GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out, and did use a card.

Debit card?

Do not know.

Not able to determine or identify any accomplices.

Any indication from video that BS knew about mom?
Said he can't answer.

Asked about getting cash back at Wal-Mart.
Said he doesn't know (uhhh, compare total of items bought to what receipt says?!)

Yeah, like how would they not know what kind of card and if they got cash back?

I bet a lot of his "I don't know" is speak for "I can't tell you."

I'm not sure why it is so important to get people who saw them a week ago, at Walmart?

I think it is very smart. Release the still shot the first time. Now release the video. If the media doesn't have a new sound bite, a new photo, and they LOVE videos, the story falls of the front page.

Even if they don't really need someone from Walmart, this is going to be played nationally. And I don't think they have a clue where they are looking for them at.

The COP can't be expected to answer all of these questions as to specific details -- he is dealing with EVERYTHING - way more than we know I am sure
Chief Of Police

I think we're actually getting more information than we usually get at press conferences.

- Best guess, and it is guess-is late morning, early evening Friday (TOD).

So now that we find out he tried to use a card before WM, it shows me that the murder had already taken place. He was trying to get money to run then get supplies to camp.
Boy, I hope that alarm made him mess his pants.

did he say tbey haven't asked for a search warrant for facebook/myspace because it is "labor intensive"

Finally admitted they believe she died on Friday!! Her last post on friday was at around 1 PM est....

Was it cold over the weekend in VA???

it's over? i thought they were gonna show the video...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities