GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrownRice -- wow, asking for gas money? Where on the page is that? Did she start a new post requesting that or is it posted under a particular picture and if so which one?
It's a separate post on the FB dated 4/11. It encourages strangers to send gifts to an address and then asks for a "small amount of money" to be sent with each gift. Can't make this garbage up.

I have been mostly avoiding the FB pages since he was found because of stuff like this and the crazy hateful comments, but these posts prompted me to go look at the Noah Thomas Small Town Angel page (formerly HFMNT, I believe). Has anyone seen the post from April 6 from a woman who said her kindergartner wanted to make a donation? She shared a photo of a check that said "Memorial Drive." Does anyone know what this is?

If it is determined that he drowned...and IF LE was told that those men saw something down the septic tank...could LE be considered at fault, in any way? Could he have been rescued?

In short, no to both. Even if Noah had been alive when his body was put into the tank, he couldn't have survived more than a few minutes after being in there. The liquid level in the tank would have most likely been over his head. (At a bare minimum, it would have been up to his chin.) Add in the toxicity of the fumes and the lack of oxygen with the lid on and he'd have no chance.

About the liquid level in the tank - iirc the depth is 36 inches minimum with an average depth of 48 to 60 inches. Noah was 41 inches tall.

My Grandma, too! When I was younger and we'd go to the local country cemetery to visit my Grandpa and other relatives' graves, she'd be very vocal that we absolutely NOT walk across anyone's grave (many of the older graves had no headstone)..... as that was and is considered major disrespect.

My grandma would have pinched the back of my arm so hard if I would have dared to walk on top of a grave...I can only imagine if I had plopped down on one to play... Jeez...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrownRice -- wow, asking for gas money? Where on the page is that? Did she start a new post requesting that or is it posted under a particular picture and if so which one? IMO she has gone from making this all about little Noah to all about her. Extremely melodramatic. She's posted many times that up until 6 months ago her and her family lived close-by where Noah lived (somewhere on the same property?) but 6 months ago her/her family all relocated to their home-town. She's made comments that she wishes they'd never moved because if they hadn't she feels he'd still be alive today. Wow, self-important much? She goes on and on and on about how her daughter was best friends w/ Noah and that may have been the case but she makes it sound like her daughter is deeply grieving...........and I'm sure to some extent this would be very hard for her daughter, but after 6 months of them having moved away, I somehow doubt that the daughter is as devastated as she keeps telling everyone (to get sympathy/attention?). Might be an idea to spend less time on the computer and more time, real-time, with her daughter and family........you know, the living.

And what is bothersome if you think about it... this is one or at least some of the people helping and give info out.

Have no fear tho, dtr has new best friend...... "She had all the neighbor kids & her best friend over yesterday and they was talking about Noah"

I have been mostly avoiding the FB pages since he was found because of stuff like this and the crazy hateful comments, but these posts prompted me to go look at the Noah Thomas Small Town Angel page (formerly HFMNT, I believe). Has anyone seen the post from April 6 from a woman who said her kindergartner wanted to make a donation? She shared a photo of a check that said "Memorial Drive." Does anyone know what this is?
Not sure if same one I thinking about, there was one where lady showed deposit slip or something to that bank that was taking up donations.

I looked up "National Bank Pulaski County" and noticed of the three, one is located on Memorial Drive. Perhaps it's just the location of the branch.

From twitter a bit ago:

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 6m6 minutes ago
Paul Thomas was denied bond. It was confirmed that parents left the two children at home while they took Paul to work Mar 22. #noahthomas

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 4m4 minutes ago
Also, the infant daughter had "serious respiratory illness" when medical personnel found her. She remains with social services. #NoahThomas

From twitter a bit ago:

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 6m6 minutes ago
Paul Thomas was denied bond. It was confirmed that parents left the two children at home while they took Paul to work Mar 22. #noahthomas

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 4m4 minutes ago
Also, the infant daughter had "serious respiratory illness" when medical personnel found her. She remains with social services. #NoahThomas

I hope with the bond hearing today, we will see some more info coming out.

I would guess that something happened to Noah while they were away and AW's charges are higher b/c she failed to get help for him. I am still wondering if the lid was off or unbolted on the tank and he fell in or if he was placed there.

I truly don't understand how people can think nothing bad will happen in the few (15?) minutes they leave their kids alone.

I am a member of a high end boutique brand B/S/T page and saw one mom declaring to another yesterday that it wasn't even worth it to take the kids out of the car at the post office if you are just running in for a minute. Not only is it illegal but it is absurd to think that harm only comes to babies and littles when there is a sufficient enough time. Harm can happen in the blink of an eye.

I would guess that something happened to Noah while they were away and AW's charges are higher b/c she failed to get help for him. I am still wondering if the lid was off or unbolted on the tank and he fell in or if he was placed there.

I truly don't understand how people can think nothing bad will happen in the few (15?) minutes they leave their kids alone.
If she honestly had no idea what happened to Noah and that he had fallen into the tank then she wouldn't have lied about the kids being with her when she'd dropped her husband off at work. The difference in timing is literally night and day! There was much more darkness outside when they left versus when she reported she was asleep. That would make a difference if someone actually took Noah. IMHO, she didn't disclose this initially because she knew he was in the tank where either she or her husband placed him.

Though it's confirmed they left both kids there when they departed that morning, it's not confirmed whether or not Noah was alive at the time they left.
Is it confirmed what time Ashley actually returned?

Also, I wonder about the daughter's "serious respiratory illness" and what caused it.

I am a member of a high end boutique brand B/S/T page and saw one mom declaring to another yesterday that it wasn't even worth it to take the kids out of the car at the post office if you are just running in for a minute. Not only is it illegal but it is absurd to think that harm only comes to babies and littles when there is a sufficient enough time. Harm can happen in the blink of an eye.

So we don't know though if Noah was alive that morning? Just that he and the baby weren't with AW and PT when she brought him to work. If noah died the night before, I wonder where that poor baby was while they were hiding Noah's body. Poor baby...it's quite possible she had essentially been alone most or all of the night.

Yes, it's a hassle to get my baby and other kids out of the car at every stop when I'm running errands but leaving them in the car isn't even an option. My sister's ex MIL did that with her 4 young kids in the car...one hopped out (the 4 year old)and while he was behind the car, the 5 year old accidentally put the car in reverse and ran over and killed his brother. She has never forgiven herself.

It's hard but when I even take a ten minute bath, I put my 6 month old in his walker and pull him in the bathroom with me. It's just what you have to do.

I wonder if she didn't leave them home until the time she says she "woke up from a nap" and when she got home, if - and that's a big IF, Noah wasn't already deceased, that's when she found him gone.

So, will there be a bond hearing for Ashley White today, also?

Roanoke Times Article written after PT's bond hearing. Some new bits of info. prescription drugs and marijuana found in the home during the search. And Ashley's hearing is at 1:00 today according to the article.

So we don't know though if Noah was alive that morning? Just that he and the baby weren't with AW and PT when she brought him to work. If noah died the night before, I wonder where that poor baby was while they were hiding Noah's body. Poor baby...it's quite possible she had essentially been alone most or all of the night.

Yes, it's a hassle to get my baby and other kids out of the car at every stop when I'm running errands but leaving them in the car isn't even an option. My sister's ex MIL did that with her 4 young kids in the car...one hopped out (the 4 year old)and while he was behind the car, the 5 year old accidentally put the car in reverse and ran over and killed his brother. She has never forgiven herself.

It's hard but when I even take a ten minute bath, I put my 6 month old in his walker and pull him in the bathroom with me. It's just what you have to do.

BBM, It's just what parents do, right? Before mine were mobile I would put the babies in the bouncer while I showered and I'd talk to them or play peek a boo w/the shower curtain so I could keep an eye on them. I can't imagine actually leaving the house while leaving a 9 month old alone. I can't imagine how scared baby A must have been while mommy & daddy were gone. Or if that was just their habit, how often the kiddos were left alone. :(

Roanoke Times Article written after PT's bond hearing. Some new bits of info. prescription drugs and marijuana found in the home during the search. And Ashley's hearing is at 1:00 today according to the article.

Thanks for linking. The article is rather insightful.

On March 22 - Noah was reported missing
On March 23 -The parents admit the children were not with them that morning.

Wouldn't media have been alerted to this shift in the timeframe Noah went missing if LE truly believed he was abducted?

Thank you ALH86. It sounds like more info might come out today. The last sentence in the article says
charges may be added or revised.

This makes me angry! Why have kids if they are such a burden?? You can't leave little ones alone for a minute, let alone while you drive your husband to work!!! :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher