GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Nicole was going to out him
Imo no way would she out him. She would've had to tell her mother she was on this dating site, she had met an 18yo, then snuck out and hooked up. No 13yo i know would admit that to their mom.
I think it's possible she told DE she would and he believed her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Imo no way would she out him. She would've had to tell her mother she was on this dating site, she had met an 18yo, then snuck out and hooked up. No 13yo i know would admit that to their mom.

Not her Mom but I do think she had told friends and he perhaps became aware. I think in her young naive mind she thought they could be together,

He signed the plea forms at the beginning of Friday's hearing. There is no agreement with the prosecution, something Eisenhauer confirmed to Judge Robert Turk during the judge's standard questions that accompany such a plea.

There were messages between Eisenhauer and Lovell in which she said she wanted to be with him as long as he wanted her, and he warned her not to tell anyone about their relationship.

“Because they will hurt you,” Eisenhauer wrote.

“Who will hurt me? You’re scaring me,” Lovell replied.

There also were messages that Eisenhauer exchanged with another juvenile girl, identified in court as B.B., with whom he’d formed a relationship relationship during the summer of 2015.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_b05c78e5-3dcb-5ec1-8b36-2dd4457aef73.html

There does seem to be a pattern of underage girls and it rather sounds like he told B.B. something had happened in regards to Nicole. Quote:

There also were messages that Eisenhauer exchanged with another juvenile girl, identified in court as B.B., with whom he’d formed a relationship relationship during the summer of 2015.

On Jan. 28, 2016, the day after he’d killed Lovell, Eisenhauer got a message from B.B. suggesting he come over and “bring some protection” if he wanted a good time.

Jensen read Eisenhauer’s reply: “With all the s--- that came about because I couldn’t keep it in my pants, I think I’m done for a bit.”

There does seem to be a pattern of underage girls and it rather sounds like he told B.B. something had happened in regards to Nicole. Quote:

On Jan. 28, 2016, the day after he’d killed Lovell, Eisenhauer got a message from B.B. suggesting he come over and “bring some protection” if he wanted a good time.

Jensen read Eisenhauer’s reply: “With all the s--- that came about because I couldn’t keep it in my pants, I think I’m done for a bit.”

As Pettit said in her opening "it's sort of like a puzzle".

We have to piece together bits of info from different reporting to get a clearer picture. Boy do I wish this was streamed.

So very well said.......thanks.

(O/t, oceanblueeyes is always such the eloquent poster...I can tell it's her (or him lol) writing without even looking at the poster by the writing style (as I can with others here also :heart: )

Thank you everyone for the updates...sickening. I still always think of Nicole whenever I see anything "Minions".

Iirc she WAS telling friends she had an older boyfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He signed the plea forms at the beginning of Friday's hearing. There is no agreement with the prosecution, something Eisenhauer confirmed to Judge Robert Turk during the judge's standard questions that accompany such a plea.

There were messages between Eisenhauer and Lovell in which she said she wanted to be with him as long as he wanted her, and he warned her not to tell anyone about their relationship.

“Because they will hurt you,” Eisenhauer wrote.

“Who will hurt me? You’re scaring me,” Lovell replied.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_b05c78e5-3dcb-5ec1-8b36-2dd4457aef73.html
Thank you BUF. I hadn't seen this. I have to say I'm surprised. If there's no deal I would have thought he'd take a chance with a jury. I guess he was trying to stop the bleeding as someone above posted. Imo he'll be sentenced to the max., life +15.

As for B.B. I wonder if she's aware of all this.

Iirc she WAS telling friends she had an older boyfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes i remember. I guess i didnt think telling her friend's was "outing" him. I stand corrected.

Wow- I am so surprised by this turn of events!! Like others, I wonder what caused him to make this decision at this particular point in time. Lots of possibilities there.

Thank you BUF. I hadn't seen this. I have to say I'm surprised. If there's no deal I would have thought he'd take a chance with a jury. I guess he was trying to stop the bleeding as someone above posted. Imo he'll be sentenced to the max., life +15.

As for B.B. I wonder if she's aware of all this.

Is life 25 years? So +15 would make it 40?

There were also text messages of Eisenhauer and another juvenile girl, identified in court as B.B. According to Pettitt, B.B. is 15 years old and was in a relationship with Eisenhauer during the summer of 2015 before he came to Virginia Tech as a freshman. Eisenhauer told B.B. about the death of Lovell and said she “tripped on a branch and cut her throat open.”

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/news...cle_fb4a0ba4-0dc7-11e8-af03-bb0755e257ad.html

Wow- I am so surprised by this turn of events!! Like others, I wonder what caused him to make this decision at this particular point in time. Lots of possibilities there.

Really! Most of the legal hours had already been charged and it was down to the last few days. I can only assume he thought some of the evidence wasn't going to be admissible and gave up hope. That or there were things he didn't want revealed. It will be interesting to watch Keepers now. She's got to see there's little chance of getting off. Perhaps she'll go for some insanity defense?

Is the female 15 yo now?

Good question! The story says "is 15 years old" which would have made her 13 around the time of the murders and possibly only 12 during their relationship the previous summer.

Really! Most of the legal hours had already been charged and it was down to the last few days. I can only assume he thought some of the evidence wasn't going to be admissible and gave up hope. That or there were things he didn't want revealed. It will be interesting to watch Keepers now. She's got to see there's little chance of getting off. Perhaps she'll go for some insanity defense?

Maybe it's as simple as not wanting mom and dad to hear the text messages. Hoping they'd get thrown out, and when they weren't he wanted to bail. Still, I understand that you need to get permission from the court to plead no contest. I don't think every defendant has that option in the middle of a trial to just throw in the towel without actually pleading guilty.

From the two links I just posted, it's really clear B.B. knew an awful lot in advance and still wanted to have sex with him after she was aware he was involved in Nicole's death.

Maybe it's as simple as not wanting mom and dad to hear the text messages. Hoping they'd get thrown out, and when they weren't he wanted to bail. Still, I understand that you need to get permission from the court to plead no contest. I don't think every defendant has that option in the middle of a trial to just throw in the towel without actually pleading guilty.
I also think DE didn't want his mum hearing the text and communication between him and Nicole or between him and keepers. He can deny all he wants to his parent but once they heard them texts read out load he knew he would be done for. I think keepers may change her plea to guilty. She isn't charged with murder and she has already confessed to planning the murder and helping dispose of Nicole so I NEVER understood why she pled not guilty anyway.
I'm torn because I want her to plea guilty and save Nicole's family more heart ache. Its only my nosiness at wanting to know all the evidence, for wanting a trial.
My heart wins over my nosiness though thinking about Nicole's mum. I really hope she finds some sort of peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back