Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she is transferred, there will be quite an adjustment for her but in time she will be right back to how she is now.

She. does. not. care.

She. cannot. care.

She'll care when that nasty fishing around in her mouth with her tongue becomes the way she keeps count of her remaining teeth.

lol

Good Morning all!

Well this is it now let's see some swift justice. Jodi really is a very good actress as we all could see watching this trial. She should hve chose that as a profession.
There were a few times yesterday when I did get to watch it I wanted to, well, nevermind. I definately do not want any time outs at this point!

Good Morning The Farm!

The jurors had about 50 minutes to deliberate yesterday. They decided on a schedule (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). They will come back on Monday morning to start deliberations. They probably chose a foreperson as well.

Katiecoolady's post is so heart-warming. They are all confident of a verdict on Monday!

I predict a verdict Monday after lunch (they will decide before lunch, but have a "last meal" together.

I've never admitted this before.:blushing: When I served on a jury (years ago) we had arrived at a unanimous verdict but didn't tell the bailiff because we were about 30 minutes away from the dinner break and we had been told they were taking us to a really great seafood restaurant that night. So, after a nice lobster dinner we "arrived at our verdict" about 30 minutes after arriving back at the courthouse. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Outside of the trial's answer to Claude Rains (MM), ALV is the biggest enigma to me. For someone who was once a champion of the DV cause, she flushed her career down the toilet.

I can't figure out why it was so important, driving her to the point of professional suicide, to collude with a murderer. She lost her soul during the proceedings. Could continue with prosecution for her as well?

Bizarre and sad. :twocents:

Ugh. She acted as if the entire defense rested on her shoulders and she was going to swoop in and save JA. Her whole attitude on that stand was godlike. Wanting to go off on tangents to prove she was in control instead of what she considered to be bowing to Juan’s will.

Even I was screaming at the monitor, “YES OR NO, ALYCE, YES OR NO!”

And WHAT in holy hell could she possible say to Travis’ family? “I just want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Please understand they offered me 6 times a normal 401k to trash and bash your brother, even though I don’t know jack snot about him other than what the little psycho told me. So, you know, don’t take it personally. And just a little heads up … oops, that was a slip, huh? anyway, I’m going to be explaining how your brother engaged in bestiality and cross dressing contemporaneously and no I don't have proof he did that but, since he was a child molesting woman abuser, it stands to reason that he wanted to have sex with goats while dressed as Madonna.”

I'm hating her, too.

Jeeze, I need coffee.

She SHOULD be severely censured by the DV community.

I thought it was important that JM point out that the way it works is they MUST consider M! FIRST, only if they cannot find all the elements do they move on.

For someone who emotionally (whatever reason) doesn't want to find her guilty, when you go through the elements of the law for M1, she has failed each and every one, especially with premed AND felony murder.

I can see if someone felt sorry for her (puke!) they might want to start with M2 and justify it...not going to happen.
:clap::clap:

Lol I can't recall if it was yesterday or today that she was clutching her pencil tightly. I. Thought she may strike out at Jennifer for the sake of evil.

The men in white sitting not to far behind jodi, look like G- MEN. Or some type of LE. She went after Travis in a shark frenzy, and they were prepared for her.

Good Morning The Farm!

The jurors had about 50 minutes to deliberate yesterday. They decided on a schedule (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). They will come back on Monday morning to start deliberations. They probably chose a foreperson as well.

Katiecoolady's post is so heart-warming. They are all confident of a verdict on Monday!

Yes I saw that last night but I thought once they started deliberating that was it and they did not go home? I guess I am wrong on that one.

Ugh. She acted as if the entire defense rested on her shoulders and she was going to swoop in and save JA. Her whole attitude on that stand was godlike. Wanting to go off on tangents to prove she was in control instead of what she considered to be bowing to Juan’s will.

And WHAT in holy hell could she possible say to Travis’ family? “I just want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Please understand they offered me 6 times a normal 401k to trash and bash your brother, even though I don’t know jack snot about him other than what the little psycho told me. So, you know, don’t take it personally. And just a little heads up … oops, that was a slip, huh? anyway, I’m going to be explaining how your brother engaged in bestiality and cross dressing contemporaneously and no I don't have proof he did that but, since he was a child molesting woman abuser, it stands to reason that he wanted to have sex with goats while dressed as Madonna.”

I'm hating her, too.

Jeeze, I need coffee.

Clearly the woman is unwilling or unable to separate fact from fiction. This behaviour didn't just happen overnight. She has issues. She has had them for a long time. If her *whatever it is that she does* didn't harm her clients (DV victims) then it must have been luck or Divine Mercy because she is clearly incompetent. She herself needs help.

The men in white sitting not to far behind jodi, look like G- MEN. Or some type of LE. She went after Travis in a shark frenzy, and they were prepared for her.

I did not see that but as I have said from the beginning some type of LE should have been right by her side the whole time, with a knife.

Yes I saw that last night but I thought once they started deliberating that was it and they did not go home? I guess I am wrong on that one.

No, no. They only deliberate during court hours and go home at the end of the day, each day.

I'm hating her, too.

Jeeze, I need coffee.

COMPLETELY agree! :clap::clap:

Then add on her good friend Geffner who, never having seen an autopsy, knows how to interrupt a ME's report better than the ME himself!!! What a joke these people are!!

I sounds mean but part of me wants to hear if there's any backlash. I suppose mostly those in that community would know.

I am still rolling on the floor after reading this part!!!

"I would rather eat a lightbulb, after giving myself a root canal with a coat hanger, while tapdancing atop a cactus in a room that my dog has hotboxed with farts on Mac-n-Cheez night, than listen to Heavy D finish one more sentence."

On having to listen to Nurmi speak ANYMORE!!!
As quoted from The EggTreeNews Blog!

I found it very strange that Nurmi talked about Snow White, haircuts and sexual orientation. The jury is not supposed to watch, read or listen (other than in court) about the trial as per the admonition given buy JSS. So, why would Nurmi even mention those things as nothing other than Snow White was brought up in court. Therefore, the jury would have no knowledge of what haircuts and sexual orientation would have to do with the trial.

To me, that went right back to Nurmi wanting sequestration and not trusting the jury. If I were on the jury, I would be very confused by those statements.

It was a bad move on Nurmi's part and I was especially happy when Juan rebutted and brought up Nurmi's hair cut. Nurmi was not talking about his own hair, rather ALV's. That whole statement was about ALV. Nurmi, was in fact telling the jury things that they were not supposed to hear, things that have been televised, on the internet and printed material. I trust the jury has obeyed the court and Nurmi's nonsense made him look very silly and enforces Juan's argument that the DT is saying anything just for arguments sake.

I see the men in the white shirts now and do remember seeing them yesterday. I wonder who they are and if in fact they are LE?

i heard on HLN last night that Jodi was tweeting nasty things about Juan, like he is a liar. can't that be stopped. it should be reported at the very least. honestly, i consider her dangerous even from jail.

I see the men in the white shirts now and do remember seeing them yesterday. I wonder who they are and if in fact they are LE?

Could they be Mormon's ready to bless her poor soul?? Not religious so I have no clue, first thing that came to my mind!

i heard on HLN last night that Jodi was tweeting nasty things about Juan, like he is a liar. can't that be stopped. it should be reported at the very least. honestly, i consider her dangerous even from jail.

Wow, really?? I wouldn't think the JSS would allow that from anyone, especially JA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1