Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Horn made a typographical error on an 8 page autopsy report on a 5 day old corpse.

However, it seems kind of sketchy with Flores changing the sequence of events.

In any case, if Jodi did shoot Travis first, she still lied like a sidewalk (her expert did as well and is luck she is not charged with perjury).

Jodi had an evil intent starting at some point before she arrived in Mesa. That's the Trump card for me.

Medical Examiner.

This guy insisted on something he really didn't know and stuck to it creating a real area for disagreement among the jurors.

Shot could have come first and probably did. Lots of people walk a round after a shot in the front of the head. Much harder to picture knife as a first attack. Jury can disagree over that.

It's 1st degree either way - but that ME was not so good. Even cost Flores some credibility.

If this don't come back murder 1 it will be that guy's fault.

JA had averaged less than a tweet per day after having Miss Bering create her Twitter account.

Seven whining tweets in the last 24 hours, all but one in the past FIVE hours.

Check the two most recent entries:

JATweets_zpsacf9190a.jpg

Guess she's not concerned about penalty phase and sentencing.

I think she's really narcissistic enough to believe that she'll walk.

I don't mean 'manslaughter' walk.

She thinks she's gonna skate, just like that screwdriver horde at Starbuck's.

What a Beech.

I know I posted this before, but I needed a good laugh. It has been a long day
It is not really Samuel's office, but I needed a good laugh.

BFv_DDLCYAAXIYC.jpg:large

It is not really Samuel's office, but I can imagine it resembles it.

Who took a pic of my house?!:trainwreck::werk:

Nancy is confused. On this video she talks as though Jodi dyed her hair after the murder.

Nancy? Confused? Spouting off Stuff? Imagine that. At times, I will admit, she can be funny. Saying that JW and JA behave like they are @ at Quilting Bee or Picnic.

JA had averaged less than a tweet per day after having Miss Bering create her Twitter account.

Seven whining tweets in the last 24 hours, all but one in the past FIVE hours.

Check the two most recent entries:

JATweets_zpsacf9190a.jpg

Guess she's not concerned about penalty phase and sentencing.

I think she's really narcissistic enough to believe that she'll walk.

I don't mean 'manslaughter' walk.

She thinks she's gonna skate, just like that screwdriver horde at Starbuck's.

Wow! This woman is incorrigible AND disgusting :stormingmad:

Outside of the trial's answer to Claude Rains (MM), ALV is the biggest enigma to me. For someone who was once a champion of the DV cause, she flushed her career down the toilet.

I can't figure out why it was so important, driving her to the point of professional suicide, to collude with a murderer. She lost her soul during the proceedings. Could continue with prosecution for her as well?

Bizarre and sad. :twocents:

RE: ALV

She pushed it just like Jodi does. Doesn't know when enough is enough.

Then Geffner. Never spoke to Jodi. Never participated in an autopsy or criminal forensic exam. What was that all about?

BBM~ Because Jodi wanted to make sure her last phone call was made to Ryan before she powers off her cell phone as she leaves California?

If her cell phone is powered off, Ryan can try to call her but won't get through. She has formulated her lies (alibi) to turn off the cell phone before leaving California. When Ryan wonders where she is (all the while visiting Travis); she just says: "I got lost". He believes her. :moo:

I tend to believe Clancy Talbot when she says that she and Ryan Burns knew that Jodi lied.

JA's reputation preceded her.

But Ryan, like Travis, enjoyed close proximity with her enhanced and waxed anatomy.

1. Boys will be boys.
  2. What's a girl to do? [quoting the prosecutor here]

Exploit and leverage (1) to her benefit, of course.

i wonder what the jury thought about nurmi's opening

Nurmi says "it's not about bad haircuts or the sexual orientation of the witnesses"

unless the are on twitter fb and message boards, the have no idea wth he was talking about - prolly walked away scratching their heads :)

Where are the killer's tweets??? I am not a tweeter so I am not sure where to look. TIA.

Then Geffner. Never spoke to Jodi. Never participated in an autopsy or criminal forensic exam. What was that all about?

He seemed to be the most decent one of the three of them, ridiculous.

[/B]

He seemed to be the most decent one of the three of them, ridiculous.

I thought for sure he probably wet his pants, after the numerous water spills, and burping into the microphone. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know. They read them out loud on HLN about 30 min ago.
3 new ones. She even calls JM by his first name "as if" they
are on a first name basis. She called him a liar.

AND today in court Nancy Grace said JA saw her
and quickly turned her eyes away. She can tweet "yes Nancy
that "bird" was for you"
but she is too chicken to look the woman in the eyes???

JA chaps my:butthead:

Dr. Geffner was desperation and more wasted money.

Me too. I do not know if they are REALLY coming from her or nt, but if they are that _________ has some major cajones!
I am furious after hearing them!

"No commisary tonight" "It feels like waking up on
Christmas morning and finding out Santa didn't come"

Really ______---- TRAVIS can't even take a breath of fresh air!
Cry me a freakin river.
I hope we have a verdict before noon on Monday!

I think Nurmi's been reading here, gngr.

He dropped self-defense for "snap".

Don't take it personally.

However, I wasn't worried that he would borrow my moniker.

He and his clients are strangers to Truth.

Nearly everyone has detected that by now.

I am waiting on eggtreenews! LOL @ this from yesterday:

"Goofball Geffner is a great physical comedian. The professional expert witness couldn’t operate the touch screen computer in the witness box without repeated detailed instructions from Jenny. Then the lip-licking crypt keeper spilled his water (twice!) all over the place, and sheepishly giggled while wiping up his mess. Then to top it all off, he burped and/or farted on the stand. Derrrrrp!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3