GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tonia Moxley

@ReporterToniaM

The jury has decided to come back Friday to consider a sentencing recommendation for #NatalieKeepers.
Tonia Moxley

@ReporterToniaM

Keepers showed the first strong emotion of the trial after the verdict, choking back tears, removing her glasses and wiping her eyes on her sleeves. She gave a weak smile in the direction of her parents.

Tonia Moxley

@ReporterToniaM

The jury has decided to come back Friday to consider a sentencing recommendation for #NatalieKeepers.
Tonia Moxley

@ReporterToniaM

Keepers showed the first strong emotion of the trial after the verdict, choking back tears, removing her glasses and wiping her eyes on her sleeves. She gave a weak smile in the direction of her parents.
My heart does ache for her parents. I'm sure they held on to hope up until just a few minutes ago. She certainly doesn't look like she will fair well in prison, and that has got to be devastating for the parents.

Sad.

jmo

Are there photos of her parents?
My heart is a thousand percent with Nicole, but my brain keeps hammering why on earth would Natalie with every single thing going for her, NASA, great school, etc wake up and decide it would be ....what? Exciting? to take part in some young man's evil selfish murder scheme. It is so sickening I can't figure out how she got there. Bizarrely evil for a young girl who seemed to have the world in the palm of her hand, I can't fathom it. Just a psychopath all of a sudden?

Apparently her lawyers pulled a smart move with the earlier guilty plea in order to block some evidence. Then they turned around and goofed up and brought in videos that mentioned the disposal which allowed the prosecution to bring in evidence that had been blocked. Crazy stuff.

Are there photos of her parents?
My heart is a thousand percent with Nicole, but my brain keeps hammering why on earth would Natalie with every single thing going for her, NASA, great school, etc wake up and decide it would be ....what? Exciting? to take part in some young man's evil selfish murder scheme. It is so sickening I can't figure out how she got there. Bizarrely evil for a young girl who seemed to have the world in the palm of her hand, I can't fathom it. Just a psychopath all of a sudden?
When I see young people who seem to be poised for a good life screw up like this, I often consider it sort of a suicide. It's as if they don't believe in their own potential, or it's all moving too fast and they can't keep it up, or they just can't manage taking the leap from high-school student to adult student. They can't imagine being able to continue their accomplishments....so they ruin it all. Now, they never have to take responsibility for their own lives as they will be prisoners and have that as an excuse not to achieve.

Total arm-chair speculation and analysis based on nothing but my own thoughts and speculations.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back