VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch Nancy Grace, but I just read the transcript of the recent show including this case, with Alex Malycke's comments. Linking it here:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1602/08/ng.01.html

It's, I think, the third topic covered, so you have to scroll on down a-ways.

Kind of interesting to me is this exchange:

GRACE: Alex Malycke with me, running colleague of defendant David Eisenhauer. Did you tell police about this?

MALYCKE: No, I didn`t tell them that part, no.

GRACE: Why?

MALYCKE: Just a little bit of a distrust with them

So...wonder if by "that part" he means the whole story of NK popping up all over when he was running, etc., with DE?

There was four inches of snow on the ground. I have four wheel drive but I carry a shovel during snow storms. Obviously they made no attempt to bury NK. The shovel could have been in case they got stuck on an unplowed country road.

Good point 5.

BBM

Sure, she did open her big mouth, which was not helpful. But even if she hadn't, DE had messed up big time by texting NL, right before their 'date.' He signaled to the detectives himself, that he was the one that met her outside her bedroll window. :doh: He can't blame that on his accomplice.

True katy. Maybe however he was using a server that he thought they couldn't find him out on though, and they did. Or some kind of ghosting or wiping program ;)

I found a local community college that ran against Tech that day AM claims he ran. He did run, for that community college, not in DE's place.

AM here claims he pitched in so DE can post bail. DE is still in jail last I checked? I think even AM's own story is that he had some brief encounters with DE? I really doubt those brief encounters gave him an insight into DE's character. So pitching in so DE could pay bail seem a bit excessive to me.

http://nrvnews.com/blacksburg/david...able-on-the-course-cross-country-runner-says/

Yeah, especially since he is being held on no bond & his attorney has not requested a bond hearing.

Yeah, but to be the only guy standing at the finish line waiting to shake everyone's hand as they come through? I think that's a bit excessive, and could come across as disingenuous and arrogant. It's not like a wrestling match, or a soccer game where the whole team shakes hands.

If Peyton Manning was instead a distance runner and shook hands with those he beat, it would be seen as another example of why he's an all star saint.

O/T did anyone ever hear of 'guilty sleep'? On 48 hours a murderer was in a fetal position on the floor, then cradled his head in his hands .........the LE talked of 'guilty sleep' a way to ignor the situation. Interesting!

On 48 hours once they said the guilty ones often fell asleep in the interrogation room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was four inches of snow on the ground. I have four wheel drive but I carry a shovel during snow storms. Obviously they made no attempt to bury NK. The shovel could have been in case they got stuck on an unplowed country road.

Good point I had a shovel and kitty litter in my car that week

okay folks, here is the deal on Alex Malycke. He has opted to seek out the press and give an interview regarding his opinions on David Eisenhauer and the murder of Nicole Lovell.

So you may discuss his interview and his statements about DE and this case. He is an adult so he may be named in that discussion.

I am aware that he also has a past association with another case in the area, involving convicted serial killer Charles Severance. He has opted to make statements about his opinions on that case as well.

So you may discuss him and his statements in the case of the murder of Nicole Lovell. His previous statements and association with the Charles Severance trial are public knowledge and may be referenced but not discussed at length.

He may not be sleuthed and if he begins to become too large a topic on this thread to the exclusion of what we are all here for (NICOLE LOVELL) he will become off limits quickly.

Thank you,

tlcya

Thank you!

Early Jan - DE/NK begin planning the murder
"We sat down and bounced around ideas of how to kill Nicole."
- settling on cutting Nicole's throat

Jan 26 - DE/NK Cookout and shopping (in order of events according to the news article)
* Went to Cookout in Blacksburg (finalize murder plans? I guess, since they started planning in early Jan)
* Drove by Lovell's house
* Went to Christiansburg to buy shovel
* Picked out kill location
DE communicating with Nicole 1/26 into the 27th

Jan 27 /early A.M. ?? Nicole meets with her killer(s)
--Keepers told police that she and Eisenhauer drove down Craig Creek Road, where she helped Eisenhauer load the body into the back of his Lexus. Then, they drove to the Walmart in Wytheville to buy cleaning supplies and kept driving to North Carolina," according to Pettitt.

Jan 27 - On the 27th at 6:30 a.m., police received a 911
Police immediately called the FBI, who began to track Lovell's social media activity.

Jan 30 - Search warrant
* Search warrant for Eisenhauer's dorm room.
* Eisenhauer questioned and said: "he talked to Nicole on the 27th, drove to her house, but did not kidnap her."
* While searching his dorm, police found a text from Keepers saying, "POLICE."
* NK questioned - she complied
* Nicole's body found

Jan 31 - Keepers signed a Miranda Waiver.

CNN reporting that Eisenhauer and Lovell had an inappropriate relationship. That's according to investigators on this case. They also report Lovell was going to expose that relationship and investigators believe Eisenhauer stabbed her to prevent that.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-toda

Good point I had a shovel and kitty litter in my car that week

I do not for one second think the reason these two purchased a shovel in the midst of planning the murder of a child was because they were concerned about getting stuck in the snow.

JMOpinion.

Yeah, but to be the only guy standing at the finish line waiting to shake everyone's hand as they come through? I think that's a bit excessive, and could come across as disingenuous and arrogant. It's not like a wrestling match, or a soccer game where the whole team shakes hands.

Do we really know DE actually did high-five runners as they finished the races? Is the source AM? If so, I don't believe it. If other runners make the same statement, I'll believe it.

JMOpinion

Hi,
I just posted a very interesting link, but it appears to have been taken down? May I paraphrase for my fellow sleuthers? I'm still new here and figuring out the ropes!
Thanks.
PS. It had to do with a comment posted after a news article related to the school DE attended.

Here is what the rules say about social media:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.

Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.

Paraphrasing is okay.

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

OK,thanks for clarifying. So may I say that I found a FB comment after an article about DE by KIMA news that was very concerning? <modsnip> I'm not trying to be difficult or dense, just trying to be possibly helpful to fellow sleuthers, without breaking any rules. Thanks for your patience!

You may not paraphrase or even really reference comments made by the general public under articles except to say in the most general way something like.

"some of the reader comments beneath this post on KIMA news are very interesting"

maybe depends on what kind of shovel.........KWIM?

Have you ever played organized sports? It's called sportsmanship. You're taught at 6 years old, to shake hands or embrace your opponent(s); both before and after the game, match, contest, etc. I've done this at every level up through, and including HS, and college. Even into my 30's when I was competing in combat sports, I shook hands w/ the guy standing across from me. The guy I would spend the next (potentially) 15 minutes fighting for my life against. Later, I would embrace the guy who just spent the last 15 minutes trying to inflict the most bodily harm he could towards me.

NOT Shaking hands or congratulating someone would be arrogant, or "odd".

I agree. Maybe the first place he ever ran for required to shake everyones hand after and he just still does it. If I were racing and finished after someone, I wouldn't be offended if they offered their hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr