Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Natisha get the cash back from Walmart?

I say no she got a Walmart card!

Answer:
Refund a store credit!!!!

Aww too bad Natisha didn't have the Law of Attraction on her side to get cash back. :giggle:

I should not have turned hln on. Now I'm riled up again! I'm a newbie, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned it but... Isn't there a decent optometrist in AZ! IMO Jodi got glasses to be like her idol jdub. It drove me nuts to see her lifting her glasses up to look at her drawings... I can get a serious headache just switching from my contacts. So I "thought" she was giving herself the headaches on her intense coloring days. Today I saw nurmi doing the same thing when he was trying to read off the evidence numbers. Was she really emulating nurmi this whole time... I'd better quit now, or I will be kicked out for getting snarky ;)

Outside of the trial's answer to Claude Rains (MM), ALV is the biggest enigma to me. For someone who was once a champion of the DV cause, she flushed her career down the toilet.

I can't figure out why it was so important, driving her to the point of professional suicide, to collude with a murderer. She lost her soul during the proceedings. Could continue with prosecution for her as well?

Bizarre and sad. :twocents:
Maybe needed the big bucks.

Worried? How? Because Nurmi gave misinformation? (119 as per Dr. DeMarte).

-or-

The #. 112 is average I believe. :seeya:

I asked about the IQ because today Nurmi said that Jodi's IQ was 112.

"And I told you once! And I told you twice! We gone light this up like it's dynamite!"

I know the judge wanted to rip someone a new A-hole for that one.

Or she was really thinking, thank you for shutting up Nurmi for a minute. :floorlaugh:

I might have a brain fog though!
chemo-brain2jpg-c536c503171b6d7f_large.jpg

Is that YOUR brain fog? YES, or NO???

"And I told you once! And I told you twice! We gone light this up like it's dynamite!"

I know the judge wanted to rip someone a new A-hole for that one.

She probably would have thrown the gavel at him/her if it had been Gary US Bonds "Murder in the First Degree"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I should not have turned hln on. Now I'm riled up again! I'm a newbie, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned it but... Isn't there a decent optometrist in AZ! IMO Jodi got glasses to be like her idol jdub. It drove me nuts to see her lifting her glasses up to look at her drawings... I can get a serious headache just switching from my contacts. So I "thought" she was giving herself the headaches on her intense coloring days. Today I saw nurmi doing the same thing when he was trying to read off the evidence numbers. Was she really emulating nurmi this whole time... I'd better quit now, or I will be kicked out for getting snarky ;)

Welcome, and JA needs those glasses like my dog does. It's all show.

Her demeanor is certainly one that shouts she's going to win but I really think she doesn't care one way or the other.

She has had 5 years to create a life for herself in amongst other felons. She most likely is looked up to by the younger fish and that feeds her ego. She feels completely at home now in her lodgings IMO.

What I think does concern her is her transfer from jail to the big house, where she will be on the bottom rung - THAT is not something she relishes because her "star" status now is what's keeping her going IMO.

When she is transferred, there will be quite an adjustment for her but in time she will be right back to how she is now.

She. does. not. care.

She. cannot. care.

Thank you so much for replying with this well thought out response. I totally agree and this helps me understand now.

Here is Zack on NG. :seeya:

[video=youtube;I_eeavBFS_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_eeavBFS_M[/video]

Wish I'd seen that. Did he explain more about where he was during that time frame?

I really need to stop yelling @ people on HLN, gonna lose my voice.

These people are really scary!
I don't mean the hosts either.

Where are their brains???
Please tell me this is not a representation of most
people in the US! (the smart ones stayed home right?)

Medical Examiner.

This guy insisted on something he really didn't know and stuck to it creating a real area for disagreement among the jurors.

Shot could have come first and probably did. Lots of people walk a round after a shot in the front of the head. Much harder to picture knife as a first attack. Jury can disagree over that.

It's 1st degree either way - but that ME was not so good. Even cost Flores some credibility.

If this don't come back murder 1 it will be that guy's fault.

I agree with you.

In my opinion he came across as cocky and over confident and became very angry when questioned about anything that would suggest he may have made a mistake.

However, of all the autopsies he's done I would like to know what % were BLED OUT nearly completely after they were shot.

Not only that, he clearly did state that the brain matter had deteriorated to the point where he was basically making an educated guess as to the actual trajectory of the bullet as well as the FACT that due to his own findings he could NOT have said how much bleeding there was around the path of the bullet.

He simply cannot have it both ways.

After listening to the last witness, psychiatrist stating that there are MANY cases of people being shot in the head and staying conscious ect...

Considering there is nothing of concrete evidence due to decomposition, I will
stick with my original opinion that at the moment of that last photo of Travis alive, JA was rising to a standing position and then shot him in the head which rendered him temporarily stunned and possibly unconscious. I believe she thought he was dead.

The next chapter should be titled: Evil visits the Mormon community - and Travis Alexander.
JA conned him into thinking she was going to commit suicide if he left her. He told Chris Hughes he couldn't bear to have that on his conscience!!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! That whole story about Travis banging his head against the wall and wanting to kill himself has JA all over it. SHE was doing that to manipulate him. He was a decent human being and that made him vulnerable to her tricks.

I think the male jurors are more likely to give JA a break because they are more naive about how truly evil a woman can be.

I don't know. If I were a man and I had to sit there and listen to Alyce LaViolette imply that all men are at least a little abusive (and use such little evidence to brand a man a sexual deviant and a pedophile who is psychologically and physically abusive) I would be livid. I also think that people who have been in sexual relationships, and who have initiated sex with a partner who isn't really awake, will find it offensive to, essentially, be called a sexual predator. I mean, I'd say half of the adult population AT LEAST has either been sexually assaulted or sexually abusive to their partners, based on the defense's definition. If Travis and JA had not been sexually active prior to that, they would have had more leg to stand on. You definitely can't say that she had a problem with it when she is sitting there giggling with him about it on the phone.

So, yea, I don't see the men on this jury being as light on JA as some may think. She does seem to be able to wrap men around her finger, but they aren't seeing her in that light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3