Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have not asked for any evidence because someone on TV said in AZ, they have all the evidence back there with them.

ohhh....so they can play the CD's too? I hope they watch the ninja version and take all her testimony and throw it in the bin because she is a certifiable liar.

....there you are Sleuth5!
I thought Softail was a man too....male stereotypes of the motorcycle!:floorlaugh:

:eek:

Not you too!!! :lol: Nope, This girl rides her own!!!! :snooty:

Don't worry too much, Scott Peterson took a week (although it was a circumstantial case) if I was on the jury I'd need a bit of time to go 'Whoa mama what about THAT <insert crazy moment here>' there was a lot of BS to wade through, but I think they will.

I was happy to hear that when the door opened to where they were gathered (the jury) the commentator heard laughing and talking.. So they are getting to know each other and getting along. Always a good sign.

they may not want to look like they rushed through it. It's ok though :) we're all good with that.. please? now?

But they're deciding if somebody should live or die. That's kinda a big deal, you know? They need to make sure they are making the right decision.

That said, I'd have no problem sending her to death in 2 mins.

They can decide if she lives or dies later. What's so difficult about agreeing with all the premeditation evidence. There are tons of it. Thus MURDER ONE!

I have over-estimated this jury. I know it's early yet, but seriously, it should have taken them about an hour-and that's giving them time to stall to make it look good.

I've got HLN on for background noise...

They just said they are going to talk to a body language expert about Jodi making that throat slashing movement she did behind Juan's back.... when they get back from commercial! :eek:
Susan Constantine.. Personally, I don't care for her comments very much.. and listening to her just now, I haven't changed my mind. JMOO of course.

I am losing it. This cannot be good news that they are taking so long. I think it's too late for a verdict today. I think that's bad.

The only bad news would be if they come out with a verdict less than first degree.

That has not happened.

So no news is good news so far.

IMO

After this verdict, I don't ever want to see or hear from JA again. Ever.

I know there will be appeals and I will always support the Alexander family through all of that, but this monster has taken enough time and energy out of everyone's lives.

She needs to be thrown away and forgotten about.

So, are you saying they went to trial with a jury that is not DP qualified?

also, i don't believe there are 'older gents' on the jury. and the jury isn't to consider punishment before they reach a verdict and of course, this is a DP qualified jury.

(this is really to the OP, but i couldn't find the post!!!)

Has the jury requested any evidence so far?

Beth Karas said that the jury has all of the evidence in the deliberation room with them. So, if they have a question they can just look at their notes or look at the evidence without having to send a note to the Judge.

Yep, I agree. I understand the dog/sign and it was a heartfelt message but the owner was going all off on what kind of ^%%** leaves a dog alone for 4 days. Which was not the case at all. I just assume some people only catch bits and pieces of this trial. I also heard someone on HLN refer to Travis' home as an apartment :slap:

&#8230;and one of the female talking heads on HLN this morning said Juan rejected Jodi's offer to plead guilt to "1st Degree Murder" if they only gave her 25 years. :banghead:

My husband and I are huge Coen Brothers fans (Have you seen the movies Fargo? Raising Arizona?...Coen Brothers films); our all-time fav is The Big Lebowski. After we saw it we took to calling each other "Dood", as opposed to the real Dude (Jeffrey Lebowski, aka Jeff Bridges). Sometimes I forget he has a real name! We're in a store or something and I yell out "Dood!" and a dozen people turn around...haha!

Aren't you glad you asked? ;)

well, lets just say i had a feelin. thanks :floorlaugh:

I bet with all of this Juanage, that Juan teases his girlfriend quite often these days. wow. random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand