Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening night owls. Missed most of everything and can't get started tonight as I have to be up early. Tomorrow I plan on enjoying vino and watching the whole day I missed today. After I take care of my early appointment. I....CANT....WAIT!

:seeya:

I wish I could find a link for the spot on KPHO 5 PHX news this evening that one of the anchors did with Fred Goldman (Ron Goldman's father, victim of OJ Simpson). KPHO has done a great job of keeping the sensationalism of the trial down and Mr. Goldman thanked KPHO for bringing the focus to the victims and their families. :tears:

I had to walk away after they picked the alternates out this aternoon, and go outside and decompress. Came in just to catch a glimpse of JVM and turned it off.

I don't understand the party atmosphere, call me dense but a young man was brutally slaughtered, justice has yet to be served. Can't they have the common decency to wait til AT LEAST AFTER the verdict? Does this just mean I'm getting "old" in my thinking at 52 or is there something terribly wrong with how the media is acting? IDK. :twocents:

You are not alone. I was saying to my DW tonight it's like a new game show every hour on HLN, it's akin to playing X's and O's on Travis body. sickening, and as much as I despise NG, JVM is far more obnoxious by the minute. Oh and her (JVM) breaking bombshell headline news the past two nights, sounding like she won some sort of lottory for her achievement in chasing down an old lady in a wheel chair to get a "No comment" made me look for the barf bag.
ETA: Like JA's granny doesn't have enough on her mind right now.

I wonder what the Jurors accomplished in 55 minutes today. We can all assume but I will assume that they maybe found their Jury Foreperson?

I decided on this shortened version I sent instead:

Iambic_zpsd70fb39b.jpg

I was gonna tweet this.
547663_437507393002822_1538678413_n.jpg

What was the lie that Nurmi mentioned on his closing that he said JM lied about?
I had to turn the volume off today since it was so nauseating when Nurmi talks about the sex stuff. I just caught one part where he seemed to be alluding to a lie that JM told as he looked right at JM.
Thx

She appeared via phone on NG and said she was.

well...it still means its an obvious account to troll with. They love the attention, and its sure getting a lot of attention.

Donovan needs to slither back into nothingness.

I wonder what the Jurors accomplished in 55 minutes today. We can all assume but I will assume that they maybe found their Jury Foreperson?

Reportedly, they set their deliberation schedule of 09:00-16:30 AZ Time beginning Monday.

I assume, like me, you'd have wanted to quick-poll the group.

I wish I could find a link for the spot on KPHO 5 PHX news this evening that one of the anchors did with Fred Goldman (Ron Goldman's father, victim of OJ Simpson). KPHO has done a great job of keeping the sensationalism of the trial down and Mr. Goldman thanked KPHO for bringing the focus to the victims and their families. :tears:

I had to walk away after they picked the alternates out this aternoon, and go outside and decompress. Came in just to catch a glimpse of JVM and turned it off.

I don't understand the party atmosphere, call me dense but a young man was brutally slaughtered, justice has yet to be served. Can't they have the common decency to wait til AT LEAST AFTER the verdict? Does this just mean I'm getting "old" in my thinking at 52 or is there something terribly wrong with how the media is acting? IDK. :twocents:

I feel like celebrating myself after enduring all the testibaloney from the DT . It's finally almost over. Justice will be served. JA is so hated by many for her crime answer the DT disliked by many for dragging this out for 5 months. 5 months of the jurors' time and energy...the judge's, employees', and others. Time to blow off emotional steam....different ppl do it in different ways. It does not mean that anyone means disrespect.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

What was the lie that Nurmi mentioned on his closing that he said JM lied about?
I had to turn the volume off today since it was so nauseating when Nurmi talks about the sex stuff. I just caught one part where he seemed to be alluding to a lie that JM told as he looked right at JM.
Thx

Probably that JM likes KN's neckties.

well...it still means its an obvious account to troll with. They love the attention, and its sure getting a lot of attention.

Donovan needs to slither back into nothingness.
somehow a visual of D and slithering just don't compute. :floorlaugh:

But it still, imo, shows her lack of boundaries. Even if she was not dating Bobby anymore, it is still very bad manners to go visit him, and start sleeping with his roommate/boss. It is creepy.

Boundaries? JA is above boundaries, rules and the law!
That is why she will walk out of jail on Monday!
She ordered commisary to celebrate her departure
this weekend with her sorority sisters...

That is why she is mad that she didn't get it!
She is leaving next week and they "took" her money!

I am sure she has filed a complaint already.

I don't think JA is feeding quotes to whoever is tweeting with that account. It could be Donovan, it could be anyone.

one thing for sure, they're trolling. And they are getting a trolls dream. attention.

I picture JA would have wayyyy more to say if she were giving someone things to tweet.

IMO...don't feed the trolls.

actually it is donavan, she announced when she opened the acct and on her interview w/ hln and axcentral she is doing it for jodi - jodi calls her, or sends her notes thru court and tells her what to tweet - so you can take that as - idk pick who you want to believe?

Dr. Geffner is back in San Diego and on the local news being interviewed.
Here's what I basically heard him say. (it doesn't amount to a hill of beans)

Geffner said, "The only person who knows what really happened is Jodi Arias."
He said he, himself, would be unable to convict or not convict.
He stated Jodi has this dissociate state about the crime.
Asked if people have been voicing displeasure at Geffner for assisting someone that
brutally murdered....
....he said those are felonies....
both sides are over their heads, said Geffner.
There's not strong evidence on either side. :notgood:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/

KN is making my ears bleed. But would JW have been worse? Yes.....:banghead:

"The Alyce LaViolette School of [insert malpractice synonym of choice]"

And all the jurors are to put themselves into this movie "Secrets" and don't look at the words you see but the defense is telling you to ignore what the words say on paper and just ignore that...or something like that. It was GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz