Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that the jury has the case does this mean HLN will have to fill in a new show intead of the despicable After Dark show? I am sorry but I just felt that it was such a mockery of the most heinous crime! The quality is as bad as a 'Jerry Springer or Maury show!

OMG, if they do please tell me JVM will not be on it yelling into the mic in her "you are too dumb to follow if I speak at a normal speed" voice.

And could someone tell Mike G and Vinnie that the DT lawyer's name is Kurt Nurmi, not "kurtin ermie" as they pronounce it.

And why oh why are all the DT scum from the CMA trial now all celeberties? Man talk about putting your money into the wrong pockets. :stormingmad:

Sorry karma-girl, but you started it :floorlaugh:

JM came out like a lion in a gladiator pit! WOW!

He whips out that Jodi is ambidextrous, don't you know? And he goes for the magazine codes.

"Judge, may we approach?"

Either I never want to hear about Jodi again once she's on DR, or sign me up for weekly reports on how miserable she is as the years go by.

You should have seen the look on her face at the end - It was scary.....Go up top and watch the YouTube Videos. JMO

Omg missed the closing today I'm watching after dark and jean c is saying nurmi spoke from his heart where was she lordee

Okay. I'm gonna ask because I have been wondering all this time but never cared to look it up.

Are Jodi's mom and aunt twins?

Omg missed the closing today I'm watching after dark and jean c is saying nurmi spoke from his heart where was she lordee

I think Jean C has lost it. She said one day that the jurors were all leaning forward listening intently to KN, then I go on our insiders thread adn they are saying most of them were uninterested, bored and one yawning. :floorlaugh:

We aren't even allowed to know what kind of trouble ALV got into with the Court. I think that is the reason Juan hammered away at her - Did KN ever say anything about ALV or try to stop JM from hammering away at her? JMO - but what I read into this is that ALV got into deep doo-doo with the Court for her lies.

JM kept asking JS if he could ask her (ALV) the question now. I would love to know what the question was.

I don't get what all the fuss about this case is.

It is pretty obvious she did it, and the degree of overkill means there is no possibility of anything other than murder.

The defense in an uproar during closing arguments can't be good in front of the jury. Just seems like they are still trying to keep things from the jury right till the end.

As far as JVM is concerned the only reason I can watch her is because of her love and intentions to stop and prevent animal abuse of all kinds! I do love her for getting it out there and forcing peeps to see what is really happening as I am no-kill shelter volunteer (witness unspeakable acts of violence by human hands) and have great passion for all animals...so she gets a pass from me for that point only!

Quote from eggtreenews......

"I would rather eat a lightbulb, after giving myself a root canal with a coat hanger, while tapdancing atop a cactus in a room that my dog has hotboxed with farts on Mac-n-Cheez night, than listen to Heavy D finish one more sentence. "

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Ok I got home! I listened to juan closing I listen tended to ten min of nurmi and skipped over. I did see Jodie's awful attitude inn court. I don't think jennifer has ever told her how to not act since the jury watchs everything. I don't get this DT team.

Either I never want to hear about Jodi again once she's on DR, or sign me up for weekly reports on how miserable she is as the years go by.

You know what .. we'll probably watch for awhile then slowly drift off and forget about her. Then in 20 years time we'll be watching some show from the Investigation Network called Psycho Ex's and up will pop Jodi, grey haired and pale talking to a journalist about how she was wrongly convicted and sprouting some brand new version of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1