Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually it is donavan, she announced when she opened the acct and on her interview w/ hln and axcentral she is doing it for jodi - jodi calls her, or sends her notes thru court and tells her what to tweet - so you can take that as - idk pick who you want to believe?

Maybe D is the Go-fer Juan related to. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I had to miss a lot from today, so just trying to catch up now. What happened to Barb and Pony Tail, per the jury? Thanks! :please:

Dr. Geffner is back in San Diego and on the local news being interviewed.
Here's what I basically heard him say. (it doesn't amount to a hill of beans)

Geffner said, "The only person who knows what really happened is Jodi Arias."
He said he, himself, would be unable to convict or not convict.
He stated Jodi has this dissociate state about the crime.
Asked if people have been voicing displeasure at Geffner for assisting someone that
brutally murdered....
....he said those are felonies....
both sides are over their heads, said Geffner.
There's not strong evidence on either side. :notgood:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/

But did they ask the good doctor if he learned to drink from a big boy cup yet? :drumroll:

What was the lie that Nurmi mentioned on his closing that he said JM lied about?
I had to turn the volume off today since it was so nauseating when Nurmi talks about the sex stuff. I just caught one part where he seemed to be alluding to a lie that JM told as he looked right at JM.
Thx

[video=youtube;c7anECy6Tyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7anECy6Tyo[/video]

nurmi was saying that jodi didn't return the gas can to the salinas wal mart - but to another wal mart on her way to mesa :scared:

guess he thinks the jury won't remember??

KN shows a sex picture and asks if it looks like it's the best experience of Jodi's life.

Okay.....maybe the one with her butt in the air does?

But if it wasn't the best experience and she knew she wasn't going to like it or be comfortable, why in hell would she veer from her Utah trip to go take pictures and have sex with someone when it gave her no pleasure? Nurmi makes no sense.

I had to miss a lot from today, so just trying to catch up now. What happened to Barb and Pony Tail, per the jury? Thanks! :please:

these are the three jurors picked as alternates

10.Barb-Female, 40's, has the "sexy librarian" look, wearing a form fitting sweater, slender build and voluptuous. If ANYONE on the jury is offended by disparaging comments regarding breast augmentation, my guess is it would be her. She is the only juror I couldn't see very clearly; just when she entered and exited the courtroom and when I stretched up out of my seat to gawk at her.
I called this lady "Plain Jane" She was very hard to see from where I was, but I could tell she was taking notes quite a bit.

15.Elderly Man-This man is definitely the oldest juror, he occasionally uses the headphones to listen to the proceedings that Jodie's Auntie uses.
I called him "Captain" He has a very intense gaze. It's hard to describe but he gives off a stubborn and no bs vibe. Maybe ex military or something?

17.Pony Tail-Young girl, pony tail, plain, pony tail and sweats.
I called her frumpy lady. Not in a rude way... it's just the word that came to mind. Very plain. She took a lot of notes.

Asked if people have been voicing displeasure at Geffner for assisting someone that
brutally murdered....

I'm pretty sure he didn't interview JA. :furious: Maybe, he should just shut his pie hole and every other orface. Grab himself a sippy cup, see an internist, and move on. :clown:

They are alternates now. Along with juror #15. I can't think of his nickname at the moment, but he's the older man who used the headphones.

finally got to watch juans final arg. im in tears. it was perfect.

btw clearly the gray headed sleepy man was just waiting on juan too

Is that a cigarette?!?!?

Flame and methane don't play well...
See?

I keep telling my neighbors that and
their mobile homes keep going "boom"
The fire doesn't last too long though....

(yes I am serious)
We have at least 3 explosions a year!
"meth row" is about 2 miles from my house...
Had no idea when I moved here 18 years ago.

Seriously as far as Jodi goes.
As "pure" as she portrayed herself...
that is exactly what she was not.

It just dawned on me!
What if she sold that gun to "someone"
who then commited suicide with it!
Have they tested "friends" guns of Jodi's that have commited
suicide since Travis died?
(no names here)

Absolutely and vehemently disagree. :)

Hmmm - ok, but I'm pretty sure that's the only aspect with real room for disagreement among jurors. Both shot 1st and knife 1st had a lot of followers on this board all the way.

That ME never sees live people - so he said. Even Dr. Drew says plenty people walk around with a bullet to frontal lobe. How would Horn know this? He doesn't do research, 'member?

Hard selling that knife 1st scenario is needless risk to pros. case. I bet Flores is careful w/ that guy in the future.

I look for murder #1 verdict Tuesday.

KN is asking why Jodi would delete photographs and throw the camera in the washing machine. He said it doesn't make any sense. Why didn't she take the camera.

KN--you need to ask your client. The fact is she DID delete the photos and she DID put the camera in the washing machine instead of taking it. OMG, or does he think Naps did it? Who did it if not Jodi--AFTER cleaning up herself so not to get blood anywhere else in the house?

Is he for real with this one? Someone needs to get the big cane and drag him off the stage.

brutally murdered....

ummm.... ok...... - i thought he hadn't read or watched any part of this trial b4 he testified, and he hasn't had time to catch up on every thing thats has happened yet. sooo.... either that wasn't truthful, or he is just talking out of his backside now for catching greif...

pfft - martinez over his head - that would be a big NO!!! not only is he in compete control, but he did it all by himself in court! as was still more prepared on every single witness!!

I understand what you're saying (I think) and I wasn't laughing AT you. My context was intended to be a "fun laugh". Sorry if you took it wrong.

If Travis called her and "guilted into coming", why the gun then? She stole her grandparents gun why? To protect herself on the long drive to Utah? Jodi did tell Flores and testify she was scared of guns.

imo, I cannot comprehend nothing other than premeditation in the case and Nurmi did not sway me with why it was not her idea to see Travis.

To be honest, I didn't really pay much attention to him because he is defending is a liar and a cold-blooded murderess.

That's very strange because when I posed that theory of Jodi being unsure in that other thread a few days ago, that got laughed at, too.

But still, my point is that TODAY, RIGHT NOW, DT is saying there was no premeditation and Jodi veered to see Travis because he asked her to. SO I'm still not sure why you're talking as if she were actually planning to kill him. I'd ask you to assume that the defense was right in this particular theory, but you're still reasoning as if she was premeditating. I won't be able to get you to see what I'm saying without you looking at it from the defense side. Please try that and reread what I've written in past posts.

And all the jurors are to put themselves into this movie "Secrets" and don't look at the words you see but the defense is telling you to ignore what the words say on paper and just ignore that...or something like that. It was GOOD.
It was don't "believe" what you see with your own eyes...

They are alternates along with Head Phones.
user54959_pic14763_1362788017.jpg

I'm pretty sure he didn't interview JA. :furious: Maybe, he should just shut his pie hole and every other orface. Grab himself a sippy cup, see an internist, and move on. :clown:

:floorlaugh: Dr. Geffner needs a sippy cup. :laughcry:

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members