Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought they were also going to try "Dirty Deeds done WITH SHEEP" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
looks like we dodged a bullet there. phew! :drumroll:

Or bring in Maxwell the talking pig from the Geico ads as a witness. :scared:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Ok I got home! I listened to juan closing I listen tended to ten min of nurmi and skipped over. I did see Jodie's awful attitude inn court. I don't think jennifer has ever told her how to not act since the jury watchs everything. I don't get this DT team.

That's because JW can't teach what she doesn't know! :floorlaugh: Look at how JW was acting, like her seat was on fire when JM brought up the coded messages.

Just finished reading the latest from eggtreenews & literally just scared the carp out of my cat with how loud I cackled at this segment:

I would rather eat a lightbulb, after giving myself a root canal with a coat hanger, while tapdancing atop a cactus in a room that my dog has hotboxed with farts on Mac-n-Cheez night, than listen to Nurmi (redacted name author used as per WS guidelines) finish one more sentence.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

That's because JW can't teach what she doesn't know! :floorlaugh: Look at how JW was acting, like her seat was on fire when JM brought up the coded messages.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Lol you can't make this stuff up!

I think Jean C has lost it. She said one day that the jurors were all leaning forward listening intently to KN, then I go on our insiders thread adn they are saying most of them were uninterested, bored and one yawning. :floorlaugh:

I think JeanC is less illustrious than BethK...Yet Beth is going to be without a job after this case.....I heard JeanC say that all the MEN in the jury were taking notes and very attentive to KN today, but when I watched Greta on FNC later, a reporter said that all the men were sitting back with their hands on their chins and seemed very non-attentive.

I thought she had her hot pants on :floorlaugh:

"Perhaps because it's on a white receipt, it's a white lie!" JM exclaims about the uncircled and unnotated walmart receipt.

I only caught about ten minutes of Nurmi today due to work...thank God I was home in time for Juan!!! Last night same thing, but instead of watching the last few minutes of JM I sat up and watched on YT from the beginning which was definitely worth it! Tonight I had no desire to even look for Nurmi's closing and thanks to all of you here you confirmed my decision! Now my only issue is that I have had 4 hrs of sleep and for some reason woke up 2 hrs ago, come here and cannot go back to sleep after laughing so hard at the eggtree link! So do I make a pot of coffee or try to lay down?

I cannot believe we are finally at a VERDICT WATCH. :eek:
I never thought it'd happen in this case. :thud:

Now I'm back to NOT following this case. :seeya:

I only caught about ten minutes of Nurmi today due to work...thank God I was home in time for Juan!!! Last night same thing, but instead of watching the last few minutes of JM I sat up and watched on YT from the beginning which was definitely worth it! Tonight I had no desire to even look for Nurmi's closing and thanks to all of you here you confirmed my decision! Now my only issue is that I have had 4 hrs of sleep and for some reason woke up 2 hrs ago, come here and cannot go back to sleep after laughing so hard at the eggtree link! So do I make a pot of coffee or try to lay down?

Yes coffee and donuts would be nice :D

You should have seen the look on her face at the end - It was scary.....Go up top and watch the YouTube Videos. JMO

:wave: I do watch it Live. On certain days I'll watch it again to watch Jodi more closely. Yes, I saw her yesterday when Juan was pressing her rage buttons. He did get some lip moving outburst from her, but I almost thought she was going to go ninja on him any minute. I'll watch again now to see what else I might have missed.

Did you see her peeking at the neck wound pic on May 2 during Juan's closing, Part 2 at 32:38? I wish I could get a screen shot. Jodi can't keep her eyes off the pics of the damage she did to Travis! Demon not human, and obsessed with her slaughter, she's disgusting. JMO

:eek:fftobed:

:wave: I do watch it Live. On certain days I'll watch it again to watch Jodi more closely. Yes, I saw her yesterday when Juan was pressing her rage buttons. He did get some lip moving outburst from her, but I almost thought she was going to go ninja on him any minute. I'll watch again now to see what else I might have missed.

Did you see her peeking at the neck wound pic on May 2 during Juan's closing, Part 2 at 32:38? I wish I could get a screen shot. Jodi can't keep her eyes off the pics of the damage she did to Travis! Demon spawn and obsessed with her slaughter, she's disgusting.

:eek:fftobed:

BBM: For sure, many times, over and over, yet when JM put that same photo up yesterday she went into her fake crying and hiding her face ... very strange that one.

You know what .. we'll probably watch for awhile then slowly drift off and forget about her. Then in 20 years time we'll be watching some show from the Investigation Network called Psycho Ex's and up will pop Jodi, grey haired and pale talking to a journalist about how she was wrongly convicted and sprouting some brand new version of events.

Oh, I can hear her now "I'll be out as soon as I'm granted my new trial. Then I'll be able to complete my life long mission of helping women of Domestic Vilolence. Alyce and I are going to do a book together---she'll do the writing and I'll do the drawings of Snow White with a black eye. Fun fun. You can mark my words on that"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1