GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DE had met BB in person at least five times. Even picked her up at school and took her home. Chatted daily on Kik. Their relationship continued even after he met Nicole. In December 2015 he told BB he'd bet a girl at a party and that she said they'd "messed around." He claimed he was unsure what had happened because he'd woke up on the side of the road. He said the girl's name was Nicole and he feared his parents would find out about her.

Then DE started messaging BB that he was planning to get rid of Nicole. In January 2016 he said he a a military friend were going to murder her. On January 26 he messaged that he would kill her that night. He even said he'd turn off his phone that night while doing it but BB tried to message him anyway. His phone couldn't be contacted, though.

When they eventually did message again, BB told him she'd seen a report about Nicole's disappearance and asked if he was responsible. He claimed she'd tripped on a branch and cut her neck open.

On January 28 (day after murder), BB messaged he should come over and "bring some protection." He replied "With all the sh** that came about because I couldn't keep it in my pants, I think I'm done for a bit."
OMG its worse than I thought. How and why would he tell a 15 yr old girl that he was planning on murdering Nicole. I'm sorry but I hope to god that if ever anyone tells my 16 yr old daughter ANYTHING like that she runs to show me the message and we then phone the police.
IMO he seems to have found and preyed on vulnerable young girls.

I wish it was clearer about BB's age. If she is 15 now then she would have likely been in Nicole's same grade. We have heard Nicole was bullied so perhaps BB had little sympathy for her. If she was 15 in January 2016 then they were about two grades apart. Was Nicole in the proper grade for her age? We know she likely missed a lot due to the transplant surgery and illnesses.

“Over and over, Anderson and Lichtenstein suggested that Keepers, in whose dorm room Lovell's bloody underwear and Minions blanket was found, could have been the killer.”

She kept nl underwear? Did they strip her down to clean her or was she found half naked or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC she was found naked

I wish it was clearer about BB's age. If she is 15 now then she would have likely been in Nicole's same grade. We have heard Nicole was bullied so perhaps BB had little sympathy for her. If she was 15 in January 2016 then they were about two grades apart. Was Nicole in the proper grade for her age? We know she likely missed a lot due to the transplant surgery and illnesses.

7th grade at 13 is correct

“Over and over, Anderson and Lichtenstein suggested that Keepers, in whose dorm room Lovell's bloody underwear and Minions blanket was found, could have been the killer.”

She kept nl underwear? Did they strip her down to clean her or was she found half naked or what?

Yes one of the links speaks to Nicole being stripped down and wiped clean. Likely why so many Clorox wipes found.

(O/t, oceanblueeyes is always such the eloquent poster...I can tell it's her (or him lol) writing without even looking at the poster by the writing style (as I can with others here also :heart: )

Thank you everyone for the updates...sickening. I still always think of Nicole whenever I see anything "Minions".

Aww, thank you so much my longtime friend. Btw, I am a woman, and the photo in my avatar is of me. :)

I call murderers like DE 'Entitlement Murderers.'

I hope he gets a very long prison sentence. What is the most time he can be given if you know? tia

What will continue to bother me is Keepers will not be given as much time if convicted or pleas. I find her just as evil as her partner.

JMO

I read that DE stripped her down. Also, that he wiped her body down, but I don't recall whether NK participated in the latter

Really! Most of the legal hours had already been charged and it was down to the last few days. I can only assume he thought some of the evidence wasn't going to be admissible and gave up hope. That or there were things he didn't want revealed. It will be interesting to watch Keepers now. She's got to see there's little chance of getting off. Perhaps she'll go for some insanity defense?

He spent a huge bundle of his parents' money on his legal defense, I'm assuming. Of course, it's not unreasonable for parents to spend money for their children in trouble, but he spent it knowing he was guilty....crushed them emotionally and possibly financially.

Aww, thank you so much my longtime friend. Btw, I am a woman, and the photo in my avatar is of me. :)

I call murderers like DE 'Entitlement Murderers.'

I hope he gets a very long prison sentence. What is the most time he can be given if you know? tia

What will continue to bother me is Keepers will not be given as much time if convicted or pleas. I find her just as evil as her partner.

JMO

DE could be sentenced life + 15 years
NK if convicted could be sentenced to life IIRC

(Love your avatar...great photo)

She was found completely naked. :(

It sounds like Keepers fantasized about wanting to become a serial killer. Serial killers are notorious for keeping trophy items belonging to their victim/s. They do so ........so they can relive the moment over and over again of when and how the victim/s were killed.

I really believe that both of them are a grave danger to society.

JMO

DE could be sentenced life + 15 years
NK if convicted could be sentenced to life IIRC

(Love your avatar...great photo)

Thank you, BUF.

I do hope they are both given the maximum punishment allowed by law.

Since it quickly went south for DE do you think NKs lawyers will tell her she needs to plea rather than going to trial? tia

Once the sentencing phase is held we may hear more evidence than we heard in the trial by the prosecutor since they didn't agree to any certain time to be served for DE.

It shows how DE knew his goose was cooked and he knew the communications evidence between him and NK would be devastating if the jury heard all of them along with the communications between him and Nicole. I think it was going to show a much different story than one he had been trying to sell.

IMO

He spent a huge bundle of his parents' money on his legal defense, I'm assuming. Of course, it's not unreasonable for parents to spend money for their children in trouble, but he spent it knowing he was guilty....crushed them emotionally and possibly financially.

Turk asked Eisenhauer if he was pleading no contest because he was in fact guilty of the crimes he was accused of. Eisenhauer looked quickly at Anderson and Lichtenstein, then answered "Yes."

What's up with this admission? I thought if you plead no contest you're not admitting guilt and yet he does here?

And I agree about the parents. I have hunch they didn't see this coming before this morning.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_b05c78e5-3dcb-5ec1-8b36-2dd4457aef73.html

Can someone remind me when her trial is set to start? tia

I know she's a minor...but if B.B. knew he was planning a murder and he even basically mentioned it after....couldn't she be charged with something?!

I know she's a minor...but if B.B. knew he was planning a murder and he even basically mentioned it after....couldn't she be charged with something?!

That's what I want to know! All these young people who either planned or knew about a murder! What is going on with today's youth?

Turk asked Eisenhauer if he was pleading no contest because he was in fact guilty of the crimes he was accused of. Eisenhauer looked quickly at Anderson and Lichtenstein, then answered "Yes."

What's up with this admission? I thought if you plead no contest you're not admitting guilt and yet he does here?

And I agree about the parents. I have hunch they didn't see this coming before this morning.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_b05c78e5-3dcb-5ec1-8b36-2dd4457aef73.html

That's what I t hough

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back