Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope CN is sweating these days - trial date is nearing - and justice will soon be delivered!

And let's not forget WM's mechanic friend who died when he fell off scaffolding while him and DM were working on a airplane in a hanger many years earlier ... hmmmm

DM was pretty young the. And that incident was outside, with another mechanic at the scene.

Interesting to learn that yet another "girlfriend" of DM met her demise prior to the LB/WM/TB deaths. Seems as though death and chaos follow him.

<rsbm>

Before the speculation gets out of hand, it should be mentioned that the girlfriend being referenced committed suicide in New York while DM was in Toronto.

<rsbm>

Before the speculation gets out of hand, it should be mentioned that the girlfriend being referenced committed suicide in New York while DM was in Toronto.

...immediately after getting off the phone with DM.

Noticed ABro's book is temporarily sold out in hardcover on Amazon...lots of interest.

Where are you all finding this story? I totally missed it.

Page 160 ... DM apparently told friends that he was having sex with another girl while at same time talking to the New York girl who leapt from the balcony shortly thereafter.

Of course DM told his friends that. Why leave out that kind of detail? :rolleyes:

DM was pretty young the. And that incident was outside, with another mechanic at the scene.

Maybe not that young - in 2005, the same year he filmed 'Josie' in a soft-*advertiser censored* film.

Disposable women....ugh, I hate this guy so much.

DM's track record with women was pretty darned dark by the time he hooked up with JS...you'd think because she knew of DM for a long time she'd know a bit about DM's background and run the other way.

I don't think hooking up with MS turned DM into something he wasn't before. I think DM and MS found each other because they were the same kind of person.

The only person who seemed to run away worked at the old hangar. Good for her. Anyone else was using him IMO. JMOO

Looking forward to CN's trial... should be VERY interesting to see the outcome....do we know whether trial is in Hamilton, and if so, at same court house as TB trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back