Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's anything JM made clear to the jurors imo, it was that JA had three gas cans. He proved it through the Pasadena Arco receipts and again through the SLC Tesoro receipts. She got more gas than her car and two gas cans would hold. End of story, especially since the Iron-Woman Tesoro IT witness is one whose clear, irrefutable testimony they won't forget

I agree, Juan brought up the three gas cans, no return of one and the gas receipts showing the amount of gas bought so many times I think they will all remember it without transcripts.

Oh what a lovely thought! $40 worth! Angels surround you all the time!

You know many years ago when I was going through a hard time (relationship stuff) one morning I was getting ready to go to university. I opened the door (it was winter) and found a brand new silver ring with the word 'Faith' engraved on it. It was brand-new still in its cover. I did ask around to see if anyone had lost their ring but no one had. Needless to say I was amazed and held on to that ring for dear life. I kept it so safely but as soon as the relationship issues were over I couldn't find it anymore.

:)

God truly works in mysteriously ways :angel:

I don't know about Bryan Carr. There was that youtube video dedicated to him, showing how Jodi's timeline could not work. (Sorry, I didn't know that video would show up like that. Deleted it now, it is on youtube. Timeline by David Michael.)

I cannot remember what site I ended up on by googling blood atonement but it was an interesting read, especially the one for "infidelity"...how often did we hear that term by the defense? Jodi and Travis were not married, not even in a relationship. I didn't even reference the Mason symbols but should have caught it on her "battered" Snow White drawing.

Remember in the woman/man intruders story that the woman was the knife wielder. Wasn't the man saying "you are the girl from CA, aren't you?" like Travis was to be punished and Jodi the innocent. Jodi the innocent. blah, blah. I think Jodi did read the old Mormon teachings,

http://www.mormoncurtain.com/topic_bloodatonement.html

throat, javelin to the heart Cup on the floor, Jodi baptized Travis this time into "her eternity", after shedding his blood for his sins, I guess. Crazy, evil woman. Her memory of the killing is not foggy, she doesn't need to change her memory, just what she tells the police and others with lies. Her memory is her trophy.

I can see Jodi reading this and growing this in her psychopathic mind. Jodi was jealous of Travis, period. Not just of women, but of Travis himself and his life, his spirit, his being. She couldn't control him or take over his life. The more she tried to control him and his things, the less control she had...and that started her murderous planning.

Btw, Jodi is not the first criminal to do this either. But, if she is mixing ritual old Mason stuff/ old Mormon blood atonements with who knows what else, ugh. Get her appeals done quickly and keep her locked away from others.

"The consequences of her behavior are always somebody else’s problem, not hers. She is never to blame for anything...Because she’s out to control, she manipulates and punishes at will. She is the witness, the judge, the lawyer, the jury, the executioner - but never the accused...She will break the rules without a second thought, if the end justifies the means."

For Bryan Carr: 'The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.'

antimisandry.com http://antimisandry.com/mens-health...ve-abuse-against-men-18904.html#ixzz2SMx0CWDg

Except she never actually cared about mormonism.

THESE are the photos I wish would run whenever Jodi is featured on the news. NOT photos of Jodi and Travis together.

8707925715_98693a8366.jpg

8707925757_2525ebc765.jpg

8669853823_12ebb4795f.jpg

She tweeted yesterday that it would be great to put the spotlight on Juan and all his lies in a court of law. Something like that.

I peek and run, lol.

Lol, she's something else! I wonder if she's feeling very confident. That sounds like something a confident person would say.

REALLY? Wow, most juries can ask for a specific portion of testimony and be allowed to view it (not the whole case transcription at once). That is a bummer to be a juror in AZ if that is the case.

(Sorry I'm so far behind)

That seems strange to me. I thought the judge instructed them that if they needed anything extra to let the bailiff know and she would get it to them. I also remember when the sex tape was played she said to them that they were only hearing one part of it and when they started deliberating only the tape with both sides of the conversation would go back with them. JMHO

OMG thank you so much! (I am one of the ones who actually like her). I am glad though that she waited till closing to be inside because she recognizable and it might have affected one of the jurors.

You are very welcome!

gingr~snap's post #403 (or there about) above has another pic and link of NG in the courtroom during proceedings

THESE are the photos I wish would run whenever Jodi is featured on the news. NOT photos of Jodi and Travis together.

8707925715_98693a8366.jpg

8707925757_2525ebc765.jpg

8669853823_12ebb4795f.jpg

OMG!! 1&2 were bad enough, but 3 is a work of art!!!! :floorlaugh::scared:

She also turned and looked right at the jurors when she said that. Then Nurmi tries to act like she never said she returned it to the same one. That was basically along the same lines as Jodi saying that no one ever asked her if TA had the knife, during cross when asked about how she got the knife so quickly.

She also said to Nurmi, on her re direct exam, that she bought it at the Salinas Walmart, went to the Starbucks "in the same parking lot" decided she didn't really need it and returned it immediately before getting her nails done. Nurmi knows damn well what she said.

She also said to Nurmi, on her re direct exam, that she bought it at the Salinas Walmart, went to the Starbucks "in the same parking lot" decided she didn't really need it and returned it immediately before getting her nails done. Nurmi knows damn well what she said.

Oh my gosh! I didn't remember this! Can the jurors read these transcripts?
She is done. Burned toast.

If there's anything JM made clear to the jurors imo, it was that JA had three gas cans. He proved it through the Pasadena Arco receipts and again through the SLC Tesoro receipts. She got more gas than her car and two gas cans would hold. End of story, especially since the Iron-Woman Tesoro IT witness is one whose clear, irrefutable testimony they won't forget

And nobody---NOBODY----drives around with 15 extra gallons of gas in their car!!!! Yes, there's no doubt on the gas cans.

Another thing I liked was the Priceline thing. Another blatant lie.

Also, I was so glad he managed to remind them about her rendezvous on the plane after TA's memorial service.

Is she a peach or what?

:moo:

....the more time that I have distanced myself from the closing by the defence, the more ridiculous and pathetic it has become...."chaos, and,'it doesn't make any sense'" pretty much sums it up....
The entire time that Nurmi was talking about the "covert mission" , and how Jodi failed at it, it just re-emphasized my belief in the prosecution's case...it was the strangest ever attempt at a defence argument...I felt, in some ways that I was watching an SNL skit....even now when I have attempted to digest it I find it totally bizarre...

There were new pictures of Jodi and Travis or maybe it is just me that hasn't seen them. I forget which HLN show, but Jodi was pictured in yoga pants w/stripe sitting on a rock. Did anyone catch that or remember what color Flores said her pants were, before color process to pics?

He doesn't mention the color. She claims to have two pairs and mentions white ones with a black stripe, but without a zipper. I think those are the ones she's wearing in the pic where she's sitting on a rock.

Here's the tape where the pants are first mentioned. It starts at minute 24:00. [video=youtube;tl01kF96-10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl01kF96-10&list=PLYe2dWgF7z50PuZtxxEcZ8NaD_NSD_Ny_[/video]

And nobody---NOBODY----drives around with 15 extra gallons of gas in their car!!!! Yes, there's no doubt on the gas cans.

Another thing I liked was the Priceline thing. Another blatant lie.

Also, I was so glad he managed to remind them about her rendezvous on the plane after TA's memorial service.

Is she a peach or what?

:moo:
Ok, clearly I didn't know of this...what rendezvous? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads