VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do we have an idea as to when or what age NK started counseling for her mental health?

in her sanctuary paper she goes from a tight group of 5 friends to 3...........did she go anti social at age 14/15?
in college did she mention friends on her SMedia?

do we have an idea as to when or what age NK started counseling for her mental health?

in her sanctuary paper she goes from a tight group of 5 friends to 3...........did she go anti social at age 14/15?
in college did she mention friends on her SMedia?

I find it interesting that she specifically points to 8th grade as to when she changed her group of friends to ones who didn't gossip. She had stated in court that she began cutting and was depressed and bullied in 8th grade. I wonder if some of those first friends had started talking about her, stabbing her in the back, as middle school girls do...

So... I found this. Pertaining to NK

https://drive.google.com/folderview...5wd0h0b2lLZFBXem1SN3FOX0VwVFNZdHlkazBackh4YWM

scroll to page 14-15

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2kdhJgxepJSdzBva3hkWHg1RHM&usp=drive_web
easier view

anecdote written by NK and published in an online Literary Arts magazine called THE VISION at her high school. NK was also a member of the editorial staff.

Good find...Interesting...

She refers to herself as " blonde", brown eyed & determined...
She looks like a natural brunette...could this be a fantasy?

...allows me to meet my creative potential without anyone telling me "you can't do that"...
So, is this murder her creativity?

I find it intersting that she specifically points to 8th grade as to when she changed her group of friends to ones who didn't gossip. She had stated in court that she began cutting and was depressed and bullied in 8th grade. I wonder if some of those first friends had started talking about her, stabbing her in the back, as middle school girls do...

I agree, I wonder if she started her cutting and this group started to tell her 'secret'..........called her wierd, her whole being was shattered and her group of 3.........was more like her. In 8th grade hormones can go haywire. What happened in her family a that time? Did they move? have a baby? expect better grades? Something seems to be important in 8th grade, 14 years old? JMOO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-sadistic-pre-planned-crime-speaks-out.html

David Lovell voiced his belief that she may have been there when Eisenhauer killed his daughter, judging by a scratch on the engineering student's face.

Bolded by me

NL put up a fight? forensics will tell!!! DNA.........Dad saw her in courtroom, sw mugshot up close and personal or LE told him about a scratch...........which we thought was hair. Can anyone enlarge the area on the mugshot?

So... I found this. Pertaining to NK

https://drive.google.com/folderview...5wd0h0b2lLZFBXem1SN3FOX0VwVFNZdHlkazBackh4YWM

scroll to page 14-15

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2kdhJgxepJSdzBva3hkWHg1RHM&usp=drive_web
easier view

anecdote written by NK and published in an online Literary Arts magazine called THE VISION at her high school. NK was also a member of the editorial staff.

That's a great find. I thought her essay was pretty weird. I guess it's easy to think anything about her is strange knowing what we know now, and I'm sure a lot of essays in a high school literary magazine would seem weird to me -- but she seems very confused about what reality is/was and how it's determined and defined, and it doesn't strike me as the kind of deliberate "weird" you find when someone is being super-pretentious. Why would she be concerned that her friends were misdefining reality for her, and what, exactly, does gossip have to do with it?

I find it very interesting that he used this term. Isn't it used to show that there's no sexual component to the hug? Why did he feel the need to make that clear? He's accused of murdering her, and his answer is "But I wasn't having a sexual relationship!" ? Odd.

Not exactly the one I would think was a DUGGAR fan....LOL yeah I think he is trying to steer things away from being sexual

I think this was once again from the not-allowed-on-WS reporter.

Oh okay like I said I couldn't remember. my bad. I have seen so much on this case I can't remember who said what.

Could it be that NK cut herself in the face? After the murder ... maybe it brought up so many emotions and she couldn't handle it so she cut herself? I know it's not the place where cutters "normally" cut themselves, just wondering.

What common denominator did these 2 have in common?
I saw they both lived in MD. She is from Laurel MD.

Does anyone think this was the first planned murder? who does this?
From 16 years on I am wondering where they lived and what trail could be left?
Rapes? abductions? stalkings? on either of these monsters.............

The common denominators I see are:
Both DE and NK grew up in "Christian" households. DE grew up or previously lived in Yakima, WA and attended a small Christian school.
After 10th grade DE and his family moved to Columbia, Maryalnd. He attended a large public school there. Both Columbia and Laurel, Maryland are in close proximty to each other.
Both students graduated from High School last year (Class of 2015).
Both students were majoring in Engineering at VA Tech.
Both students were college Freshmen.
Those are the only common things I have identified so far between DE and NK.

I personally think the "scratch" is hair. Her hair doesn't look like it's fixed or anything like it would be on a normal day. I do know most jails make you shower & wash your hair during the booking process & before you change into your inmate scrubs, maybe this is how her hair dries naturally. It's not like she would've had the luxury of mousse or any type of styling products or a hairdryer, straightener hell or even a comb/brush; so while her hair was drying she could've been running her fingers through it getting tangled out & the end result is what we see in her mugshot. Curly at the roots then less towards the ends, with that great shampoo they gave her to use I'm sure she probably had some serious fly always. My daughter has hair very similar to NK, very curly/kinky at root then wavy & some pieces almost straight, it's crazy hair, my daughter usually just washes & straightens it once or twice a week & she's good.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I think I am going to leave this conversation. I have seen so much and read so much and for the life of me I can't remember half of who said what. I am on medication that makes my memory sketchy. Along with my fibro fog I am beginning to feel its not wise to comment. I might read but don't think I will respond. I am afraid to. I just know this young girl needs justice and that's nothing on here that will bring it. To be honest I don't take stock in anything any news reporter has or will say. Whether it be Orlando Salinas or WSLS, MSM, or who I am beginning to DOUBT them all. Thanks for understanding

In my mind, I experience the world. Any instance, any circumstance, any idea comes to life in my head. If I need to have a serious conversation with someone, I am to first have the conversation with 50 different outcomes in my head so when I actually have the conversation, I know how to say what i want to say. Also, I can think up ideas and imagine what they are in reality, and see if it's actually plausible. ...NK "Sanctuary"

JMO by reading this part... she has the makings of a crafty manipulator who is definitely in control of her thoughts. I assume her imagination is very vivid. Which leaves me disheartened to think that she played this murder over and over in her mind. :(

The common denominators I see are:
Both DE and NK grew up in "Christian" households. DE grew up or previously lived in Yakima, WA and attended a small Christian school.
After 10th grade DE and his family moved to Columbia, Maryalnd. He attended a large public school there. Both Columbia and Laurel, Maryland are in close proximty to each other.
Both students graduated from High School last year (Class of 2015).
Both students were majoring in Engineering at VA Tech.
Both students were college Freshmen.
Those are the only common things I have identified so far between DE and NK.

thanks! HUGE move for DE from west coast to east coast in 10th grade. Hard to lose friends etc.
Wonder how he handled that. We do not hear allot about DE. yet he has the 1st degree charge.

I agree, I wonder if she started her cutting and this group started to tell her 'secret'..........called her wierd, her whole being was shattered and her group of 3.........was more like her. In 8th grade hormones can go haywire. What happened in her family a that time? Did they move? have a baby? expect better grades? Something seems to be important in 8th grade, 14 years old? JMOO

Agree...and interesting that is almost the same age as NL who was maybe going to expose something about DE

New information about the tragedy is revealed, including that her parents had recently grounded her from using all social media after learning she was chatting "inappropriately" online with older men.

airs Feb 10th!
Her social media contact and phone taken from her at Christmas so how did she communicate with DE for the death date night? a month later she was killed.

Her mother must have given Her phone back to Nicole. The day Nicole vanished she had been showing a pic of DE on it to the two twins she was playing in the snow with. Plus LE traced the last messages on Nicole's phone back to DE. The messages were from the night/morning that Nicole was abducted.

I think I am going to leave this conversation. I have seen so much and read so much and for the life of me I can't remember half of who said what. I am on medication that makes my memory sketchy. Along with my fibro fog I am beginning to feel its not wise to comment. I might read but don't think I will respond. I am afraid to. I just know this young girl needs justice and that's nothing on here that will bring it. To be honest I don't take stock in anything any news reporter has or will say. Whether it be Orlando Salinas or WSLS, MSM, or who I am beginning to DOUBT them all. Thanks for understanding

That's completely understandable. Cases like these can be overwhelming, intellectually, emotionally. And at times as now when there's no new information being released, analysis and speculation is all we have and it can become a bit much to digest it all.

It will be more 'grounded' again once hearings and procedures start, the autopsy report is released, and finally when the trial starts. Hope to see you back then! Take care of yourself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove