VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was on Prozac.
"Keepers said her counselor in college then sent her to a psychiatrist who prescribed Prozac and other anti-anxiety medication."
http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today
People have successfully used the side affects of Prozac as murder defense in the past.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/news/prozac-defense

But isn't usually a spur of the moment kinda thing, not a premeditated thought out event? I'll admit I was on Prozac one time years ago for anxiety, after about a week I was set off at the drop of a hat, but I controlled it unlike how I felt that I could sit on top of a building and take folks out, I stopped the medicine after that. Point is a sane or even somewhat sane person knows the difference between right & wrong & to me NK doesn't sound depressed or anxious, she sounds down right psycho!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

So she went from cutting herself to cutting and murdering someone else. For some reason I'm not surprised by the food/gluten complaining. Typical for some of this generation. They murder someone but then complain they can't eat prison food because it's not gluten free.

Did they target Nicole because they thought they could get away with it easier? (Due to her young age, socioeconomic background and fragmented family.) I wonder if they found her because she told people online she was from Blacksburg. In short, I wonder how they chose her as their target.

It's too hard to comprehend.

Geez, why is info from the hearing today coming out in dribs and drabs?!?

Keepers described some of her problems in her own words.

Her father also was questioned, and he described her having an appendectomy sometime in the fall. He said fellow student 18-year-old David Eisenhauer took her to the hospital.

http://www.newscenter1.tv/story/31141164/the-latest-bail-denied-for-student-charged-in-girls-death

Keepers also said she's not getting her full medication and is gluten intolerant and can't eat jail food.

:violin:
After reading these comments about the mattress and the allergies, etc., from Nk and her father, I get the feeling that they're out of touch with reality. Do they understand the gravity of the situation?? It's just crazy to me that they're complaining about GLUTEN! Hey, you just murdered a child! No one cares how you prefer to eat!

Sorry, this is just awful.

So her dad is concerned that she doesn't have the right mattress, isn't getting gluten-free food, and could possibly get bullied because she is not street smart? I wonder if this girl grew up having no concept of what jail is.....

But isn't usually a spur of the moment kinda thing, not a premeditated thought out event? I'll admit I was on Prozac one time years ago for anxiety, after about a week I was set off at the drop of a hat, but I controlled it unlike how I felt that I could sit on top of a building and take folks out, I stopped the medicine after that. Point is a sane or even somewhat sane person knows the difference between right & wrong & to me NK doesn't sound depressed or anxious, she sounds down right psycho!

Yes - I just briefly looked at some past cases that attempted a Prozac defense so I'm not sure of all the circumstances. I can't see it being successful if they do use it, but you never know.

yep, looks like her hole is dug very deep.....I see no way she or even DE gets off on these charges. Throw them both away in jail forever.

The Prozac side effects defense will come, I'm sure.

I'll have to admit I never expected to get this much information for a long time. We went from very little to overload just from a bond hearing. What a crazy strange case.

Bolded by me...
But not others?

NK says "she is on antidepressants and medication for anxiety, AND RECENTLY HAD BEEN MUCH HEALTHIER."

Much healthier recently??? She and DE were planning and plotting to murder a young girl and dispose of her body! And this was during her healthier period??? WTF!

After reading these comments about the mattress and the allergies, etc., from Nk and her father, I get the feeling that they're out of touch with reality. Do they understand the gravity of the situation?? It's just crazy to me that they're complaining about GLUTEN! Hey, you just murdered a child! No one cares how you prefer to eat!

Sorry, this is just awful.

They're also complaining about her mattress!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?

"Her dad complained that Keepers is not getting the correct medication in jail, and that she does not have a proper mattress for her allergies." http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...rs-bond-hearing-is-at-11-am-thursday/37815112

So her dad is concerned that she doesn't have the right mattress, isn't getting gluten-free food, and could possibly get bullied because she is not street smart? I wonder if this girl grew up having no concept of what jail is.....

Not just the girl- the whole damn family. Your daughter is a self-confessed killer. If the gluten kills her-so be it.

So apparently he's been talking to police, too.

Yes it seems to imply. I'm confused. This seems to be a thrill kill for Natalie, planning the how, when, and where to dump the body. But her lawyers are stating that even though she helped plan EVERYTHING, she wasn't actually there? Wouldn't that lessen the thrill for her? They're stating that DE slit her throat on that road, then drove back to pick up Natalie and she helped him dump the body?

What truly disgusting people. It's terrifying thinking we live in a world where people like this exist. Killing just to kill. I wish there was a way to make them truly understand and feel the same pain that NL's family is going through.

In some cases I read here on WS I can't help myself but feel the family of the perp is to blame as well. This seems to be such a case. NK shows no remorse at all. What values did her parents teach her I wonder?

NK says "she is on antidepressants and medication for anxiety, AND RECENTLY HAD BEEN MUCH HEALTHIER."

Much healthier recently??? She and DE were planning and plotting to murder a young girl and dispose of her body! And this was during her healthier period??? WTF!

:crying: I cannot even begin to imagine how Nicole's family is feeling after hearing/seeing/reading all of this...........

Yes it seems to imply. I'm confused. This seems to be a thrill kill for Natalie, planning the how, when, and where to dump the body. But her lawyers are stating that even though she helped plan EVERYTHING, she wasn't actually there? Wouldn't that lessen the thrill for her? They're stating that DE slit her throat on that road, then drove back to pick up Natalie and she helped him dump the body?

Yea the thrill would be in the actual kill not moving around a dead body! Doesn't it state "After DE picked up Nichole they went back VT campus to Keepers dorm room"? I'd be willing to bet ya NK was there for the ENTIRE THING!

Capital murder charges are just about the most serious you can meet with. In Virginia, capital murder charges carry with it the possibility for the harshest of all sentences, death.

First degree murdered can occur along with arson, rape, sexual offense, robbery, abduction or the attempt of any of these. This crime is punishable as a Class 2 felony.

From what I have read DE is charged with 1st degree, not punishable by DP. however charges can be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back