Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am likely the age of that older gentleman and I am always offended by the words he used on the tape. However, he didn't mean that for anyone but the person he was having phone sex with. Period. And he didn't deserve to be slaughtered. I would vote for murder one because she is guilty. I would not sentence her to death.

Welp ... I was offended by Jodi Arias taping that phone conversation and the words SHE used. I would definitely sentence her to death. No question about it, but I would be a death qualified juror in the first place.

The jury should just watch the following again. From about 2hrs:20mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4Svvm7reY&feature=youtu.be

Where was all the blood at the bathroom/closet at the 'initial' gunshot, when SHE developed the fog?

The camera would still be at the corner of the tub (according to her) in all the chaos. But how did the pic at the end of the hall, that was deleted by her after the fact, come about?
Travis certaintly didnt set that pic up!
It just doesnt fit her story.

The truth is that she stabbed him in the heart in the shower, he slumped down and probably said i'll kill you *modsnip*, looking down the barrell of a gun and a camera.

Travis lunged at her, knowing his strength was weakening and knocks the camera out her hand, inadvertently taking the ceiling shot.
A struggle ensues and Travis, after taking a few more stabs, breaks away and tries to escape down the hall naked and streaming blood.
She has the camera and the knife and the gun and the control and a lot more blood energy than Travis. She stabs him in the back and the back of the skull a few times and he's helpless on the floor, with his head towards the end of the hall.
She had to have positioned the camera as she sets up the neck cut. Soon to be deleted.
Drags him down to the shower tub, then puts a bullet in his right temple, pointing away from the centre of the brain according to trajectories.
She cleans the hall, herself and changes into different clothes, probably in a bag at the top of the stairs.
She does the laundry and leaves.
Fixes the number plates on the car, drives a few miles and dumps the gun and burns the clothes she was wearing during the murder.
She drives some more, switches on her phone and calls Travis blaming him for getting her lost in the desert!!

She thinks she's committed the perfect murder.

What happened ? Did Juan do his rebuttal closing? Been out all day. TIA

He was admitting what we all know already, that ANY verdict other than Muder 1 will be a victory. I think he was smart to not focus on self defense in closing. He had to go with that defense at trial because that is what his client told him. But he's seen those autopsy photos. He knows that what's up, and it ain't self defense.

Hey Schuby, and agree. KN wants a crime of passion mindset. IMO, "something happens" is what he is hanging his hat on.

Ok, it has been a long day.week.month.year.

Thank goodness Nurmi did his closing arguments today so I could....clean the house, clean the oven, cook, take the microwave apart and replace the parts.

Sooooo now I am off to :eek:fftobed:

Yes....I just go on Safari and go on Websleuths and read and post

:)
I personally think it makes navigating, browsing, and posting a lot easier and makes me feel like I have a special app for Websleuths lol! (Wish I could rename it that somehow)

Well, if it makes you feel any better, after spending more than a few years working in an assisted living facility, I've also found that many elderly (and I'm using the term loosely, I have no idea how old this juror is) men and women have no problem calling it as they see it. It's one of the main reasons I love working with this particular population.

Example:

Resident: "Oh, I know him."
Me: "Really? Tell me about him."
Resident: "He's a *advertiser censored* master."
Me: "Alrighty then. Thanks for filling me in."

Then I ran to my office and laughed my *advertiser censored* off.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes yes and yes on premeditation!

I saw where the death certificate after a death penalty is carried out reads: cause of death...Homicide-Judicial
I realized at that moment I could not take another persons life.

Yes she did it to Travis and her day is going to come but I would let God decide when that will be. But I most certainly understand how vile she is and how the family feels. God bless them all.

I respect your decision.

If I am not mistaken during jury selection, each juror is asked whether they could give someone the death penalty if they are found guilty and worthy of such a sentence, so I hope the only jurors left would be ones who said they could give out that sentence if they choose to.

I have a question - have we heard whose cell phone went off? What was the song on the ringtone? (yeah, I ask the important stuff! LOL)

Observation - Nurmi sure spent a lot of time with his back to the jury - not good. In addition, he really might want to consider bi-focals after he licks his wounds from this case.

Jodi --------------> You room awaits you! :jail:

I had to leave for a while to get supper going for the family. It's been a long haul for them too :blowkiss:

I can't quite catch up with all the posts I missed, but I did run through some of the pages, and want to thank those who sent their hugs. Right back at ya :hug:. My son was astonished when he saw the tears running down my face, and his concern was so touching. He's been my biggest supporter at home throughout this whole trial, and would ask me each day what happened in court that day. I'm pretty sure DH is just relieved it's over so he doesn't have to hear about it anymore.

Godspeed to the jury, and I'm sending all the positive thoughts I can to the family. It will all be over for them soon and maybe the real healing can begin. They are beautiful people, and they have my utmost admiration for how strong they've been in the face of what they've had to endure each and every day in that courtroom. I wish them nothing but happiness in their lives, and hope that all of our love has helped them through this in some small way. They can be proud of their brother. He was a good man, and nothing the DT said can take that away from him, or them, no matter how hard they tried to say otherwise.

Yes, Princess, he was a very good man. I'm praying for real justice in this world for him, his family.

I can't imagine my brother's good name being slurred and sullied by "defense" people such as these. What a travesty, to Travis, and all other victims.

The DT have made me livid with anger, burning anger. I pray for dissolution of that anger For Travis and all victims.

Welp ... I was offended by Jodi Arias taping that phone conversation and the words SHE used. I would definitely sentence her to death. No question about it, but I would be a death qualified juror in the first place.

Oh hey, I am right there with you about Jodi. But man, I just could not be a juror. I feel so sorry for them! I would be so sick because I have seen all this from day one and she is GUILTY and she planned it and that boy should be alive right now! But....I just couldn't put someone to death. And you are right. No one should tape a conversation without another's permission. I think she did it all as part of the plan. Evil.

I have a question - have we heard whose cell phone went off? What was the song on the ringtone? (yeah, I ask the important stuff! LOL)

Observation - Nurmi sure spent a lot of time with his back to the jury - not good. In addition, he really might want to consider bi-focals after he licks his wounds from this case.

My favorite "Nurmism" of the day...."conversated". :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I believe Wild About Trial said it was a Bruno Mars song. I'm not really familiar with his music so.. I'm not sure who's phone it was but it threw Nurmi off a bit.

ohh Dr Drew just said bs on the air too :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members