Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get an exit trail out of the building and off the premises so even if there wasn't surveillance that covered all the doors, the exits (doors) could be checked for the exit trail.

Just to make sure I am reading this correctly. They can get an exit trail by a K9 or they positively did? Sorry it's late and I am getting tired. thanks!

I cant believe that whoever was sitting near that group in the arena would not notice Morgan if she were there. I just cant. Im a straight female and I would remember her. You cant tell me the dudes sitting there wouldnt' notice and recall. If not all then ONE... at least...

From the astrology, for anyone in the area who wants to help out...

where is the nearest trash processing facility? anyone know? I am guessing (and hoping) that LE has someone all over that (in light of the quick find of little Somer in the Ga. disposal site).

I can't help but wonder if perhaps she was hit by a car & maybe the driver thought they hit an animal as it was dark, etc. Is a search party being put together yet? (public).

Prayers of hope to her and her loved ones.

tia

Hi everyone.....I am from Australia and have been lurking in this site for a little while now.....actually watched the movie the strangers and became interested in the caddie cabin murders which led me here.....and like the rest of you have become very addicted to this amateur sleuthing...lol...

anyhow I have been reading this forum and the one on Somer Thompson and both cases are very suss......

My dad was a policeman and he always said that we as the general public dont get to hear a fraction of what the police actually know.......and always look at the family/friends/someone they know first as the majority of the time they are the culprit.

There is so much info missing from this case and the friends are the key......

I am in my 40s now but have been thinking back to when I was in my early twenties to try and answer some questions....

Anyhow here are a few of my theories/rants/brainstorms....

1) Why was Morgan separated from her friends to start off with???

She was obviously excited about this concert and dressed to kill......me in my twenties with my good girlfriends and a long awaited event would have meant good time/party.......

Where was there seating?? She was dressed to kill and very beautiful.....would you be content to sit in a seat all night???? Knowing that there would have been alot of hot males there maybe she went off to explore or as my friends and I would say "check out the scenery" and they werent interested so went for a walk by herself....

Now please dont hammer me for this one but looking like she did, her chances would have been a lot higher than most there for getting a chance to catch the bands attention or meeting someone that could introduce her to the band...hence maybe wanting to go closer to the front.......I can remember running down the front back in the late 80s when fave bands were in town.....is quite a normal response...

Third option is of course that she had arranged to meet someone there and went off to meet them....

Fourth option...now this is based on a "sighting" that someone saw her in the toilets and it looked like she had been hit and was crying.......what if she had a fight with one of the girlfriends??? this may make sense when you think that they had a carefree attitude of her getting home etc.......and beleive me we all know girlfriends can fight....

NOW why was she outside?????? This I would need some answers from you americans and especially those who have been to that arena.....first of all someone said there is a smoking area.....why go outside?????

What about smoking a joint?? could you do that in the arena and no one really take much notice or would the security and police be likely to nab you??? If so maybe she met up with someone/people she knew who invited her for a smoke before metallica started and the safest option was to go outside....or to said persons car......

What about alcohol?? can you drink inside the stadium???

NEXT and this is where it gets really iffy to me.....she's outside, we know she's got her purse and her phone so where the hell is her ticket????? wouldnt you have it in your purse????? In the unlikely situation her friend had her ticket why did they not meet her at a door with it to let her in....I mean this was a concert she was really excited about....

I think she had to be with other people to end up outside....and that is why the friends werent too worried.....

Also trying to get home....I just couldnt see someone doing that...why not just wait outside......couldnt her friends give her the keys to sit in the car or take the car and come back for them...it would have only been a couple of hours wait....seems simpler than trying to get home....

With regards to her phone....i did read somewhere that someone saw a girl stumble and drop her bag a couple of times .....now if this can be confirmed the girl was drunk/had something dropped into her drink/smoked too much hooter or took a drug that spun her out.......In this case she probably wasnt too concerned with getting back in......

My theory is that she left her friends to party or meet somewhere there...ended up outside for a drug reason and spun out.....however after this i think foul play may have happened...

Once again the friends are the key and the reason why she ended up outside in the first place.....

Your line of reasoning makes complete sense to me. Something is odd about the entire story. A thought that I had...a group as big as Metallica would be huge to see and you would want to keep that ticket as a souvenir. Why didn't she have it with her in order to get back in?? That would not be the kind of ticket you would be careless with.

The lack of photos of Morgan or her friends from that night makes no sense. If such photos DO exist, why is LE not releasing them? Wouldn't photos help jar the memory of concert-goers? Wouldn't they give those searching for her something to go on? We. have. nothing.

Without any real shared evidence or photos--or at least some small indication (a crumb) of what happened to Morgan Harrington--I'm afraid this case will quickly lose the public's interest. I think it's happening already. Sad.

I hope and pray Morgan is found soon.

ETA: Of course, the recovery of her phone, jacket, and purse always bring me back to maybe she really DID go to the concert. This case is crazy-making.

whether she had the tiket or not-no re-entry..is that what we're going with?

as i mentioned before, some dude -whisky75- from a metallicapage, not fb, was iin 312 section with like 5 dudes...there are flickr fotos and you can see 312 in them, but i didnt spend much time to try and see if i could id melvin ettc..maybe other pics out there have better res/angles?

This is interesting. If you go to Facebook and put in Alex Jordan Harrington...Morgans picture comes up. Do it fast because it will be gone before you know it. Is that her brother by chance. I wonder why he would have her picture instead of his own???

This is interesting. If you go to Facebook and put in Alex Jordan Harrington...Morgans picture comes up. Do it fast because it will be gone before you know it. Is that her brother by chance. I wonder why he would have her picture instead of his own???

Do take a look at the "friends". Wow...Bombshell.

While this may not apply, one reason for removing a cell phone battery: once removed, it can no longer be tracked. Several months ago I followed the Iran election on twitter. One tweet often repeated warned students to use their cell phones to report, but remember to take out the battery before going home and don't put it back in until well after leaving home.
Supposedly she called her friend around 8:48 and said she would get a ride home. Is that the only phone call she made during the whole time she was wondering around a dark parking lot trying to figure out how to get back into the concert she waited 6 mo. to see? Does that call actually exist? Staged? If she never made it to the arena, her steps could be retraced through cell phone pings, unless the battery had been removed. Or this could just be a crazy idea!! lol MOO

Phone calls and text messages from her phone mean nothing. Anybody who had her phone could have done that. Someone she knew. Hopefully, LE isn't taking everything said from the "friends" as fact. IMO, whatever happened to her happened elsewhere. Not at the arena.

Didn't dad say he did all of her banking?

Pls tell us what you mean b/c I cant get into it to see it.

tia

Alex Jordan Harrington. Go to Facebook and put in that name. It is Jordans brother but he uses Morgans face. Strange.

Bombshell, Nancy?!? All I see that is sort of interesting is that Alex has 1112 friends, a rather high number. Otherwise, I have no clue what HoneyBun means. :waitasec:

Phone calls and text messages from her phone mean nothing. Anybody who had her phone could have done that. Someone she knew. Hopefully, LE isn't taking everything said from the "friends" as fact. IMO, whatever happened to her happened elsewhere. Not at the arena.

Didn't dad say he did all of her banking?
I just cant buy this "no trace of her" except for friends' words and people's sightings and some of those are total strangers. I would normally say the friends' stories would be legit and useful in this type of situation, but the bits and pieces are contradictory and also don't make even a lick of sense to me.

moo

Sorry for the confusion. I found somebody talking about an Alex Jordan Harrington on Facebook with Morgans picture. I went there and started thinking I have heard that name before and remembered it was her brothers name. I find it strange that her brother has his sisters picture up on his Facebook page?????? He lives in New York and works in the fashion industry.

Bombshell, Nancy?!? All I see that is sort of interesting is that Alex has 1112 friends, a rather high number. Otherwise, I have no clue what HoneyBun means. :waitasec:

Sorry for the confusion. I just found it strange to find Morgans picture showcased on Alex's Facebook page where usually the person whose page it is puts their pictures. He is in New York and she in VA. Also I was suprised at the large number of friends he seems to have. I thought all that a bombshell considering nothing new for almost two weeks. Its just a little something..not a bombshell. I was just excited to find anything..a crumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member