Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the jury schedule quick? Did they choose to wait till Monday?

BBM: For sure, many times, over and over, yet when JM put that same photo up yesterday she went into her fake crying and hiding her face ... very strange that one.

Her fake crying is SUCH bad acting. I think someone said it here yesterday "Who cries out their nose?" because she never wipes tears, she wipes her nose. Today she actually freaked out. Her breathing doesn't count (she is contrived) but I noticed she was flushed, looking sick and definitely she cried but this was during the DT and then again when the jury was getting read their rules. I think at that point she understood, it's over. She cried for herself though not Travis. I don't believe she's gotten upset at all (other than anger) during the trial.

Nurmi screwed up by saying he doesn't like his client, and literally making people fall asleep. I rarely get irritated at stuff on TV but "aaaannnnndddd", "riiiiiiiggghhht" and "ladies and gentlemen" (he should have just said psych! because I always thought he was done when he said that. but NOPE). Did anyone else catch that he didn't say "Thank you" to the Jury when he closed it out? I found that very unprofessional. I really do not think he cares at all. I think he doesn't like Jodi, wants this to be over and go on about his day.

This entire case has been strange with her. She's very immature. Most people know to act involved - even if they don't care what they're hearing. Most sociopaths would be paying attention to Juan - because he's talking about them (their favorite subject). She was far more interested ONLY when the death or sex was being spoke about. She wasn't engaged or cared when it was anything else. Kinda that "you don't get my attention because I don't agree with you" way of thinking. Her ego is far too large.

Who was the older man that kept passing out with his mouth open? I had to laugh at that .. today was a shat show lol

This is pretty interesting. I was searching for Juan's final word today, and found this from Croakerqueen. It's from AFTER court, no jury. KN texting away, or checking what's trending. :floorlaugh: JA not happy at all, bailiff watching her very carefully. Nancy Grace sitting in one of the first two rows. But my fav, is seeing Mr. Martinez with huge smiles! :grin:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 56 - After Court (No Sound) - YouTube

:wave: I do watch it Live. On certain days I'll watch it again to watch Jodi more closely. Yes, I saw her yesterday when Juan was pressing her rage buttons. He did get some lip moving outburst from her, but I almost thought she was going to go ninja on him any minute. I'll watch again now to see what else I might have missed.

Did you see her peeking at the neck wound pic on May 2 during Juan's closing, Part 2 at 32:38? I wish I could get a screen shot. Jodi can't keep her eyes off the pics of the damage she did to Travis! Demon not human, and obsessed with her slaughter, she's disgusting. JMO

:eek:fftobed:

Here you go - probably better to see in the morning not to give you nightmares anyhow

Attachments

• sneaking.gif
    sneaking.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 83
One of my favorites: "Stabby was at full attention today while Heavy D pitched her sob story. Jenny took her crayons away and dressed her satanic mini-me in pitch black for closing arguments. Because it’s always a great idea to dress an accused demon in black on Judgment Day and let them shoot death glares at the jury. Two thumbs up, Jenny":floorlaugh::devil:

:wave: I do watch it Live. On certain days I'll watch it again to watch Jodi more closely. Yes, I saw her yesterday when Juan was pressing her rage buttons. He did get some lip moving outburst from her, but I almost thought she was going to go ninja on him any minute. I'll watch again now to see what else I might have missed.

Did you see her peeking at the neck wound pic on May 2 during Juan's closing, Part 2 at 32:38? I wish I could get a screen shot. Jodi can't keep her eyes off the pics of the damage she did to Travis! Demon not human, and obsessed with her slaughter, she's disgusting. JMO

:eek:fftobed:

I see that gauntlet already got it for you, so I'll take this down. Can't stand to look at her, especially a second time on one page. The thumbnail is much better than a large photo.

This is pretty interesting. I was searching for Juan's final word today, and found this from Croakerqueen. It's from AFTER court, no jury. KN texting away, or checking what's trending. :floorlaugh: JA not happy at all, bailiff watching her very carefully. Nancy Grace sitting in one of the first two rows. But my fav, is seeing Mr. Martinez with huge smiles! :grin:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 56 - After Court (No Sound) - YouTube

This was my favorite part of the ...seeing Juan Smiling.

Her fake crying is SUCH bad acting. I think someone said it here yesterday "Who cries out their nose?" because she never wipes tears, she wipes her nose. Today she actually freaked out. Her breathing doesn't count (she is contrived) but I noticed she was flushed, looking sick and definitely she cried but this was during the DT and then again when the jury was getting read their rules. I think at that point she understood, it's over. She cried for herself though not Travis. I don't believe she's gotten upset at all (other than anger) during the trial.

Nurmi screwed up by saying he doesn't like his client, and literally making people fall asleep. I rarely get irritated at stuff on TV but "aaaannnnndddd", "riiiiiiiggghhht" and "ladies and gentlemen" (he should have just said psych! because I always thought he was done when he said that. but NOPE). Did anyone else catch that he didn't say "Thank you" to the Jury when he closed it out? I found that very unprofessional. I really do not think he cares at all. I think he doesn't like Jodi, wants this to be over and go on about his day.

This entire case has been strange with her. She's very immature. Most people know to act involved - even if they don't care what they're hearing. Most sociopaths would be paying attention to Juan - because he's talking about them (their favorite subject). She was far more interested ONLY when the death or sex was being spoke about. She wasn't engaged or cared when it was anything else. Kinda that "you don't get my attention because I don't agree with you" way of thinking. Her ego is far too large.

Who was the older man that kept passing out with his mouth open? I had to laugh at that .. today was a shat show lol

It never fails to amaze me what grabs the killer's attention and what flies right over her head without a care. The old guy falling asleep was golden LOL

Hello all!

I loved reading the other court observers thread. KCL is amazing! All the gifts being sent through her are just so beautiful. What love and kindness. Blows me away....

Like many others I too expect a verdict on Monday. It was a colossal mistake on the part of the Defense to get so graphic sexually speaking. Also their sudden change from self-defense to the deluxe combo of self-defense plus manslaughter was a huge mistake considering just how many times their stories have changed. It's Version #5 now.

I'm going to have a relaxing weekend. Just rest, eat well, pray a lot and be on here..

Justice for Travis!

What is the monster saying? *snipped* I wish the red-faced guy and Maureen were not on the jury. Those are the ones I think that have troubled some of us. But I feel confident right now.

Several people are saying they are worried about Maureen but maybe she will surprise us!! I looked for positive posts RE her behavior or her notes as posted by KCL & PASA in the observer thread - may these clips from days when ALV and JA testified help show she paid attention to some good things & put y'all's minds at rest a little:
(sorry, they are in reverse order but I’m too tired to reorg)

1. Cutting fingers cutting apples?
She sure is crisp with her yes and no's with JW.
Paul, Hw, Maureen, note taking "knife on nightstand"

2. Dissociation skill developed over time.
Coping skill. prolonged periods of trauma
Doesn't develop overnight
CEO, HW, Barb, Maureen, note taking non stop the pens don't stop moving

3. Ponytail, Maureen, Barb, Neil, Headphones all on the back note taking
PTSD cannot be based on a made up event (duh)

4. ? Magazine subscriptions--hidden messages (*********)
? High IQ "outsmart psych tests? Maureen note taking , Paul R. CEO both rubbing faces

5. ? How are you able to know everything she's saying is truthful? Maureen, HW, Ponytail, Nancy note taking "I don't know everything she told me is true"

6. Inside the courtroom I've seen Maureen and Ponytail chit-chat and laugh.

7. CEO , Wrestler, Neil, joking Ponytail, Maureen visiting (all during sidebar)

8. Ponytail and Maureen chatting during the sidebar like BFFs comparing their nails.

9. I've read some have had some concerns about Maureen. I haven't been able to get a good look at her except when she chit chats with PonyTail who I believe has made up her mind about ja, and it's not in ja's favor.

10. What evaluator goes to administer a test without the proper answer form and wings it with scratch paper? Absent minded? Something fishy? Ponytail, Maureen, church lady all taking notes. Nonsexual assault/stranger = NINJAS

11. Maureen? (next to Ponytail) hand on mouth, but she is in the navel intelligence pose. She listens with interest, but I don't think she's buying the testimony as it pertains to ja.

12. This "love" business is gonna buy her the Death Penalty. What is Nurmi thinking? How does he find this helpful? it's the opposite.
Maureen gum chewing, sighing, swiveling.

13. Paul Rudd starts rolling his thumbs rapidly when Cancun questions come up (did she want to go..oh please). Most attentive jurors: tri color, Housewife, Maureen, Barb.
She's lying re: Travis showing her pic of Mimi.

14. Gas can issue--CA vs. Utah to fill up. These jurors are noticing the same things we are....smart jury.
Maureen / Ponytail the only ones note taking but that has diminshed a lot from other days. Not consistent.

15. ZERO jurors taking notes during recitation of events of the murder. Maureen looks, to me, angry listening to this crap.

16. Btw, I heard they said most volume of questions came from one juror. I'm guessing it is Ponytail. Maureen looks somber watching JA.

17. NO ONE looking at her during sidebar including Maureen.

18. if per Anita, Maureen had her hand over her mouth during the child *advertiser censored* testimony, and per KCL she had her hand over her mouth during the gun testimony, maybe we don't need to be worried about her

Let's stay positive & focused folks!!! GO TEAM TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!

Is there someone still up that can please explain to me the point Martinez was trying top make with the Priceline receipts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz