Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just did something I never do but I was curious. I checked out the 'Jodi Arias is innocent.com site', and I'm amazed and disgusted at the absolute disrespect, crass, and obscene posts by the administrator of the site. Despicable. Just goes to show the absolute lack of worth JA and her friends have for human life. She has no shame whatsoever for murdering TA. Speaks volumes about her guilt.

I know one thing....if the next big trial out of Arizona, the crime of the century if you will, if Jenny from the Block or Nurmster has ANYTHING to do with it....I will not watch it , don't care if the victim is someone I know :facepalm:

What is the weekly commissary Jodi expects?

At one time, not sure if still true, in prison the inmates could make bulk orders from Sam's for candy bars, coffee creamer, etc. Not sure if that is what JA is talking about.

I don't think JA is feeding quotes to whoever is tweeting with that account. It could be Donovan, it could be anyone.

one thing for sure, they're trolling. And they are getting a trolls dream. attention.

I picture JA would have wayyyy more to say if she were giving someone things to tweet.

IMO...don't feed the trolls.

I just have to get this out there about the "phone sex" tape that the murderer taped and was allowed in court. None of us know what JA may have said to TA before this sex-play talk started. She could have said something to him before she started recording like, Oh, baby since we are no longer an item, please tell me all your fantasies and maybe how you loved my little girl braids and how you would like to do this or that to me and so on.....The defense liked it because of what KN brought out today, but the State also allowed it because she was a willing participant. Fantasy phone sex talk is JUST that. It doesn't mean either one of them are anything other than willing participants....JMO

I think Nurmi's been reading here, gngr.

He dropped self-defense for "snap".

Don't take it personally.

However, I wasn't worried that he would borrow my moniker.

He and his clients are strangers to Truth.

Nearly everyone has detected that by now.

I enjoy my time here!
if Nurmi did it just for me....
..... no comment. lol

I did send a note to Donovan (here) and told her
if she wanted to test her friendship with JA she
should try sitting in the second row and see if
it made JA mad. (cause JA wants to be in control
of everyone)

Funny thing? She did start sitting in the second row..

I know it's not related... just funny!
I also didn't see JA turning around and staring out in the
"pews" the past few days, but I was listening and not watching.

Well, I just did something I never do but I was curious. I checked out the 'Jodi Arias is innocent.com site', and I'm amazed and disgusted at the absolute disrespect, crass, and obscene posts by the administrator of the site. Despicable. Just goes to show the absolute lack of worth JA and her friends have for human life. She has no shame whatsoever for murdering TA. Speaks volumes about her guilt.

Thanks for the update. Now I know never to go there. How has she gotten so many supporters???? Are these people of sane mind?

Remember this famous moment
behstt.png

Followed by this type of 12 yr old "i'm ignoring you" behavior

All these great moments in cross history can be found here, as well as, when the defendant was asked about the injury to her left ring finger.
"that's the only visible injury".

http://youtu.be/AJ4Svvm7reY?t=2h11m21s

JATweets2_zps964a39fd.jpg

I'm surprised that HLN hasn't seized on that one as the subject for their next "After Dark" episode.

Bold Accusation: Jodi Arias sells her used underwear on Ebay.

t-shirt_zpsfa5859e7.jpg

Undies_zps3f99797b.jpg

I just posted this in another thread, I hope it is ok to post it here as well. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the possibilities of this being what happened.

Finally something clicked in this case that has bothered me for a long time, and that's the sex tape. Here's my thoughts

Travis had a character he would play at the conventions, but for the life of me I can not remember the name. A while back one of his friends who helped Travis develop this character said they wanted the polar opposite of Travis, someone loud, boisterous, obnoxious etc, someone totally out of character for Travis.

So here's what I think may have happened. Travis and JA are on the phone talking and this charactor of Travis' came up in conversation. Ja may have said something like "I wonder what it would sound like if XX called me for phone sex" or something like that. The two probably had a laugh over it and Travis got into character and started a sexual phone fantasy with JA for laughs. JA hits the record button.....

This tape sounds like everything Travis was not, in fact, it sounds like what his role playing character would say. I am not saying JA and Travis never wrinkled the sheets together, but this obnoxious redneck character would probably say some of the things we heard on these recordings. Thoughts?

I think I just posted about that before seeing your post. It was a Sexual Fantasy phone call that JA manipulated TA into saying things that she could use against him later. She is the Master Manipulator indeed.

I know one thing....if the next big trial out of Arizona, the crime of the century if you will, if Jenny from the Block or Nurmster has ANYTHING to do with it....I will not watch it , don't care if the victim is someone I know :facepalm:

I said I would never follow another case in Az, but I have to follow this one. NG broke this story, and it breaks my heart! :(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/elizabeth-johnson-sentence-gabriel-johnson_n_2257360.html

I don't think JA is feeding quotes to whoever is tweeting with that account. It could be Donovan, it could be anyone.

one thing for sure, they're trolling. And they are getting a trolls dream. attention.

I picture JA would have wayyyy more to say if she were giving someone things to tweet.

IMO...don't feed the trolls.

oh it wouldn't surprise me in the least if JA is feeding quotes to Donovan...that is so something she would do. Or it could be Donovan only..which would also not surprise me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member