Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for text notification. Now ...every time my text chirps, my stomach does flips!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, I'm following Vinnie on Twitter and everytime my phone chirps, I rush to look. Have to tell folks in meetings sorry, I'm expecting an important message....bwahaha...When verdict does come, I'll just have to tell everyone I gotta go, I'm due in court in 30 minutes :rockon::rockon: And what does it say that I won't do anything more than 30 minutes from my house? :rollercoaster:

BJnV4kJCYAAlcGF.jpg

Isn't it like a million degrees in Phoenix today? Positive Bunny must be purely boiling bunny!

Thurston I hope you are wrong. You never know about things. Idiots are not so few and far between anymore. Hopefully they just dont want to give the appearance of rushing it. Cross your fingers folks.

Sharky the pitbull!! Anyone need a little "awwww" in their afternoon, YouTube sharky the pit bull... He is a friend to all critters and there's a cat that joyously rides a Roomba, nuff said.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I think the deliberations have taken too long for the DP I so desire.

This wait, to me, is cruel and unusual punishment. Can we sue anyone??

:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Dwayne Cates on HLN said he thinks it will be 2nd degree. So that would mean they woul dhave to believe Jodi's story that she took Travis' gun, right? And they would ALSO have to believe her story about the rope, thus the knife just being there. I don't see how that's possible...there is no evidence of that. There IS however evidence that Jodi might have had the gun b/c we do have concrete evidence of the gun being "stolen" from the home she was staying in.
If they think Jodi brought the gun, that would have to automatically mean 1st degree, right?
I just do not see how it could be 2nd degree based on the jury instructions, like Juan said even b/w the first stab and the second fatal stab to the neck, there was premeditation, then premed. again before the gunshot.
I do not see HOW the jury could come up with any other verdict than 1st degree.

BBM: Juan said that if it was Travis' gun that would mean she "burgled" Travis' home, which means she would no longer be a welcome guest. And that means she used a gun to commit a felony murder, thus a verdict of Felony 1st Degree Murder. :twocents:

I just heard Perry said that Baez was like a "used car salesman" LMAO .. is he just now talking about this or was that something he said a long time ago?
Just now saying...like he was the more "personable" salesman. I watched that trial and nothing could be further than the truth, IMO. I've always wondered how intelligent (collectively) the P12 were.

Kissed him in person????

Or his TigerBeat poster on your bedroom wall??? :heartbeat:

It was a show and came down to the audience and i gave him a good kiss on the cheek. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Crime writer, Camille Kimball, that has been attending the trial just tweeted a link to a blog she posted today. It was pretty reassuring to read it and see that many cases take a while for the guilty verdict.
http://www.camillekimball.com/

I need some Jack Daniels straight out of the bottle.

My celebrity encounter was meeting Elvis Presley, before he was famous, one evening in Cloquet, MN (near Duluth) when I was about 11 yrs old. A friend and I were standing outside of a theater waiting for my dad to pick us up and two good looking "older men" pulled up to the curb and asked if we knew where a certain Hwy heading out of town was.....we didn't. Then one of them told us that his name was Elvis Presley. He said he had spent the day at the radio station (WKLK) promoting a record and wondered if we had heard the disc jokey playing the song. A few months later Elvis' record Love Me Tender was released and the rest is history.

No verdict yet???!!! Sweet! I didn't miss it. The kiddo is asleep from exhausting herself at our picnic playdate.... so anytime now, Jury!

I must say that I'm a bit concerned about the older gents on this jury. These men came up during times that women were considered the weaker sex and needed protecting. I'm afraid that they just can not consider a verdict with a possible death sentence attached. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand