GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one...

Originally Posted by Japandaaa
Jeff Easley
yesjd9c00 9febq0kp a1cdy
10 hours ago via Email · LikeUnlike · Comment

A girl on Facebook who is friends with JSE on the site said this was his recent updated status. She said she copied it exactly from his page.

It hasn't been confirmed, but it was rumored that Brittany had been seeing her brothers ghost in the months leading up to TS's murder and that her brothers ghost had been telling her to harm her mom.

It was originally reported by a friend of Brittany, I'm pretty sure, but who knows what kind of credibility that has.

I don't remember reading about this. I do remember a friend saying that BS wanted her to stay on the phone b/c she was afraid that JE was going to harm her or her mom or something like that. I can go look it up if need be, but does anyone else recall that? Did that somehow morph into the ghost of her brother after being repeated over and over, or is the ghost story something separate?

Could the jibberish be from LE or whoever is working on their pages and accounts?

I was just looking at the memorial page for BS' brother. And it said that at the time he died, he was with his father in TN. I thought it had been stated that he didn't know his father?

I don't remember reading about this. I do remember a friend saying that BS wanted her to stay on the phone b/c she was afraid that JE was going to harm her or her mom or something like that. I can go look it up if need be, but does anyone else recall that? Did that somehow morph into the ghost of her brother after being repeated over and over, or is the ghost story something separate?

Someone here posted this info, either reading it from old posts on her MS or from someone on the FB page...not sure which...(the part about the ghost, her brother telling her to hurt their mom...) It seems that there was some quotes but I cannot remember which day...probably a thread or two ago...

Someone here posted this info, either reading it from old posts on her MS or from someone on the FB page...not sure which...(the part about the ghost, her brother telling her to hurt their mom...) It seems that there was some quotes but I cannot remember which day...probably a thread or two ago...

Thanks. I've been on this since thread one and don't know how I missed it... If it's true, that's very interesting.

That ghost story was from someone who had seen a comment posted to "psychiccrimefighters" or something like that. It was supposed to be from the Mom of one of Brittany's classmates. The message is back on the previous thread somewhere with a link to the psychiccrimefighter's blog. I will go see if I can find it.

Even if it was a butt dial, the phone would then have to be on and therefore is pinged by the cell company. It should be trackable and if reports are true about State Police having access to FB and MS pages, I'm sure they have access to his cell account...and hers.

I also had not heard the ghost/hurt mom stuff but did catch where the friend had said the above things. They discussed it on HLN, the local reporter or producer on scene, can't remember which, was describing what the friend had said.

The friend basically said that Britt was on teh phone with her and begged her not to get off the line yet, that she wanted the friend to stay on the phone wit her til her mom got hom ecause Jeff was creeping her out. The friend also said that Britt mentioned she feared Easely was gonna hurt her mom.

The friend said this conversation had ocurred a couple weeks before mom was killed and Brittany was taken.

I also had not heard the ghost/hurt mom stuff but did catch where the friend had said the above things. They discussed it on HLN, the local reporter or producer on scene, can't remember which, was describing what the friend had said.

The friend basically said that Britt was on teh phone with her and begged her not to get off the line yet, that she wanted the friend to stay on the phone wit her til her mom got hom ecause Jeff was creeping her out. The friend also said that Britt mentioned she feared Easely was gonna hurt her mom.

The friend said this conversation had ocurred a couple weeks before mom was killed and Brittany was taken.

Yes, that's how I remember reading it! Thanks for summarizing it and refreshing it in my mind...

This will not be a very popular post and I pray they find Brittany and she is safe.

That being said, I think we are going to find she is much more an accomplice than Victim. Just my gut feeling. Young people’s hormones are crazy and there is not usually a true understanding of finality of death, or consequences for your actions.

Just my opinion... dont hate me.

Friends of mine dove-hunt occasionally with Brittany's father. If she's visiting, he brings her sometimes...I think she hunts some too. VA's dove season opens in early Sept...it was downright hot this year when the season opened and Brittany was dressed for the weather. They've told me that since last year, Brittany has seriously "blossomed" and does not look 12 y/o in any way. They said she had on lots of makeup as well and could have easily passed for 18. She's part Native-American (on her father's side) and was very tanned. Even without an actual tan, she looks tanned because of her heritage.

That ghost story was from someone who had seen a comment posted to "psychiccrimefighters" or something like that. It was supposed to be from the Mom of one of Brittany's classmates. The message is back on the previous thread somewhere with a link to the psychiccrimefighter's blog. I will go see if I can find it.

I posted the comments and was asked to delete them.

I am wondering if what the classmate said about her being afraid of him and that he would hurt her mom is just a child getting excited about all this and making it up. I may be wrong, but I do have that feeling. I think it is more likely that she liked the attention she was getting and fell under a "love spell". Many preteens have crushes on older men and that is exactly what he wanted anyways.

It was mentioned on the Help Find Brittany FB page that they might be in the Smith Mountain Lake area of Franklin Co. I find this pretty unlikely do to how cold it has been, but I did call the Sheriff's Office earliar and asked that they ask the public to check out their land, barns, garages and even vacation homes if possible (tons on SML that are empty this time of year). One part of me thinks they are close by hiding out and will eventually come out. Another thinks they are out of the state hiding somewhere. Still another wonders if they are still alive. I can't believe that NO one has seen them in a week. It is driving me crazy wondering where the hell they are. I can't imagine what it's like for her family.

Friends of mine dove-hunt occasionally with Brittany's father. If she's visiting, he brings her sometimes...I think she hunts some too. VA's dove season opens in early Sept...it was downright hot this year when the season opened and Brittany was dressed for the weather. They've told me that since last year, Brittany has seriously "blossomed" and does not look 12 y/o in any way. They said she had on lots of makeup as well and could have easily passed for 18. She's part Native-American (on her father's side) and was very tanned. Even without an actual tan, she looks tanned because of her heritage.

Welcome, Lysistrata, and thanks for the info...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic