VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said that these 2 murderers came from 'good' religious families.........BUT
I have seen so many kids when they leave a strict family turn wild.
Could these 2 of found satanic thrills?
What escalated to murder? Was this their first? trial run? would hey have been a team serial killer if not caught?
Some odd thing put these 2 together like bonnie/clyde........
Christmas, NY, grades and NK birthday? Fun or very BAD times?
yet they planned this, how many nights did they meet to plan?

I really believe it was a 'thrill' killing. And I think NK was fully involved and very into it herself. She was not just 'helping a friend', in my opinion.

I'm definitely starting to lean more in this direction. Especially since they allegedly started planning it January 4 and NK's statements about being "excited" to be a part of this (paraphrasing bc iPad isn't letting me go grab exact quote). I would not be suprised if NK is indicted by a grand jury with first degree murder charges as well.

I know several of us have wondered why there hasn't been a capital murder charge for at lease DE at this point, and if that capital murder charge could still come. Here is a link to the Virginia code for Capital Murder and the circumstances in which it can be used if anyone wants to take a look:

https://vacode.org/18.2-31/

I'm not sure if this would come into play, but because these monsters crossed state lines and Nicole was found in North Carolina, here is a list of the 41 federal capital offenses as well:

http://deathpenalty.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004927

What common denominator did these 2 have in common?
I saw they both lived in MD. She is from Laurel MD.

Does anyone think this was the first planned murder? who does this?
From 16 years on I am wondering where they lived and what trail could be left?
Rapes? abductions? stalkings? on either of these monsters.............

planning this for 3 weeks............either could of backed out......either could of stopped this.................why!

New information about the tragedy is revealed, including that her parents had recently grounded her from using all social media after learning she was chatting "inappropriately" online with older men.

airs Feb 10th!
Her social media contact and phone taken from her at Christmas so how did she communicate with DE for the death date night? a month later she was killed.

planning this for 3 weeks............either could of backed out......either could of stopped this.................why!

Exactly! Why????

I think this is a case where the jury will not feel they need to understand motive in order to convict. There seems to be plenty of direct, concrete evidence to prove guilt.

But still...WHY!? Where in their lives did these two teens, who seemingly had every advantage in life, turn to such darkness??

@JohnTate90210 These are great photos of her home. Much more realistic than seen in the media. Not as one dimensional. It looks super peaceful here.

Your picture of the main entrance shows a road that goes left and right. Does that road make one larger circle around the complex? I wonder if DE parked in a parking spot, or perhaps left his car parked in the round paved area you mentioned.

New information about the tragedy is revealed, including that her parents had recently grounded her from using all social media after learning she was chatting "inappropriately" online with older men.

airs Feb 10th!
Her social media contact and phone taken from her at Christmas so how did she communicate with DE for the death date night? a month later she was killed.

Kids are sneaky. Taking my daughters phone was such a hassle I used to just cancel the phone service temporarily. Then I realized she was using the wifi and I chatting so I unplugged our wifi then I realized some neighbor had an open wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as Nicole's Instagram, there was a big gap in January. She posted on the 9th and not again until the 26th. The other sizable gap was in December. She posted on the 22nd and not again until the 29th. The "Going on a date so scared :(" post was December 8. The suicidal/broken heart/shirtless guy posts were the 6th. Posted her phone number on the 4th.

DE and NK came from exclusive backgrounds - privileged, upper middle class, high achieving, early schooling at expensive private Christian academies - that cultivated the belief that they're better than most other people, particularly those who are poorer and of lower socioeconomic status.

Though this may well have been a thrill killing perpetrated by two fully sociopathic / evil individuals, NK's background appears to be solidy middle class, perhaps even lower middle class (US middle class is very vast as almost everyone self indentifies as "middle class", even those who are pushing the bell curve in either direction).

DE & NK probably thought NL was one of those sinful, unChristian, low income girls who were sexually promiscuous and somehow deserved to be tricked and exploited.
I think this is an over reach. Being placed in a religous school does not mean that the individual student is religous and has a strong concept of sin. Likewise, it does not even mean that the parents are religous themselves. Plenty of secular, affluent parents select a religous school simply because they value the academic reputation and reputation for stability that the school offers. In addition, NK went to a public high school. Though this does not rule out a religous background, it is not a strong reinforcer for it.

In my opinion if NK had a scar or scratch the media would have mentioned that. They would have eaten that right up. I think it's hair. Imo

@JohnTate90210 These are great photos of her home. Much more realistic than seen in the media. Not as one dimensional. It looks super peaceful here.

Your picture of the main entrance shows a road that goes left and right. Does that road make one larger circle around the complex? I wonder if DE parked in a parking spot, or perhaps left his car parked in the round paved area you mentioned.

Here is the Google satellite photo:

LR-Map.jpg

Here is a sixth photo I skipped previously:

LR-6.jpg

The map shows the location I was at for all six photos.

For 1, 2 and 3, I was facing to the right.
For 4, facing to the upper left.
5 was facing up.
6 was facing down.

I think Nicole's Instagram link is banned here but she posted a photo on December 6, 2015 that shows a red brick apartment in the background. Nicole has a hooded jacket on. The caption is simply "Me :D".

That photo shows these apartments:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.209...OfiPhUBQU71HPHf39Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

She was likely standing near the western end of Cedar Hill Drive and pointing the camera north. This is at the north end of Lantern Ridge Apartments <modsnip>

Though this may well have been a thrill killing perpetrated by two fully sociopathic / evil individuals, NK's background appears to be solidy middle class, perhaps even lower middle class (US middle class is very vast as almost everyone self indentifies as "middle class", even those who are pushing the bell curve in either direction

I think this is an over reach. Being placed in a religous school does not mean that the individual student is religous and has a strong concept of sin. Likewise, it does not even mean that the parents are religous themselves. Plenty of secular, affluent parents select a religous school simply because they value the academic reputation and reputation for stability that the school offers. In addition, NK went to a public high school. Though this does not rule out a religous background, it is not a strong reinforcer for it.

Hi Cryptic,
I read that NK's father is an aerospace engineer for NASA. Also from the little research I did, their home in Laurel is worth ~500,000 or so. Admittedly that is from Redfin or some such site so might be a little off. I think that places them solidly middle class, probably into the upper middle echelon. In my opinion, only. Laurel, MD is a very interesting town. Parts of it are in three different counties: Prince George's, Anne Arundel, and Howard County. NK lived in the Howard County area which is known for some of the best schools in the country and being fairly upscale but Laurel does include some trailer parks and subsidized housing.
Hope this is helpful, I'm just trying to round out perceptions based on my knowledge of the area and the research I did.

I do not understand why so many posters seem to think N was the primary force in this murder. We have heard more about her and what she has said to police but I am still thinking she was joining in with D on something he started, but jmo.

How ironic dressed as a police officer. Enjoy prison NK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member