GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please don't link the MTT FB page nor the owner of the page. It's considered rumor as he is no longer a reporter with the station.

:tyou:

This is only related to Noah in a pheripheral way but I know that many of us who have faithfully watched every MSM report available on Noah have come to know WDBJ reporter Alison Parker's work. She has covered his case since the beginning.

Alison Parker and her cameraman, Adam Ward, were shot and killed today.

I know I will miss her as a reporter and I think it is important to remember that newscasters put themselves out there in the public eye and make themselves vulnerable to bring us the news. Ms Parker will be missed.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/

Do we know when they are due back in court? I don't see it in the reports from their last appearance.

Thanks! So is it just me...or is this pretty significant? Something in those texts must have been enough to at least doubt her story is the truth? And they weren't accepted...basically on a technicality? Sorry, I still don't believe this was an accident or that AW doesn't know how he got in there. And someone else knows too.

I may be dumb today, but how would text messages from a relative's phone that has been deactivated since 2014 be relevant to a child's death in 2015? Surely, if the aunt had some idea this was being planned during the previous year or two, she would have notified authorities long ago, right? Or am I totally out of it today?

Hoping Gitana1 may be able to help explain the how or why of why AW's texts were not allowed by the judge. I am really bothered by that!

So there are 2 cell phones involved? Ashley White's phone & the deactivated aunt's phone that was given to Noah to play with in 2014 & was found with him?

I may be dumb today, but how would text messages from a relative's phone that has been deactivated since 2014 be relevant to a child's death in 2015? Surely, if the aunt had some idea this was being planned during the previous year or two, she would have notified authorities long ago, right? Or am I totally out of it today?

So there are 2 cell phones involved? Ashley White's phone & the deactivated aunt's phone that was given to Noah to play with in 2014 & was found with him?

Yes - two separate cell phones. The aunt's old deactivated phone that Noah used as a toy is no longer an issue, I believe.

The text messages that the judge did not allow are from AW's phone at the time Noah disappeared, during the search, and in the days after he was found. It appears, as far as I can tell from what little has been published on it, that the Prosecutor was relying on those to frame up some context for their case and the judge is now not allowing them to be admitted as evidence.

I'm thinking of little Noah today, just like I do every day. Does anyone know when the next court date will be? I've been wondering, too, will these texts from Ashley's cell phone be resubmitted by the prosecution at a later date? I'm not sure what the next step in the case will be. Anyone have any ideas on how this will proceed?

What a way to die :tears: Rest in peace, Noah. *advertiser censored*

Yes - two separate cell phones. The aunt's old deactivated phone that Noah used as a toy is no longer an issue, I believe.

The text messages that the judge did not allow are from AW's phone at the time Noah disappeared, during the search, and in the days after he was found. It appears, as far as I can tell from what little has been published on it, that the Prosecutor was relying on those to frame up some context for their case and the judge is now not allowing them to be admitted as evidence.

Yes, the evidence was only not allowed (text messages from AW phone) due to what seems to be a technicality, as was stated in this thread. You can go back and catch up. Nothing at all to do with the toy phone.

I had to be over in Roanoke yesterday. I live 2 hours away. When I made a stop, I saw tour brochures for Pulaski. Noah was immediately on my mind.

I have lived all over the country and traveled all over the world. It may be hard for a lot of people to imagine the area Noah lived. I know we have some posters here lucky enough to live in that area. But I am here to tell you that it is beautiful. Serene, bucolic, rolling hills, blue skies. In his short life, he must have seen the mountains change from green to blue to brilliant oranges and reds as they will be any day now.

And while he should have lived to see that wonder 80 or 90 more times, I felt some solace in the fact that he lived somewhere pretty. I keep thinking of some of the other children we have read about and discussed here on WS who lived their entire short lives without every seeing anything pretty. He may have died in the ugliest, dirtiest, lowest of places, but he did see beaut in his lifetime.

Now...when are we going to get down to it and hear something!?????

I have been away from websleuths for a while, busy family life, getting our house done up and no internet :(
I had mixed feelings about clicking on little Noah's thread. I really wanted to see where things were regarding charges to his parents, but I was also nervous about what I may find. :(
I am surprised to see no added charges. So, little Noah is believed to have drowned in that tank. Believed to have accidentally fallen in, and left no trace behind until he was found?
While I am relieved that no parent has been charged with little Noah's death, that no one deliberately placed Noah in there, my heart still aches for the suffering of Noah.

It's great to see lots of posters still here for Noah, who were here in the beginning, praying for little Noah's safe return. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, to follow along with you all, but know, I have had Noah in my thoughts.

Rip little guy :rose: xx

I have been away from websleuths for a while, busy family life, getting our house done up and no internet :(
I had mixed feelings about clicking on little Noah's thread. I really wanted to see where things were regarding charges to his parents, but I was also nervous about what I may find. :(
I am surprised to see no added charges. So, little Noah is believed to have drowned in that tank. Believed to have accidentally fallen in, and left no trace behind until he was found?
While I am relieved that no parent has been charged with little Noah's death, that no one deliberately placed Noah in there, my heart still aches for the suffering of Noah.

It's great to see lots of posters still here for Noah, who were here in the beginning, praying for little Noah's safe return. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, to follow along with you all, but know, I have had Noah in my thoughts.

Rip little guy :rose: xx

I never got the understanding that it was believed he accidentally fell in. I think there is not enough evidence to charge murder yet, but I do not think they are saying they believe he accidentally fell in. That is my view of it.

I still don't believe for one second that he accidentally fell in that septic tank.

I never like to believe that a parent could purposely murder his/her own child, but I know it has been done way too many times. So, here goes - I've known a lot of 5 year-olds in my life, and curiosity is one thing almost all of them had in common. If Noah was left unsupervised fairly often, he may have played around the septic tank in the past too. The LEO who kicked the lid off said it was easy (and I believe he said light, but I'm too lazy to go back and read it again) which means he could have lifted the lid to drop things in there, and maybe listen to them splash.

If he did that the day he died, isn't it possible that he was holding the lid, dropped/threw something down there and lost his balance? If he slipped in there, he could have either tried to hang on to the lid causing it to close tightly, or went in head first so his feet kicked the lid up higher and caused it to slam down tighter. I never saw it mentioned in what I've read, but I wonder if they checked the lid for fingerprints when they found him. If he had opened it himself, I would think there would still be at least one or two of his prints on it. If not, I'd be interested in knowing whose were there.

MOO

I never saw it mentioned in what I've read, but I wonder if they checked the lid for fingerprints when they found him. If he had opened it himself, I would think there would still be at least one or two of his prints on it. If not, I'd be interested in knowing whose were there.

MOO

I don't recall it ever being mentioned, either. It totally SHOULD have been processed for prints but there could have been SO many on there, not just two sets. The landlords, the neighbors, even Noah's could have legitimately been on there. LEO's, searchers...those two random "people" who ran in to the yard to check the lid while LE was still inside interviewing the parents when Noah was first reported missing, the sanitation worker,...their prints could all be there, too. I am not sure what they could glean or deduce from prints on the lid - but it SHOULD have been processed. And I think a lot of us agree with you...we'd like to know whose prints were there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ECKSLEUTH
Back