GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Annie_Andersen
Today is day 1 of David Eisenhauer's sentencing. I'll be there live tweeting and cutting raw courtroom video as allowed by the court. Eisenhauer, a former VT student, killed 13 y.o. Nicole Lovell in January 2016. His alleged accomplice, Natalie Keepers, is set for trial this fall
7:22 AM · Jun 26, 2018

Is this starting to sound like the 'NK' told me to do it (mitigation) defense?

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen

·
20m
The defense is now calling Ms. Stoothoff as a witness. She is a teacher at a religious school in Yakima, Washington. She says they strive to teach character. She was David's teacher when he was younger. She had him for 2 hrs of 10th grade English and also 2 hrs of bible class

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen

·
22m
Says Eisenhauer was bright and needed clear rules to be successful. Outside of structure, his teacher says David had trouble determining what to do, says he didn’t pick up on normal social clues @abc13news

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen

·
17m
"He would follow someone off a cliff if they convinced him it was the right thing to do." Ms. Stoothoff, David Eisenhauer's teacher @ABC13News

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen

·
8m
Galladay says David was a good student. Galladay says he thinks David may have been on the [autism] spectrum @ABC13News

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen

·
2m
A lot of the current testimony is arguing that Natalie Keepers convinced/ was the driver of the murder, not David Eisenhauer. "I don't think this would have happened without the influence of another person."

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen

·
2m
Defense attorney Tony Andersen said at lunch there would only be two more witnesses to call. We are currently on the second witness now, which means that David's parents will not be testifying. @ABC13News

50 years and with good behavior that will be trimmed to a mere 33 1/2. Defense attys barking for the low end of guidelines at 23.9-39.7 years with already time served at 27 months.

OJ sentenced to a harsh 33 1/2 years, but caused little if no trouble, and walked after a mere 9.

Former elementary school teacher from Yakima WA really sticking up for her former student here in the court. Judge qivinq the lady well over 15 minutes to share on the stand

Last edited:
50 years... that should keep him away for awhile. Though if he follows what others tell him, no telling what fun he'll have in prison.

Im disappointed I have to say. Why did the judge immediately suspend 25 years? If the remaining 50 years are reduced to 33 he ll be in his 50s when he gets out. :mad:

Defense psychiatrist David Scheiderer:

"Scheiderer believes the poor planning of the crime shows that Eisenhauer wasn’t understanding what he was doing because someone of his IQ should be able to plan an act like that in a better manner."

David Eisenhauer to serve 50 years in prison for murdering Nicole Lovell

Oh, come on. Give me a break. He understood what he was doing. That's B.S.

Trying to embed him speaking, will see if this works! (And I agree, totally insincere)

WDBJ7
WDBJ7
@WDBJ7
Here's what David Eisenhauer had to say before a judge in Montgomery County sentenced him to 50 years in prison and an additional 25 years on probation for the abduction and murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell in 2016.
0:15
Embedded video
8:30 PM · Jun 26, 2018

ETA: well, that didn't work. Here's link to tweet with video:

Twitter

Next up, Natalie Keepers from Laurel MD, talking about couch surfing website. Says she met Eisenhauer thru site.

-court reporter, 9.19.18

Im disappointed I have to say. Why did the judge immediately suspend 25 years? If the remaining 50 years are reduced to 33 he ll be in his 50s when he gets out. :mad:

Thanks for the updates, everyone! I too find it a little troubling that he will be out when he's in his 50's. He basically stalked and murdered a young girl who was a complete stranger to him. Had he not been caught, he would have done it again, JMO. He's a cold blooded psychopath and, if he gets out around that age, he may stalk and kill someone again.

Neil Harvey
@NewsHarvey
Eisenhauer is currently 21 years old. Virginia inmates who get credit for good behavior typical serve about 85-percent of their terms. If that holds true for Eisenhauer he will serve about 42.5 years and be released at about age 64, sometime around the year 2061.
5:12 PM · Jun 26, 2018

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back