone(s) in the parking lot were having a tailgate party, slipped her something and came back to pick her up on their way outta town? Or maybe someone walked to the RV lot (my friend might have an extra ticket?) she parties for a bit, drinks something/too much, and they or someone else gets her on the way out?

Noveau,
On another forum, someone said there were homeless shady types hanging out behind the food place there or by the wooded and tracks areas there, is any of that true? For this event of the 17th, what would the RV area atmosphere have been like? Would the people have been there for a couple of days, or just for that day? Are they groupies, as in do they network (online or other) and share pics videos and plan stuff? Where would this be if they did share etc.?

to all -
Also, would the rv ppl be following the bands, say then to the next concert, and if so and if they were then maybe they did not go out of fear.

Could all the future concert ticket holders who had tickets to this event be flagged and tracked, follow up with the activity of the concert goers.

Also, there were many events going on that day, bringing in many out of towners:
http://eventful.com/events/categories/pick-dates?t=2009101700-2009101723

Somewhere else I saw a posting that October 17 was Parent's Weekend at the college , is that true?

I checked google maps and it looks like the 7-11 is the closest place to get smokes. Maybe she was walking to the gas station. If so then maybe someone gave her a ride there and then who knows, but the 7-11 videos may have the bad guys on the videos if they went in to get something or get her smokes because she was probably really mad that she couldn't get back in, I see in one pic a cigarette, so they said her purse was found, but no mention of cigarettes so maybe she ran out and decided to walk to 7-11 to pick some up and hang out outside and wait for her buddies and listen to the music outside.

If so then I wish I was psychic and able to know more. Anyone with pics and video needs to call the police. I saw on some forums that some of the attendees did not know about Morgan missing. Is there a way to contact every ticket holder via the venue like ticket master and reply to the email or whatever they used and send out the info about Morgan missing?

Does she have a twitter? I see her social sites are private.

Also people in the area or wherever they think the perpetrator is should be watching for people who missed work the following days or left early or acting odd and stuff.

Sorry guys about my posting, this case has me losing sleep. I feel so drawn to it for some reason and it just seems like they could be so close to finding her, but the missing link has me losing sleep trying to figure it out.

I even wrote a long note to her abductor, but haven't the nerve to share that at this point. I think that the person would realize they are not keeping a secret to save themselves, but rather they need to report their secret to free themselves from it.
Maybe that would make them see what they need to do. That keeping this secret only controls them to the point they have no power over their life and letting her be free will also free them too. Please let her be safe and free.

Nouveau, thanks for the info. I agree, and stated before, that there was no way, it took her 42 minutes to walk that far. Someone had a serious interaction with her, and something is not being told. Maybe the RV people/someone(s) in the parking lot were having a tailgate party, slipped her something and came back to pick her up on their way outta town? Or maybe someone walked to the RV lot (my friend might have an extra ticket?) she parties for a bit, drinks something/too much, and they or someone else gets her on the way out?

I wouldn't doubt this at all. Tailgating is pretty common in that area during bigger shows, it was nearly a festival during the Grateful Dead.

What really strikes me as odd is that her friends just left, even if they did wait a few hours, the didn't notify anyone? My friends would have never left me, especially if they could not phone me.

I have had someone privately request a reading regarding the perp(s) - If a reading could bring out anything of a description. I have my friend on the phone now and as soon as she's finished doing what she does with the cards, I'll be typing...

***** says the reading should only take a few cards as she is asking for specific information.

1. Says this person was looking for trouble - not specifically this (targeting Morgan or any one certain person), but someone who was taking a chance at doing something. This person is like a dare devil, thrill seeker, living on the edge type of person. Person is very outdoorsy, hiker but does perfer to move around in the night - a night person.

2. This person has very deep thoughts - somewhat of a loner, by choice, probably has only 1 or 2 close friends - knows others, of course, but only considers them acquaintances. Very studious, knowledgable. Prefers to spend their time near water and may live beside some type of water source. Prefers darker colored clothing. The person is not someone who is considered "dark", but this person does have some dark thoughts from time to time. Knows a lot about nature. Very active in the outdoors. Meditative, reflective. Is able to gather great energy and strength in a matter of moments. May be involved in martial arts. Very fit, very strong, very intense in every aspect of their life.

3. Once this person puts something into motion, it goes relatively fast. Rapid decision maker, somewhat impulsive - but it's controlled to an extent - meaning this person has great gut instinct and knows almost immediately what decision to make and which direction to go. Very determined and knows where he wants to go in life and will get there no matter what the obstacles.

4. It appears MH saw something she wasn't supposed to see and she was seen by the perp watching despite trying to hide as best as possible and be as quiet as possible. There was "8 steps" that got her to this position (meaning 8 things happened to put her where she was - not physically 8 walking steps). Looks like something started in motion when she was "high up" - whether this means in an elevated area of the arena or "high" as in on something there is not anything indicating to which of these it means. It could also have a double meaning that things were set into motion about 8:00.

5. (More cards than expected) The number 3 appears again and it's a feeling of being laid bare...trying to bring things together...to be the peacemaker, but 2 have turned away into their own emotions. No one can see another's point because feelings have been hurt. Trying to reach out, but things are not quite calm because of the emotional factor.

6. Appears this was some kind of spat between girlfriends and not something that a friendship would break up over...just needing to get away and let things calm/cool down. 2 ignored 1. Feelings a bit out of hand and a feeling of being rejected or ignored. The crow is prominent in this card and seeing these crows alerts are foreboding...are of danger.

7. Almost a feeling of "I'll cut my nose off to spite my face"...type of anger. Pulling in of all resources and standing firm in the anger. Kind of like "see what happens when one of you need help"...."don't ever ask me to do anything for you..."...type of behavior - kind of a reverting to childhood type anger. Almost typical thoughts when one feels wronged.

My friend is again shuffling the cards and doing what she calls a "karma" reading. She usually only does this when the person's name is known, but she wants to see if it's possible to bring up anything specific about this person.

Person is not Caucasian (may have some Caucasian heritage) but is of Native American or other similar coloring. Dark full head of hair/dark, deep-set, mysterious eyes. Some facial hair - mustache/goatee or beard combo - very neatly trimmed (or is in the process of growing). Round face, small chin, protruding upper lip. Thick bodied - not heavy - not overly muscled but toned with some muscle. Probably between 5' 8" and 5' 10". Weight about 165 to 175.

Appears to have a female companion - they share something - but she is not fully connected to him. She still has her own life...he has his...but they get together every once in a while. She is not caucasian as well. She has more of an oval face - wide set eyes -dark hair/eyes - strong cheek bones. 5' 4" to 5' 6" about 130 pounds. May have a hip problem or one leg shorter than the other.

They have some kind of connection to an older victorian styled house. Not sure that they lived there, but may have stayed at this place at some point - as in the card the house seems to be away from them.

The field with the blue track around it is more of a track and field practice field, I think, and right next to that (to the north and running along the street that runs past JPJ), further away from Lannigan Field, is "Klockner Stadium," used for soccer and lacrosse games, iirc. That's probably where the lights are that are on during JPJ events, though what I'm calling the practice field may have some as well...

PT prof- what if there were people coming in, who saw her, and instead of making it to the concert turned around and went back to the RV lot with her?[e.g. yeah, mikey didnt make it with us, I think i might have an extra in the RV/car parked there so he doesnt have to pay for parking?]

Plus, there's a road that runs by the RV lot, and people would have seen the purse from the road--with how many, 16,000 ? people tryin to leave all at once, at least one person would have encountered the pocketbook prior-unless someone did, and just dropped it there?

just my ruminations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member