GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Files show conversations between Eisenhauer and Lovell on Kik, starting on December 2015. On January 3rd, 2016, Lovell writes, "Dear David, you are my crush, but I know you don't think of me like that, but I don't care. I will always be here if you're looking for a good time. I'm here when you have a bad day, I'm here and I don't want that to change. I want to be in your life for as long as you can stand me and I know I'm annoying and I ask for too much, but I'm a girl and I have a heart and feelings, and my feelings get hurt a lot but it's never been hurt by you, and I like that so yeah, I'm too stupid to think that you actually want to stay in my life But if you don't, I'll just have a life, bye."

Eisenhauer later responded, " So here is what I'm thinking and I'll give you some options. 1) We take a break from talking for a bit until I get back to a semi normal routine then I'll message you. A few weeks at most. 2) We keep talking just as friends and see how that goes. 3) We don't talk again. 4) We stay friends and keep in contact and I'll be here when you need me."

The last communication on Lovell's phone was found with a date January 25th, 2016, in the same Kik message. Eisenhauer writes, "But I can't stress enough that you don't tell anyone about me, because they will find a way to hurt you." Lovell replies, "Who will hurt me? Who's they? Why are you scaring me? Do you even want to be with me? Do you trust me? You're scaring me? I'm going to go."

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/472974783.html

I also think DE didn't want his mum hearing the text and communication between him and Nicole or between him and keepers. He can deny all he wants to his parent but once they heard them texts read out load he knew he would be done for. I think keepers may change her plea to guilty. She isn't charged with murder and she has already confessed to planning the murder and helping dispose of Nicole so I NEVER understood why she pled not guilty anyway.
I'm torn because I want her to plea guilty and save Nicole's family more heart ache. Its only my nosiness at wanting to know all the evidence, for wanting a trial.
My heart wins over my nosiness though thinking about Nicole's mum. I really hope she finds some sort of peace.

You raise a great point about NK! She's not charged with murder, and after hearing some of what the prosecution has in the way of evidence, I can't imagine her going ahead with her trial.

There also were messages that Eisenhauer exchanged with another juvenile girl, identified in court as B.B., with whom he’d formed a relationship during the summer of 2015. He met B.B. in person at least five times, sometimes picking her up from school and taking her home. They communicated daily using the Kik app on their phones, prosecutors said.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_b05c78e5-3dcb-5ec1-8b36-2dd4457aef73.html

I'm gutted I can't read this because of the paywall. Could you please quote some interesting things for me. X

Try right-clicking and open in an incognito window if you have Chrome. I'll try to post some things, though.

Here you go...

Eisenhauer and Keepers shared a long string of messages about Lovell's death, with Eisenhauer writing on Jan. 29, hours before he was taken into police custody, that he'd looked online and seen that police "do basically nothing" to find missing children.

"I guess we figured out how people commit mass murder," Eisenhauer wrote.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_b05c78e5-3dcb-5ec1-8b36-2dd4457aef73.html

I'm super confused over the "black-outed out in a ditch" messages with Keepers. It's not clear to me that Nicole was ever at that party, or that they ever had sex. Could her death all be over DE thinking it was her, because of her eagerness to keep conversations open with him?

I'm gutted I can't read this because of the paywall. Could you please quote some interesting things for me. X

One part, DE messaged somebody to say he was attempting to end a relationship with a young girl. He had tried to give a false identity but her friends had found his facebook page. His friend messaged back and said not to worry about it. DE replied "Too late, I need a place to hide a body in case things go really bad."

There were a lot of messages between DE and NK about the death. On January 29 a few hours before police picked him up he said he'd looked to see what police do to find missing children. He said they "do basically nothing" to find them. He also said "I guess we figured out how people commit mass murder."

The same day he messaged her that in a few days the search would wind down and they'd be in the clear. He thought they'd gone overboard hiding the body but said "Always go overboard when your life is on the line."

I'll get into the B.B. messages in a separate post.

The relationship with B.B. continued as Eisenhauer became involved with Lovell. In December 2015, Lovell messaged B.B. to say he had met a girl at a party and that she said they had "messed around," Pettitt said in court.

Eisenhauer wrote that he was unsure what had happened because he had woke up after the party and found himself on the side of the road.

Eisenhauer wrote that the new girl's name was Nicole and that he was worried that his parents would find out about his involvement with her. He began messaging B.B. about plans to get rid of Nicole, writing in January 2016 that he and a friend in the military planned to murder her.

On Jan. 26, 2016, Eisenhauer messaged B.B. to say that he would carry out the plan that night, prosecutors said. Eisenhauer wrote that he would turn off his phone while he did it. B.B. attempted to message Eisenhauer that night and his phone could not be contacted, prosecutors said.

When they got back in touch, B.B. messaged Eisenhauer to say she had seen a report of Lovell's disappearance. B.B. asked Eisenhauer if he were responsible and he replied that Nicole had tripped on a branch and cut her neck open, prosecutors said.

Amazing we never heard about this bb before now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There also were messages that Eisenhauer exchanged with another juvenile girl, identified in court as B.B., with whom he’d formed a relationship during the summer of 2015. He met B.B. in person at least five times, sometimes picking her up from school and taking her home. They communicated daily using the Kik app on their phones, prosecutors said.

I guess he picked her up at middle school.....

DE had met BB in person at least five times. Even picked her up at school and took her home. Chatted daily on Kik. Their relationship continued even after he met Nicole. In December 2015 he told BB he'd bet a girl at a party and that she said they'd "messed around." He claimed he was unsure what had happened because he'd woke up on the side of the road. He said the girl's name was Nicole and he feared his parents would find out about her.

Then DE started messaging BB that he was planning to get rid of Nicole. In January 2016 he said he a a military friend were going to murder her. On January 26 he messaged that he would kill her that night. He even said he'd turn off his phone that night while doing it but BB tried to message him anyway. His phone couldn't be contacted, though.

When they eventually did message again, BB told him she'd seen a report about Nicole's disappearance and asked if he was responsible. He claimed she'd tripped on a branch and cut her neck open.

On January 28 (day after murder), BB messaged he should come over and "bring some protection." He replied "With all the sh** that came about because I couldn't keep it in my pants, I think I'm done for a bit."

I'm just reposting the first paragraph I posted above:

The relationship with B.B. continued as Eisenhauer became involved with Lovell. In December 2015, Lovell messaged B.B. to say he had met a girl at a party and that she said they had "messed around," Pettitt said in court.

Eisenhauer wrote that he was unsure what had happened because he had woke up after the party and found himself on the side of the road.

Is that an error?

I think a pedophille has been caught. It was definitely not a one off mistaken age thing IMO. That's 2 underage girls so far and it may turn out to be more.
All in my own opinion.

Is that an error?

Yes, don't think NK & BB messaged, but I think the waking up in a ditch thing is BS

Is that an error?

That is the quote from the story but seems to be a goof on the reporter's part.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back