Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest worry is that it was Juror number 5 (tri-color) and number 8 (ceo) that were asking the questions that showed they were not buying JA's story. Jodi was sure happy to get rid of number 5 :sad:

Juror 8 got rid of himself a la Reese Witherspoon.

How does a defendant spend his or her time when a jury is deliberating? Are attorneys at the jail?

Maybe I should post this in the legal thread, but does anyone here know?

In past trials/verdict watches the defendant is transported to the jail each day until there is a verdict. This is done because they are to be in the court room for any read backs or questions. And they are to be there for a verdict.

Read up post that the Judge has given a 30 minute window for all parties to be in Court once the jury sends word they have reached a verdict - so JA will be in a holding cell at the court building while waiting.

For some reason, I am finding it difficult to look at JA's face on these threads today. The only picture I want to see of her, is the look on her face when she is convicted. Anyone else feeling the same way? It's a very odd feeling for me.

For me, today is about Travis and his family. Today, the Alexander family and friends are united in fasting and prayer for their loved one.. I can't imagine how they feel. It's amazing to see all the ribbons and support on Facebook and here at WS. Lighting my blue candle. This family needs closure and peace.

I wonder what has gone through the jurors minds this weekend?

Sun, May 5, 2013 9:38:03 AM http://s481.photobucket.com/user/CausticSalt/media/SubmissionofAriasCasetotheJury001.jpg.html
Jury

<modsnip>

download

]Dear Fifth,

The jury, individually & privately, is stuck on Arias's lies and also her extremes this weekend as they await a return to deliberations Monday. She has consistently appeared in all valid charts as Neptune in her own House 12 and that is the focus right now, her duplicity, fraud and deception. The jury is also in sextile harmony with the prosecutor, Mercury. As they return to their room tomorrow, there will be powerful co-rulership & influence from the Sun. (Their cusp was 29°54' Cancer). The Moon always does represent the jury in a chart about trials and more so here since Cancer is on their House, 11.

The Sun enters the governance as that cusp shifts to Leo. Sun posits House 8, of homicide and murder in perfect trine to the Sun that launched the trial, Jan. 2. Sun is conjunct a Mars which it combusts but is midpoint Mars and south node. This is the jurors' effort to organize their various opinions on the evidence and also to conserve time and energy. Due to the nature of their activity, the Mars - Sun involvement can act in a positive way but the south node needs to be controlled as it acts to dissolve consensus.

All of the jury's actions are trine House 4 Pluto r. Pluto is dispositor of the factors opposing the jury from House 2, Saturn and north node in Scorpio and as already discussed, he will complicate matters in the end, from the Outcome House. The supporters of defendant, Saturn and Uranus (ruling her House 11) are an extremely disruptive influence. Saturn opposes deliberating jury and Uranus squares Pluto.

Sun is also midpoint Mercury and Venus, showing the jury's activity in evaluating the evidence but there is an urgency to get that done which leads to gaps and flaws in a superficial analysis. Certain members of the panel then criticize and attack preliminary conclusions. Chill and keep a cool head! Easier said than done with Mars on the Sun in House 8. The conjunction of Venus to Caput Algol only adds to the ingredient of hysteria to get this done.

We may hear of the wild emotions of Arias herself as Uranus in her First House (both here and natally) squares Pluto. Or, seeing she is dually medicated with both anti-anxiety and anti-depressant, we may not hear about her state. Jail may sedate her so word does not emerge.

An encouraging thought is that the Moon in )( is in harmony with all of the action in the Sun's province, H. 8 and so the jury CAN overcome any dissension and devisiveness seen there. It was Wm. Lilly himself who insisted that the Moon always rule the jury, not to take anything from El Sol, who is the foreman in this instance.

Components of Submission to the Jury which I do not like are Part of Fortune within 2° of the Arias Sun natal and Jupiter between her Venus and her Moon, natal. The instability of the chart, which has always remained consistent. In this horoscope, it is worse because the four angles are too advanced and the "Trine of the Chart" falls out on the cusp of House 6, her House of self-undoing and what she has done in the PAST. The fact the jury is confined in an intercept is certainly true and accurate. With mutable Signs on the angles and particularly House 4, there is always a second trial. We know there will be a penalty proceeding unless she is acquitted (haunting music from "Casey at the Bat" plays in the background).

Sunday morning thoughts,
Tuba

[/font]

I haven't a clue what this means....can someone explain it in simpler terms for me. TIA

Beware my pretties....eh eh eh..... Didn't some witch somewhere use that line - like the wizard of Oz?

frabz-Ill-get-you-my-pretty-and-your-little-dog-too-b39cfb.jpg

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i58/2/1/29/frabz-Ill-get-you-my-pretty-and-your-little-dog-too-b39cfb.jpg

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/The-many-face-of-Jodi-Arias-jury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579652
628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

Are you talking about me? :eek:
I've got a list ... want to be on it? :devil:
Remember what I said: No jury will convict me! :lol:

What caption do you think fits this creepy picture?

Is that you, Karma?

In past trials/verdict watches the defendant is transported to the jail each day until there is a verdict. This is done because they are to be in the court room for any read backs or questions. And they are to be there for a verdict.

Read up post that the Judge has given a 30 minute window for all parties to be in Court once the jury sends word they have reached a verdict - so JA will be in a holding cell at the court building while waiting.

Thanks so much, Tipstaff! :seeya:

How does a defendant spend his or her time when a jury is deliberating? Are attorneys at the jail?

She'll be in a holding cell at the courthouse during deliberations.

My nightmare will be getting stuck in godawful expressway traffic when the alert comes in.

I will have to abandon my car and head to a bar to watch. lol

The verdict coming in might catch some unaware. Oh dear, I'm imagining all these people leaving cars on freeways, shopping carts full of food they paid for left in parking lots, only one leg shaved, women running out of salons with hair dye still on their heads. :scared:

In a holding cell. Thanks again to katydid2

Attachments

• hcell1.gif
    hcell1.gif
    72.1 KB · Views: 69
  • hcell2.gif
    hcell2.gif
    157.9 KB · Views: 65
  • hcell3.gif
    hcell3.gif
    124 KB · Views: 63
I do know that Juan asked Jodi on the stand about the 9mm she bought and Jodi said that she was going camping with a bunch of men and needed it for protection (buahaha, why go camping if you feel the need for a gun?) but as far as the knives, rental car and ammo, I don't think so. What a shame.

The 9mm and ammo were intended for Thomas Brown.

She would have forced him to write out a confession and 'selficide' note before 'involuntarily suiciding' him.

She hoped that it would frame him and exonerate her.

But Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department intervened before she could complete her next fatal road trip.

Gosh - I am SO way behind in reading - but saw this on the last Verdict Watch thread and wanted to post the pictures to this!

picture - Jodi peeking at that neck wound pic

ETA: oops wrong picture... let me try again... sorry!

I only saw that neck pic once, by accident. I can't bear to look at it and I had nothing to do with it! She is twisted!

The verdict coming in might catch some unaware. Oh dear, I'm imagining all these people leaving cars on freeways, shopping carts full of food they paid for left in parking lots, only one leg shaved, women running out of salons with hair dye still on their heads. :scared:

:floorlaugh:

Let's hope people getting body massages don't run out the door in a towel or less to get home. :floorlaugh:

Beach, the horoscope and the copy (my letter and analysis) are all my own handwork. No other entity or person is involved, no copyright is being infringed.

I'm not savvy in regards to Horoscopes, can you tell me what it means?

For some reason, I am finding it difficult to look at JA's face on these threads today. The only picture I want to see of her, is the look on her face when she is convicted. Anyone else feeling the same way? It's a very odd feeling for me.

For me, today is about Travis and his family. Today, the Alexander family and friends are united in fasting and prayer for their loved one.. I can't imagine how they feel. It's amazing to see all the ribbons and support on Facebook and here at WS. Lighting my blue candle. This family needs closure and peace.

I wonder what has gone through the jurors minds this weekend?
I feel the same. That's why I started this music tribute thread to Travis. It's a JA free zone.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207469

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member