Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just remember, this jury has someone's life in their hands. I would not take that lightly if I was a juror.

That being said I hope they come back with a guilty verdict before 4:30 lol. I'm impatient.

for the jury to believe this is anything other than 1st degree murder, they have to believe JA.

i don't think they believe JA. how many questions did they ask her? over 200? and i don't remember any that showed someone believed her. i know not all of them submitted questions but still.....how could anyone believe ANYTHING she says?

so i refuse to entertain the thought they're coming back with anything less than what this case is----first degree murder. period. end of story.

we just have to be patient.

Calm down. This time wednesday we can start worrying. Not yet.

Mrs. Norris you make a really good point about something. Folks we have to remember something. These jurors sat and listened to this trial for 4 months!!!!! 4 MONTHS!!!!??? And listened to Jodi for 18 days!! And during that entire 4 months the jurors were not able to talk to anyone! NO ONE about this trial. They couldn't unload on their spouses when they got home or their boyfriend, girlfriend, or parents. For the first time they get to finally talk about their thoughts on what they have heard the last 4 months. More than likely they spent a few hours just unloading and venting.

My guess is that we will have a verdict sometime after lunch tomorrow. Hopefully the deliberations won't go into Wednesday and I hope they don't go for 2nd degree murder. It would be a travesty of justice if Jodi was ever let out, even after serving a 25 years.

I really don't know how they did it .. I would have lost it completely .. or started wandering the neighbourhood chatting away to a sock puppet who was quickly becoming my closest friend :sonar:

lol

she is too licky licky? :floorlaugh: that's a new one for me :floorlaugh:

I didn't realize I wrote that :floorlaugh:...it's a Jamaican term for someone who is wishy washy...sorry, old habits die hard :blushing:

Ok...random thought...did they ever find that broken CD? (not like I believe that it even existed)

It concerns me in the Arizona system, where they have all the evidence in the jury room, but more than that, they got to ask questions after every witness.

My thoughts on that would be they should (after 4 months) each know their verdict going in (really they should know this now)

Anything over a day or so, like now...concerns me they are not unanimous.

I feel the same. I think there MUST be holdouts. If the jury did not ask questions, I would not be so worried, but after the many, many questions, the holdup can NOT be good for justice for Travis. GOD please help us, PLEASE help Travis receive his justice, and relieve a little of his families pain with a fair and just 1st degree murder verdict. My opinion only.

Good night you guys - I'm outta here for the day. Will be here bright and early tomorrow hoping for a verdict!

I was happy to hear that when the door opened to where they were gathered (the jury) the commentator heard laughing and talking.. So they are getting to know each other and getting along. Always a good sign.

they may not want to look like they rushed through it. It's ok though :) we're all good with that.. please? now?

She didn't mean today. She was talking about during the trial when the jury room door would open. Beth Karas said the courtroom is shut and no media is allowed near the jury today. She said there were several rooms around the room they are deliberating in where the media used to be allowed to go into, but they were told those rooms were off limits until a verdict was reached.

Oh I will, That just does not sound like Marlo. He was a wild one. I never went to his club.. But my Dad did.. :floorlaugh: And to Sherman Cooks.. Heard of him

No lol. I wouldn't have known Marlo, if he hadn't started his singing in a bottom on Dorton. I've only heard him sing on youtube.

There 850 of us here, just hangin'...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

Sometimes Lady Justice just takes her own sweet time. Ah well....

I would bet money they have a decision but are waiting to announce til tomorrow so they can go home and get dressed up for media. If the jurors come back tomorrow dressed up more I would bet there is a verdict.

but they can't talk to the media until after the penalty phase. if they come dressed up, she's not getting first degree.

I was happy to hear that when the door opened to where they were gathered (the jury) the commentator heard laughing and talking.. So they are getting to know each other and getting along. Always a good sign.

they may not want to look like they rushed through it. It's ok though :) we're all good with that.. please? now?

I missed that bit of info...interesting.

that means they are probably sitting there saying all the things we have said over the past months.....lol...and we have had some big :floorlaugh: considering the nature of the trial.

I feel the same. I think there MUST be holdouts. If the jury did not ask questions, I would not be so worried, but after the many, many questions, the holdup can NOT be good for justice for Travis. GOD please help us, PLEASE help Travis receive his justice, and relieve a little of his families pain with a fair and just 1st degree murder verdict. My opinion only.

IMO, I do believe there is one hold-out...whomever asked the tiger/bear question...that's the one.

Softail I wubs ya!!!! :hug: You crack me up!!!

I really don't know how they did it .. I would have lost it completely .. or started wandering the neighbourhood chatting away to a sock puppet who was quickly becoming my closest friend :sonar:

Is that where Simon went? Listen, he likes cookies before bed, and no green M&M's. Don't feed him after six o'clock, and stay away from politics and religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove