VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
non Hodgkin's is bad. my son was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's, we found out dec 23 and since it was a holiday the labs were not open so they flip flopped with it being non Hodgkin's and lets just leave it at I was VERY relieved when it was Hodgkin's.

It is reported she had 1% chance of surviving after contracting the MRSA infection...

We're very relieved for you and your son regarding the Hodgkin's diagnosis. I lost a beloved aunt to CLL when it became acute. :grouphug: :hug:

If I were 13 and going to meet an older guy, I would get dressed and I would NOT take Minion blanket. If I were going to meet up with a girl to talk about boys or whatever, I'd go in my PJ's and grab a blanket. JMO MOO

Well today they said that NK is an accessory before the crime as well... and had contacted Nicole early in January

Oh, they were - at least that was my experience, I was bullied most of my secondary school life. The only difference was that is was less public than it is now, and you were relatively safe in your own home because there wasn't social media and mobile phones.

I was too, bullied everyday

We were advised by a local whose child had gone through he!! at the same school my son was going through to SUE the school. She said it was the only way. Well, I contacted my son's advocate (through Tourette Syndrome foundation) and she highly advised against it. She said it would make our son and our family outcasts in the community - like my son was not already being treated like a piece of dirt - so we didn't sue. I wish we had now. 20/20 is hindsight. Something I would not wish on any child or any family. It is pure he!!.

I have to admit, I did go all Norma Ray on the principal... I think I scared him, but it didn't do any good. I had one mother wanting to meet me on Main Street to "whup my arse" - completely unrelated to the bullying - had to do with the Tourette's. Anyway the poor 5th grade teacher handled the situation appropriately and after explaining my son's condition the mother was quite understanding. Might I add that the bullies were NOT the kids you might typically expect to be bullies. These were kids of local preachers (we live in the Bible belt - lots and lots of local churches) and the kids of "upstanding" citizens in the town. I'm sorry Nicole had to endure anything like what quite a number of us have experienced.

Don't regret not taking the court route. I did that, I had no choice. I was a single mom, so at first the school tried the, "divide & conquer, route with me and my ex. ("We know your a fantastic parent, its your ex, who's the problem!"), but we didn't bite, won in court, and on the way out of the courtroom that day, my attorney said to me; "safeguard, you better put your feet right back on the ground. If you thought they hated you before, they loath you now."

Hind sight isn't always 20/20. If I hadn't gone through it, I might have felt like I should have, but we never had another peaceful day at that school.

When we moved to Cambridge we were lucky to find a school that was a true community, and not a dysfunctional political hotbed, like a lot of schools are.

Sorry you had that experience with your son. Mean people suck.

I've always wondered- how does person A bring up to person B, 'hey, I'm wanting to kidnap/lure a young girl out and kill her. You want in on it?'
If B doesn't, then surely you have to kill that person to keep them from telling on you.
But just what gives you that vibe, that, yeah, I've always wanted to kill someone and I bet you do too.
Weird, but, seems to happen a lot.
All my own wonderings.

I doubt very many murderers ask random people if they are willing to assist in a murder (though it does happen). Rather, the murderer and his potential accomplice have gotten to know each other over time. The murdered then develops an impression of whether or not the other person is pre-disposed to say "yes".

Likewise, he may not present the crime as a murder at first. Rather, he may state the intended crime is a robbery, or in the case of sex crimes, to sexually humiliate or dominate somebody.

As a school administrator, I have seen so many students and parents say that it would be impossible for the child to duped or catfishes, despite all of the evidence that many teens just don't have the ability to discern. Each year we do internet safety---the scare you to death approach, the psychodynamic approach, the we are your ally approach, you name it. At the end of the day, I have guided my fair share of parents --"Keep your kid off the internet, keep your kid busy, and get the phone from them each night with the knowledge that you are going through it." --- to be uber-alert and take the bull by the horns. It is just not advice listened to. Too many adolescents can only be stars in their online realm and that is one scary place to be meteoric.

If it's his SM you can link it. If it's graphic warn people though..

It's probably not him though. The pic on the kik account definitely doesn't match, and DE did use his own pic when talking with NL on kik in late November.

the second was in Vermont, actually just a few miles from my parents' home. Her name was Melissa Jenkins. It's been in my head this whole time. Karla Homolka and
Paul Bernardo. Yep, these have all crossed my mind too. All cases I've followed as they were close to places I've lived. Tragic.

One from Texas, two very talented students with goals of joining the military - twisted, twisted people -
Diane Zamora and David Graham - The Texas Cadet Murder Case. She's trying to get out of prison currently... He lied to Diane and said the teenage girl was pursuing him. She said "she had to die" and they killed her.

http://murderpedia.org/female.Z/z/zamora-diane.htm

Well today they said that NK is an accessory before the crime as well... and had contacted Nicole early in January

I've seen a few comments here saying NK was in contact with Nicole from January 4th until the 27th but I haven't seen a MSM link that actually says that. Maybe I missed it? Can someone please repost the link that states that?

...except that she told the 8 year old twin neighbor girls that she was meeting an 18 year old guy that night.

If I were 13 and going to meet an older guy, I would get dressed and I would NOT take Minion blanket. If I were going to meet up with a girl to talk about boys or whatever, I'd go in my PJ's and grab a blanket. JMO MOO

Her poor mother. She looks so young. My heart breaks for her and the rest of Nicole's family. To beat all odds and then have your baby taken away from you in such a senseless manner is devastating.

Stacey Snider, a neighbor whose 8-year-old twins played with Nicole, told The Associated Press that before she vanished, Nicole showed her girls Eisenhauer's picture along with a thread of texts they had shared, and said she would be sneaking out that night to meet him.
"She was talking about this boyfriend she had that was 18 and went to college, and his name was David. And showed some text messages off of a Kik and pictures. And that's what the girls told the police officers when they asked."

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/ap/article_642f85ec-7d7c-5908-913e-4459335ae740.html

The murderers came from more privileged backgrounds than Nicole and her family, but their lives were worth no more. I just want to praise LE for giving Nicole and her mother and her family justice which sometimes eludes the less fortunate. Now, the prosecution and the jury better finish the job.

I wonder if NK was religious too. The "truth will set me free" thing and them luring her is just so weird to me. Why an innocent 13 yr old girl?

I've seen a few comments here saying NK was in contact with Nicole from January 4th until the 27th but I haven't seen a MSM link that actually says that. Maybe I missed it? Can someone please repost the link that states that?

Oh, it's on the new charging document. Let me see if I can find the link. Strawberry posted it earlier.

This reminds me of that case where the girl talked her friend into killing himself. "Get back in the car" texts. If you all know which one I'm talking about. NK reminds me of that *****, was probably telling DE to kill Nicole and then show her the body afterward. I hope they both spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298